Lexus Vehicles Classifieds Lexus Vehicles for sale by members, no dealers or vendor posts allowed. Only active members with >100 posts may post non-Lexus vehicles.

CA 1992 lexus sc400 must see!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-09, 04:45 PM
indypwr
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default 1992 lexus sc400 fully moded, MUST SEE !!!

this car used to belong to 'ACLEANSC4'. you can search his screen name if you want to see some pics but i will post some later.

i purchased the car not running due to some difficulties of the 1997 motor that was inplanted but after a month, i got it to work. car has 1997 block motor with less than 80,000 miles which came from GAZI. the block itself is 1997 but intake, harness, amf and tranny are all 1992. car runs smooth, everything works including all electronics. the only problem with it is i get CEL 55 which is the knock sensor. mechanic said it could be a bad connection on wiring harness or knock sensor needs replacing, i dont know. that would be up to the buyer to get it fixed since i have no time to take care of it. the car will start to bog when you put your foot to the pedal, however with normal driving, it runs just fine. you can test drive it yourself to really understand what i am trying to explain. it drives fine on hwys 60, 70, 80mph, etc..with no problem and no bogging. it only bogs when you accelerate hard.
i am sure this could be an easy fix for those who are mechanically inclined.

as you all know , tony aka ACLEANSC4 put a lot of money and effort on this vehicle. this was all done by him and only him. he made it look like no other SC400 out there and one of the cleanest, that is very eye catching. i give props to this guy as he went all out with this car. here are the mods below:

-full AC kit
-1997 tails
-1997 rear wing
-tein CS coilvers
-Daizen front & adjustable rear sway bars
-Complete Daizen bushing replacements + camber kit
-Custom center console with molded 7" Xenarc touch-screen for "carputer" entertainment system. Mini-itx computer does everything!
MAME arcade, Music Videos, Mp3s, Movies, GPS navigation (voice turn-by-turn), Wifi, etc...
-greddy mx exhaust
-19x9 and 19x10 work vs-xx wheels with burning black face
-upgraded lexus black wood steering wheel
-soarer rear middle carpet with badge
-soarer rear seats with head rest (only in USA)
-2000 gated shifter
-L.E.D. side blinkers (on vertex fenders custom made by 'tony') click this link to see them in action: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pJZQtCmoRY
-vertex front wide fenders
-vertex hood wing
-complete 1997 black interior change
-audi TT projector hid retrofit head lights
-hid on fogs
-shaved antenna
-full viper alarm
-2000 upgraded front windshield
-clear bra on full front bumper

i am sure i am missing more infos of the car but as you can see
the car is flawless exterior and interiorwise.
the odometer reads 180,000 miles but engine has between 60k-75k miles,
according to GAZI who sold the engine/tranny. car shifts good, a/c is ice cold. all electronics works. body is very clean with no dings or dents. it has a CLEAN TITLE. must see to appreciate. i am sure lots of members will vouch for this car. one of the cleanest sc400 i've seen and owned and i can't belive im getting rid of it. i want this car to go to a new home and hoping will be taken care as much as the previous owner did. this car is also capable of having the 1jzgtte or 2jzgtte motor transplant, which ever you prefer.

pm me if you have any questions and concerns.

price: $11,500 or best offer. no lowballers pls so dont waste my time.

Last edited by indypwr; 10-06-09 at 02:21 PM.
Old 10-03-09, 03:30 AM
blacksc400
Car Chat Moderator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Wow, dude, you bought acleansc's SC?
Vouch both the seller and the car!