Lexus Vehicles Classifieds Lexus Vehicles for sale by members, no dealers or vendor posts allowed. Only active members with >100 posts may post non-Lexus vehicles.

KY 2007 ES 350 For Sale -- Low Mileage and Fully Loaded

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-10, 01:10 PM
ANWES350
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2007 ES 350 For Sale -- Low Mileage and Fully Loaded

Outstanding condition -- neat and clean with only one owner. Non-smoker. Still under factory warranty. Low mileage -- under 26,000 miles! Excellent gas mileage. All scheduled maintenance has been performed (maintenance records available).

Fully loaded with the following value adding features: Voice Activated Navigation System; Rear Camera ; Satellite Radio; Bluetooth; Parking Assist Sensors; Remote Entry System; One-Touch Open/Close Power Tilt and Slide Moonroof; Heated and Ventilated Front Seats; Power Leather Seats with Driver and Front Passenger Seat Memory; Heat Outside Mirrors; Lexus Premium Audio System with In-Dash 6 Disc CD Player and MP3 Player Connectivity and 8-Speakers; Wood and Leather Steering Wheel; Power Rear Sunshade; High Intensity Discharge Headlamps; Full Size Spare Tire and much more!

Price: $28,500 OBO
Mileage: 25,542
Body Style: Sedan
Exterior Color: Black
Interior Color: Black
Engine: 6 Cylinder
Transmission: Automatic
Doors: Four Door

We are selling our beautiful 2007 ES 350 to prepare for the new additions to our family -- think SUV, not mini-van! We love our ES but it just won't accomodate children or dogs.
Attached Thumbnails 2007 ES 350 For Sale -- Low Mileage and Fully Loaded-car-1.jpg   2007 ES 350 For Sale -- Low Mileage and Fully Loaded-car-2.jpg   2007 ES 350 For Sale -- Low Mileage and Fully Loaded-car-3.jpg  
Old 02-24-10, 03:28 PM
1QWKGS4
Pole Position

Received 37 Likes on 22 Posts

One post, Please read the rules before posting or your Ad will get locked.

Last edited by 1QWKGS4; 02-24-10 at 03:33 PM. Reason: .
Old 02-25-10, 03:12 PM
ANWES350
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

1QWKGS4 -- I'm sorry for any problems that I may have cause in posting. I did read the rules before I posted and I believe this line references the rule about new posters.

"New Club Lexus members may not be able to create for sale posts in the marketplace forums until you have met a certain criteria with minimum posts and time as a member on Club Lexus."

I read the words "may not be able" to mean that there are situations where new members could post items for sale. I understood it to mean that the forums moderators would be vetting new posters and determine whether or not their posts could remain.

I appreciate the forum and its rules, please remove my for sale posting if that is necessary. I think this is a wonderful site dedicated to Lexus owners. As a Lexus owner myself, I hope that I am permitted to stay.