Lexus Vehicles Classifieds Lexus Vehicles for sale by members, no dealers or vendor posts allowed. Only active members with >100 posts may post non-Lexus vehicles.

VA FS: 01 Millennium Silver GS430 (Tein, Wald, Greddy)

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-10, 03:04 PM
ceelo
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: 01 Millennium Silver GS430 (Tein, Wald, Greddy)

**CAR IS NOW COMPLETELY STOCK. RECENT FRONT END ALIGNMENT WHEN THE FACTORY SUSPENSION WAS RE-INSTALLED. NEW PRICES & PICTURES AS WELL**

Up for sale is my 2001 Lexus GS430. The car currently has 106,XXX and I am the third owner. The GS is Millennium Silver with black leather interior. The car does not have Navigation or Mark Levinson sound system options.

All the recent high mileage service maintenance items (90k) like the timing belt have recently been performed along with all new brakes within the last 4,000 miles. I have receipts for almost all the service work that has been performed during the life this car and can be shown to prospective buyers; work has mostly been performed at Pohanka Lexus in Chantilly, VA. It runs and drives great and at this time needs nothing to keep going for many many miles to come.

The black interior of the car has been smoke free its entire life and does not show much age at all. You’d be hard pressed to tell this car has over 100k miles by looking at the interior. I have people from work ask me all the time how many miles the car has and they don’t believe it. The car does not have the Navigation or Mark Levinson options. The factory 6 disc CD Changer is still located in the glove box. The interior carpet is in great condition with no rips, tears, or stains. The leather seats are conditioned regularly and are free of any stress cracks, rips, or tears. The back seat gets very little use. Overall the seats are easily 8.5-9 out of 10. Again the seats do not show over 100k in wear and tear. There is a small controlled crack in the windshield, but it still easily passed VA inspection.

The exterior of the car is also in great condition for the mileage with very few scratches of which all are small typically scratches for the mileage. The there is a door ding in the drivers side rear door the size of a dime but that is the only one on the entire car. The front bumper has typical road rash for the mileage. Otherwise the car is accident free and has all the VIN tags present.

$10,500 w/ OEM 17's. $10,000 w/ OEM 16's on winter tires

Last edited by ceelo; 05-06-10 at 06:58 AM. Reason: New Information
Old 03-06-10, 03:05 PM
ceelo
Pole Position

I'm going to get some better exterior pictures tomorrow night, I just ran out of light tonight.
Old 03-06-10, 04:59 PM
vntperform
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Did you install the Wald body kit and if so were each piece painted individually or was everything sprayed after install? I noticed that the front bumper itself has some overspray as well as cracks in the paint besides the damaged front lip.
Old 03-07-10, 07:47 AM
ceelo
Pole Position

Originally Posted by vntperform
Did you install the Wald body kit and if so were each piece painted individually or was everything sprayed after install? I noticed that the front bumper itself has some overspray as well as cracks in the paint besides the damaged front lip.
D&V Autobody in Chantilly did the Wald install, and it was painted off the car.
Old 03-07-10, 11:03 AM
vntperform
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

What's the bottom line on the price, for a local?
Old 03-07-10, 03:47 PM
ceelo
Pole Position

Originally Posted by vntperform
What's the bottom line on the price, for a local?
Sent you a PM.
Old 03-08-10, 01:54 PM
ceelo
Pole Position

Few more pictures. Can you tell I'm far from a professional photographer

Old 03-09-10, 03:13 AM
tmf2004
5% Club. Killing it!!!

Received 63 Likes on 61 Posts

GLWS... Really clean looking GS..
Old 03-09-10, 03:12 PM
tresevSC3
Driver School Candidate

Wish I had the money right now, really clean car, trying to sell my 93 sc300 5sspd
Good luck with the sale GO CAPS
Old 03-09-10, 07:03 PM
ceelo
Pole Position

Originally Posted by tmf2004
GLWS... Really clean looking GS..
Thanks
Old 03-11-10, 05:46 PM
ceelo
Pole Position

BUMP. Lets get this sold so the M5 can move in
Old 03-15-10, 09:02 AM
ac921ol
Lead Lap

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Interested in the car, want to know bottom dollar price too, as i have cash in hand, but looking at other lexus' right now. Fastest way to get a hold of me is email.

Email is Alexis.Cuadros@gmail.com
Old 03-15-10, 09:32 AM
ceelo
Pole Position

Guys and gals the asking price is in the first post of this thread. If your interested in the car come by and take a look and we'll go from there. The price is not firm but I'm not throwing out "bottom line" prices to someone who's never even seen the car and is just kicking tires on the forum. .

Hell, I've done that in the past with other cars and the potential buyer still showed up with $1,500 less and then proceeds to try and negotiate further.
Old 03-15-10, 12:33 PM
ac921ol
Lead Lap

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by ceelo
Guys and gals the asking price is in the first post of this thread. If your interested in the car come by and take a look and we'll go from there. The price is not firm but I'm not throwing out "bottom line" prices to someone who's never even seen the car and is just kicking tires on the forum. .

Hell, I've done that in the past with other cars and the potential buyer still showed up with $1,500 less and then proceeds to try and negotiate further.
Hope you arent referring to me. Ive sold my S4, so i have cash in hand, just not looking for something in this price range with the exterior (lip) looking like that, and that far of a markup over KBB suggested retail price, not even private party value. Dont mean to drop a turd in your thread, but if you are calling me out, then let the facts be known, that im not a tire kicker, and im ready to purchase, but for the right price. (which is somewhere in between Private Party Value)
Its also not like its an oem lexus Lip where i can get walk in and buy it a lexus. If you are willing to negotiate on the price to around what KBB has it listed at private party, im more then willing to come take a look, have you take me out in a test drive, take it to a mechanic, and if all works out then you sold your car.

You do wanna make space for the m5 dont ya, lol :-D
Old 03-15-10, 03:45 PM
ceelo
Pole Position

Originally Posted by ac921ol
Hope you arent referring to me. Ive sold my S4, so i have cash in hand, just not looking for something in this price range with the exterior (lip) looking like that, and that far of a markup over KBB suggested retail price, not even private party value. Dont mean to drop a turd in your thread, but if you are calling me out, then let the facts be known, that im not a tire kicker, and im ready to purchase, but for the right price. (which is somewhere in between Private Party Value)
Its also not like its an oem lexus Lip where i can get walk in and buy it a lexus. If you are willing to negotiate on the price to around what KBB has it listed at private party, im more then willing to come take a look, have you take me out in a test drive, take it to a mechanic, and if all works out then you sold your car.

You do wanna make space for the m5 dont ya, lol :-D
I'm not referring to you at all. I've had numerous PM's where all it stated was, "What is your lowest price".

I talked to you via email and you know where I stand. If its not for you then its not for you. No need to get all bent out of shape. Keep this crap out of my for sale thread. .

Quick Reply: VA FS: 01 Millennium Silver GS430 (Tein, Wald, Greddy)