Lexus Vehicles Classifieds Lexus Vehicles for sale by members, no dealers or vendor posts allowed. Only active members with >100 posts may post non-Lexus vehicles.

NC WTT 94 bitz Big Twin 6 speed supra for CLS & sc430 BOTH

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-10, 09:40 PM
Papajorgio
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by INEEDANSC3
Is this a joke????
Im just wondering what kind of drugs someone would have to be on to think a 92 SC with a 1j swap is worth over $35k??? I know there are some nice parts but it also has EBAY headlights and tail lights???? for that kind of cash someone could buy a nice clean SUPRA with a singled 2JZ and a 6-speed..... so why would any sane person buy an SC (that still needs an upgraded fuel system) with an ugly body kit,tacky interior, a 1JZ and a 5-speed????

Could you tell me where you got this appraised???? Im thinking my Supra should be worth at least $150k according to whoever appraised this....

When you spent all that money on it you basically just threw it in the trash, so youll end up with three options....
A. keep it,
B: part it,
C: come back to reality and realize you cant get money back for your mods and sell it at a realistic price.... which in this case would be UNDER $20K
I wouldnt have posted on this thread but this behavior was uncalled for, have some respect first of all and second of all if you cant afford it dont buy it simple as that, this type of trash talk and hating makes me think CL is taking a turn for the worse...

Originally Posted by $hogunn
lol it just kills me when someone comes on somebodys fs page and lays a hate bomb, for what, if thats the consensus it wont sell, neg opinions are to be left in you mind.

i also find that most that leave stuff like that either are envious or just have a style preference, vip over tune, drift over drag etc.

but ill play nicely lol.

thanks guys, and the price is obo, i mean really its hella high, but its just a starting point, i care more about the buyer being someone who is going to treat the car right than trying to pinch every penny. thanks again fellas.
I watched your build thread on this car for awhile and cant believe after all that work and MOOLAH that you would be able to part with her, GLWS she was definitely one of the more thorough builds of an SCXXX on here
Old 09-11-10, 10:01 PM
LexFather

This is a sales thread. DO NOT come in here to disrespect the seller or you will receive an infraction.

Old 09-13-10, 11:17 PM
ClearP
Lead Lap

Beautiful... absolutely beautiful, true inspiration man! Good luck on selling the car!
Old 09-15-10, 11:46 AM
$hogunn
Driver

thanks guys, im really having second thoughts about selling lol. to be real, id rather sell my supra, and do the fuel mods to my sc to bring it up in power.... the choice is getting tough... skyline or no skyline.... hmmmm
Old 09-15-10, 01:45 PM
D-Boi
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 1SICKLEX
This is a sales thread. DO NOT come in here to disrespect the seller or you will receive an infraction.
thank you, some people just cant mind their business and click away from the page. GLWS bro you have some nice cars.
Old 09-15-10, 07:46 PM
ClearP
Lead Lap

Skyline man.... i love SC but Skyline is something else
Old 09-22-10, 12:48 AM
civicekzee
Driver

pics dont work???
Old 09-22-10, 08:44 PM
Avarec
Lexus Test Driver

glws w sale brother, **** about supra guys, stop comparing the 2, if you want the supra go ahead and buy one, this is well built car, with one off style, this guy has both and still prefers his sc over,

if i had the cash id make you good offer, good luck
Old 09-22-10, 09:14 PM
Newchapter
Lead Lap

I will say I did expect some amazing quality photos when I can to this thread....
Old 10-07-10, 09:12 PM
$hogunn
Driver

also, i will take a very clean sc430 and cash for this car, i have the sc430 bug, as ugly as they are. you can walk away with this car for a really decked out sc430 heads up, but im so picky with styling that i doubt that would happen. also if you have a 430 but dont have the cash, id take it but i will want to remove the turbokit with downpipes, exhaust, and front big brake kit. if that is possible then you could have the car, all you would need is exhaust, a turbokit (they are dirt cheap these days) and some tt brakes for the front. even with this trade and me keeping those parts, the sc will have to be very clean, and i prefer black or silver. lemme know what you guys have.
Old 10-07-10, 09:20 PM
$hogunn
Driver

i will take trades of various cars plus cash unless the car is very very expensive.

i will also consider trades with an sc430 that is pretty decked or kitted with cash. if you dont have cash, i will also consider your car if i get to remove my engine from the supra, u can keep the trans, i will just keep the engine and the aem system. that way all you will need is a 2jz engine which you can get for cheap, and there you go, a clean supra for an sc430. done and done. lemme know what you guys have. i will entertain offers, but cars must be 03 and up reguardless. and this supra is a targa!
Old 10-07-10, 09:37 PM
$hogunn
Driver

Default for all of you sc430 owners wanna trade?

i have 2 cars, a widebody sc300 big twin, and a toyota supra big twin, both are in the classifieds section. im interested in a trade with an sc430 plus cash, or an sc430 and i remove a few parts from either car to make the deal fair. just check them out, and if any of you are interested lemme know.
Old 10-08-10, 07:44 AM
m3nv
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Why was the motor replaced? was it blown or you just had it rebuilt?
Old 10-08-10, 09:35 AM
$hogunn
Driver

Originally Posted by m3nv
Why was the motor replaced? was it blown or you just had it rebuilt?
i had it replaced with a titan 3.4 stroker full race engine. so its a new engine. and the previous engine was fine, i just wanted more torque.
Old 10-08-10, 10:46 AM
lisc300
Pole Position

Beautiful supra. To get a fair trade of you I would get the car appraised and also post the vin. Thats just my 1.5 cents

Quick Reply: NC WTT 94 bitz Big Twin 6 speed supra for CLS & sc430 BOTH