Lexus Vehicles Classifieds Lexus Vehicles for sale by members, no dealers or vendor posts allowed. Only active members with >100 posts may post non-Lexus vehicles.

RI FS:92 SC400 137k miles, $3,750obo

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-10, 05:17 AM
KyleCim
Driver School Candidate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default FS:92 SC400 137k miles, $3,750obo

I am putting up for sale my 92 Lexus SC400. The car has 137,xxx miles on the 1UZFE engine with the automatic transmission that shifts very nice. It has new NGK iridium spark plugs, new spark plug wires, new distributor caps and rotors and 1 new ignition coil. This car is mint, it has no rust, bolts are not corroded. It is not typical for an early 90's car at all, cleanest non rusted early 90's car I have owned. PERIOD

The car has some tasteful modifucations, it has JDM 3 piece Riverside wheels color matched to the car (with brand new 275/45/17 rear Sumitomo HTRZ tires on the rear), Tan leather Supra TT seats have been swapped in and the car has a custom radio set up (in need of 4 channel amp). Pioneer AVIC fold out DVD/Nav player and has 4 older sub woofers set up in the rear decklid. HID kit has been installed and the car is also lowered. Car comes with the front lip that is pictured but has been removed since I did not like scraping it everywhere. The exhaust has been customized with 2 resonators removed and sounds VERY nice and still uses stock mufflers, car also has tinted windows all around.

Known issues with the car- Airbag light is on and Horn does not work (I suspect clock spring but have not looked into it), also the high beams stay on with the headlights on. This may be an issue with the HID kit which I did not install, but the car has been this way since I purchased it. The drivers door hinge has been repaired but is not correct. I have a perfect hinge ready for installation along with a good drivers side headlight to replaced the current stained one it has.

I am selling due to too many other projects and needing to free up money and space. I am a DSM guy and I am putting a 4G63 into a notchback mustang so the funds are needed elsewhere. If interested contact me though e-mail ( kylecim@yahoo.com) If you would like any other pictures or information. The car is NOT registered but I have recently driven the vehicle over 25 miles to see how it is running with no issues. Car is very nice for someone looking to have a nice unique cruiser. I am located in Warren, Rhode Island.

I am asking $3,750obo. This is one of the lower mileage I have seen and is a great platform for a Lexus enthusiast.

Thank You.

Kyle Cimbron
Warren, RI

I do not post here often and have not met any members but this is a link to my local dsm community. Anyone in the car game in New England who has met me will vouce for me. If you feel the need to delete this post then due so. I am simply trying to sell this car to somone more interested in it then I am. Thank You.
http://newengdsm.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=15330
Old 09-15-10, 08:32 AM
KyleCim
Driver School Candidate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ok, a week with no interest.

So what do you guys think this car is worth? Admittedly, I am no Lexus enthusiast am basing off other local craigslist cars.

Thanks