Lexus Vehicles Classifieds Lexus Vehicles for sale by members, no dealers or vendor posts allowed. Only active members with >100 posts may post non-Lexus vehicles.

WA WTS: Lexus SC300 - $2700 (Price is obo so feel free to offer)

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-10, 08:36 PM
poetik
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Arrow WTS: Lexus SC300 - $2700 (Price is obo so feel free to offer)

City: Tacoma / Fife / Federal Way
State/Province: WA
Price: $2800 with g35 rims and tires. Can throw on stock rims with fresh tires for a cheaper price

The car is a CLEAN TITLED 1993 SC300 with black exterior and tan interior. It has about 23x,xxx on the odometer and it's ready to run for more. It's an automatic like the majority of sc300 and sc400 models out there. I've owned this car for about 2 years now and it has always started on the first turn of the key and has been a reliable form of transportation for me. The farthest I've driven it was from Tacoma to Vancouver B.C. so it can handle a good 2-3 hour drive. Recently I was backed into but luckily only the hood was damaged which can be replaced from someone else or a junkyard for about $50-100. The car does have the typical burnt out gauge cluster needles and the clouded climate control but all in all it's what's to be expected of an older car. As for the cons; It does burn a little bit of oil, passenger seat is stuck (a cheap fix), driver seat has tears in the leather, gas gauge doesn't work (I always just refill up the gas at 150 mile intervals), could use a simple tune up (spark plugs, wires, rotor cap/dist), and suspension bushings. I've listed about everything I can think of so there aren't any surprises as I don't want to waste anyone's time. Other than that it's a timeless car with a relatively straight body (minus the hood) that is a great car for new and experienced drivers alike.

I'm asking $2700 obo for the car with the G35 rims and tires. Feel free to throw me an offer and I can also sell it for cheaper with the stock rims with pretty new tires on them.

My name is Cedric and my number is: 253-221-1876. Feel free to call/text whenever.

----------------------------------------

Work that I've done to the car includes:

Tanabe NF210 Lowering springs ($150)
Lower Mileage front rotors and newer brake pads ($50)
Interior LED's ($50)
Sound Deadened trunk / rear license plate ($70)
Trunk Struts ($25) Ever had a trunk fall on your back? It's not fun.
6k HIDS with relays to provide constant power ($125)
Door window visors ($50)
Replaced cup holder ($25)
Replaced faulty rear speaker ($20)
Wired for subs ($50)
20% tint all around ($200)
Newer windshield ($200)
Exhaust resonator delete ($70)
Brand new driver's window regulator ($125)
Replacement rear view mirror ($50)
Passenger door lock assembly ($100)
Infinity G35 Wheels/tires/hub centric rings ($600)
---------------------------------------------------

And now for the pictures: