Lexus Vehicles Classifieds Lexus Vehicles for sale by members, no dealers or vendor posts allowed. Only active members with >100 posts may post non-Lexus vehicles.

NJ FS... 2000 GS300 damaged (selling whole car)

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-10, 05:56 PM
NJLexusGS
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

....bump....
Old 11-05-10, 04:03 AM
Mr Jokster
Lexus Test Driver

Received 89 Likes on 81 Posts

I'm in just to see the excuse Brain uses this time to not take the deal... 0_o
Old 11-05-10, 04:58 AM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator
Administrator

Received 2,321 Likes on 1,414 Posts

Originally Posted by sakataj
he's not allowed to part per the PM i sent him
He's not parting, he is posting the car as a whole for sale. That's OK.

Please let the moderators do the moderating, thanks - just report the post if you see an issue
Old 11-05-10, 09:50 AM
sakataj
Lexus Fanatic

Received 73 Likes on 72 Posts

Originally Posted by Mr Jokster
I'm in just to see the excuse Brain uses this time to not take the deal... 0_o
my name is Brian, Nathaniel, not brain. no excuses....but its not feasible to get a car shipped to me from NJ

Originally Posted by DaveGS4
He's not parting, he is posting the car as a whole for sale. That's OK.

Please let the moderators do the moderating, thanks - just report the post if you see an issue
wow dave, thats kinda insulting/rude or atleast i feel that last sentence is.please re-read what i said in response to what was said dave, not once was i attempting to moderate or do any moderating. i know he's ALLOWED to post this as a whole and not allowed to part. i have been talking to him since he listed it to part it and the post got closed. i was trying to get the whole car from him but its just not really feasible to get from NJ to here....

im not attempting to be rude to you in the above statement just feel that was kinda rude and def directed at me. im gonna exit this thread though, PM me if you need/want Dave

Last edited by sakataj; 11-05-10 at 10:00 AM.
Old 11-08-10, 05:39 PM
NJLexusGS
Driver School Candidate

^^^^bump it up^^^^
Old 11-08-10, 07:25 PM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator
Administrator

Sorry if you felt insulted Brian, it was my intent to be instructional and not to be rude.

You make a lot of posts on other member's sales and often make directional commentary that they usually don't appreciate on price, condition, etc. that results in issues requiring moderation (honest feedback here). For example, you've asked members to post vouches over 70 times, often on items you aren't interested in buying and over a dozen "IBTL" comments, etc.

In this thread specifically you brought up parting out and vouching (post #4) when his last FS thread was clearly closed and removed because he doesn't come close to meet our classified rules part-out minimums. That discussion opens the door for new members asking for parts when they don't know any better / know about the significant risks and I need to moderate this thread as well (several parts request posts removed).

Mr Jokster, I've asked you to stop the back and forth bickering with sakataj more than once. Knock it off or use the ignore list.

Other members, please do not continue posting requests for parts off this car. It's all or nothing, the seller doesn't come close to meeting our part-out criteria and we'll end up closing this thread if it continues.

Last edited by DaveGS4; 11-09-10 at 08:41 AM. Reason: added other member request
Old 11-09-10, 09:08 AM
sakataj
Lexus Fanatic

Sorry if you felt insulted Brian, it was my intent to be instructional and not to be rude.

In this thread specifically you brought up parting out and vouching (post #4) when his last FS thread was clearly closed and removed because he doesn't come close to meet our classified rules part-out minimums. That discussion opens the door for new members asking for parts when they don't know any better / know about the significant risks and I need to moderate this thread as well (several parts request posts removed).
oh well sorry dave it took it that way...i dont seem to always get that warm and fuzzy feeling from you even when your not posting to keep me inline and i know its hard to "feel" peoples words on the internet when your reading something though.BTW i typically only ask for a vouch when i AM interested in something and we can both tell by my itrader rating i do buy everything, its not normally a attempt just to interrupt someones post.

i did bring up parting out on this at 10:00AM and then OP and i had a few PM's l8r in the day where he told me he wasn't allowed to part out the car. so i responded at 2:37PM. i apologize if it opened the door for others to ask about parting, i now see how it could be interpreted that way

Mr Jokster, I've asked you to stop the back and forth bickering with sakataj more than once. Knock it off or use the ignore list.
Dave, Nathaniel and i are actually friends and i know he's just messing with me since i haven't secured my interior yet...sorry if you thought it was more than that. i'll try to keep our playful banter out of here. i have absolutely no issues with him.

OP sorry for the interruptions. GLWS
Old 11-09-10, 11:20 AM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator
Administrator

Thanks Brian. Sorry (to you both) if I didn't see Mr J.'s posts as joking (and recalled them as being problematic in the past), you've got several folks who seem to like to stalk you and I want that to end.

Last edited by DaveGS4; 11-09-10 at 11:36 AM.
Old 11-09-10, 02:47 PM
sakataj
Lexus Fanatic

Thanks Brian. Sorry (to you both) if I didn't see Mr J.'s posts as joking (and recalled them as being problematic in the past), you've got several folks who seem to like to stalk you and I want that to end.
its all good Dave. no past issues with Nathaniel at all....

although as you said i do have some folks who just like to stalk me and MOST of the time i can say its undeserved but i would love for it to end also

back to the sale now though.

GLWS OP
Old 11-15-10, 11:21 AM
NJLexusGS
Driver School Candidate

Price Drop .... $2100 for anyone from CL
Old 11-25-10, 09:23 AM
NJLexusGS
Driver School Candidate

bump for thanksgiving
Old 11-25-10, 12:38 PM
zebt66
Pole Position

Is this car still available? I am interested.
Old 12-03-10, 05:49 PM
NJLexusGS
Driver School Candidate

Still for sale $2000 - if you are interested, let me know...
Old 12-03-10, 09:18 PM
meangene
Lead Lap

geez I'd jump on it if it were in Orlando
Old 12-06-10, 04:15 PM
NJLexusGS
Driver School Candidate

SOLD.... Mods, please close it up - thank you

Quick Reply: NJ FS... 2000 GS300 damaged (selling whole car)