Lexus Vehicles Classifieds Lexus Vehicles for sale by members, no dealers or vendor posts allowed. Only active members with >100 posts may post non-Lexus vehicles.

NJ 98 GS300 - Gauging interest

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-10, 09:14 PM
motolex722
Driver

Received 5 Likes on 1 Post
Default 98 GS300 - Gauging interest

Well guys, i've kinda come to a crossroad between going forward with my car or selling and going back to an suv, most likely 03-05 4runner. I've had my car for 2 1/2 years now and i've loved every minute of it. This thread is really to gauge interest but if someone is serious about buying and we agree on a price then i will most likely let her go. But just so everyone knows, I AM NOT LOOKING TO SELL IMMEDIATELY SO NO LOW BALL PRICES WILL EVEN BE CONSIDERED.

Now that we ironed all that out, on to the details. Car is a 98 GS300, Alpine Silver, No Nav, No Heated Seats. Will be clocking 160K soon but you'd think it was only hitting 60K, its silky smooth. Nothing wrong mechanically except for a very veryy slight oil leak. Maybe looses a quart between oil changes. Oil changes are done religiously every 5000 miles with nothing but Mobil 1. My dad is a master tech at Toyota and has instilled very strict maintenance laws for our vehicles. Basically if its broken, its replaced right away. I'm looking to sell the car as it sits so what you see is what you get. Also i sold the original wheels & tires so these are the only wheels you will be getting. The following has been done over the past 2 1/2 years.

Maintenance:
- True Flow Air Filter
- New A/C Compressor
- New Pads Front & Rear
- Yokohama S.Drive Front: 235/35/19, Rear: 255/30/19
- Idler pulley & belts
- Ball Joints

Suspension:
- BC Racing Coils
- Front Exact RCA's
- Figs Rear Adjustable Lower Control Arms
- Poly Sway bar bushings.

Wheels:
- 19" ADR AR1 8.5/9.5

Aesthetics:
- 01-05 Rear Tails
- Black Pearl Emblems
- Tint 50% Front / 35% Rear
- JDM Toyota Rain Visors
- Puddle & Turn Signal Mirror Covers

I'll try and post more pics this weekend. I'm gonna start the price at $9,000 If someone throws me a reasonable offer, i will definitely consider it. Car has never been in an accident. Extremely clean and super smooth. Best way to contact me is by email: jplorenzo722@gmail.com. Thanks for looking.
Old 11-09-10, 09:50 PM
Neo
The One

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by motolex722
This thread is really to gauge interest but if someone is serious about buying and we agree on a price then i will most likely let her go. But just so everyone knows, I AM NOT LOOKING TO SELL IMMEDIATELY SO NO LOW BALL PRICES WILL EVEN BE CONSIDERED.

11. No 'testing the waters' or 'possibly for sale' posts. Either you're selling the item or you're not. If you're not sure, don't post it here until you are ready. Please do your research on your asking price before posting the item for sale.