Lexus Vehicles Classifieds Lexus Vehicles for sale by members, no dealers or vendor posts allowed. Only active members with >100 posts may post non-Lexus vehicles.

CA WTB 1st Gen GS300

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-11 | 10:41 AM
Melodician
Rookie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default WTB 1st Gen GS300

Well, I've been struck with a bit of disappointment. There was a great deal on a 1995 GS I was looking at that I was pretty excited about because it was all white (w/o the duo tone) which I really haven't come across even through quite a bit of searching. Anyways, this car got sold just before I had a chance to move in on it, so naturally I was but what's really got me right now is that I live in SoCal but I'm in NorCal visiting until the end of Jan. and then it's back down, and the thing is that I need to get a car to drive back home down there before I leave NorCal.

So I figured I'd expand my search a bit, as I'm somewhat in crunch time here, so to speak. As the title implies, I'm looking for a 1st Gen GS300. I'd absolutely love it to be white, but I'm not limiting my options by color, really. Ideally I'd like it to have < 150,000 miles on it, though a bit more is okay if it's been very well kept. I've got about $4000 or so here I'm working with, but I can't go much higher. Anyways, if anyone has any deals in the NorCal area, you've got a potential buyer here with die-hard Lexus allegiance to Lexus Or if anyone comes across a deal and were to post it here, you'd get nothing but love from me! Thanks guys. Best wishes to you all.
Old 01-16-11 | 09:51 PM
GS Trilogy
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Check SF bay area Craigslist. There's one for $2980 in San Jose. G'luck!