Lexus Vehicles Classifieds Lexus Vehicles for sale by members, no dealers or vendor posts allowed. Only active members with >100 posts may post non-Lexus vehicles.

MD WTB:SC or 2GS3 2jzgte Under $25k

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-11, 04:08 PM
stephenis
Driver School Candidate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Would you be interesting in a VERY clean low mileage 94 Supra TT? Brand new Boost logic transmission, new leather, flawless paint, etc.... might cost slightly over 25k but its probably gonna hold its value
Old 07-05-11, 04:31 PM
Prowler217
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am selling my sc300 with an NA-T . I can send you pictures if you email me at prowler2177@gmail.com or text me 631-678-2508. If you search my name it will also pop up. I am asking $13500 with everything. or a trade for $10,000 + a sport bike. here is where you can see pictures. I have re done the wheels to a black chrome powde rcoating.
https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sc-...-design-8.html
Curtis

Last edited by Prowler217; 07-05-11 at 04:42 PM. Reason: link
Old 07-07-11, 07:03 AM
drewgo
Lexus Test Driver

Metalic Grey with Black interior,2jzgte,Soarer R154, Singled Borg Werner, 20" 3pcs Asanti, 14.2BBK, A/C body kit and alot of stuff to mention. Single conversion was done 3 weeks ago and built to be driven daily.
PM me if you interested!

Last edited by drewgo; 07-07-11 at 07:12 AM.
Old 07-07-11, 01:52 PM
Avarec
Lexus Test Driver

thisssssss ^
Old 07-20-11, 01:47 PM
OneRedSc
Driver School Candidate

I have a '95 SC300 1JZ swap original 5-speed, and original Black interior car is perfect, only needs the door handle inside fixed to open it from the outside and the seat belts have a tear from my dog, otherwise perfect car, asking 7K FIRM for 1 week. New Clutch.

here's my add..

I AM LOOKING FOR A MIATA, or INTEGRA GSR + CASH FROM YOU.

Looking to get 8000.00 CASH I lowered the price from 9K, Trade value is 9K. NO contour's please (: I have never owned a American yet to date, and I am on car # 28.

Price wise. These cars in Stock form in great condition with a auto trans go for 6500-7500. This ones has an original 5-speed ( VERY rare ) and black interior, even more rare. Also a full engine swap with new clutch, motor mounts, all new fluids, newer water pump, newer greddy timing belt, all new seals etc. Front mount intercooler, kenwood deck, 1600.00 rims, newer tires, brakes are awesome, NO RUST, mint under body period.

I didn't get this car to long. I guess I sort of miss having a small car that can whip around corners. I traded that off for a machine that throws you back in your seat. Well I am going to see if there is any interest. I would like to get maybe a nice car for the Dragon's tail this year, I guess just offer what you have, trade + cash would be nice, please don't post junk cars that needs TONS of work I drive this everyday, it starts up everyday and gets me everywhere.

The VIN: JT8JZ31CXS0020021

You all can check the vin. it is a clear title and this car is mint. I have a carfax for the car, there is where the car has been throughout its life.

Texas ------------ 02/20/94
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma ------10/07/96
Edmond, Oklahoma -------- 02/21/97
Panama City, Florida ------------ 06/05/98
Cape Coral, Florida ---------- 11/26/04
Navarre, Florida ------- 02/24/07
Louisiana ---- Previous owner went down in 2010 to Louisiana I believe he told me tog get the car. It is now registered in Michigan.

MOTOR:

The motor is out of a Toyota Soarer front clip. The entire steering column forward was shipped here and the motor and other parts were swapped into the car, it was bought from Jarco Motors Inc., Atlanta GA. The motor was professionally installed by two Master Toyota Technicians in Ft. Walton Beach, FL.

The car has a upgraded 1JZ fuel pump, and the exhaust is all stock. The Cat is gutted out, but besides that stock. The car has a nice 3 inch big front mount intercooler piping with hard piping to it.

When I got the car, the engine bay was dirty and the motor was just not really taken apart to clean those surfaces. I took the transmission out, cleaned every damn surface you can think of. I kept the head and rotating Assembly as one. I put new seals, gaskets on the entire motor. There are also no leaks from the motor. There is a Greddy timing belt on the motor now, newer 2JZ water pump.

When the motor was out I cleaned the transmission and put a new 6-puck clutch in. I had the Flywheel resurfaced as well.

The stock mounts broke when taking the motor out. There are now 2-polyurethane Mounts I paid 170.00 for from Ultra-products, very good company. I actually just helped them with putting these mounts that are designed for a 89'92 Supra turbo, but fit the Sc300 1JZ swap. The battery was also replaced 1 month ago, with a 2-year warranty.

The Suspension on the car is Tokico Illumina's, and are 5-way adjustable. The car is lowered 3 inches.

The Rims on the car are EXE ( high end Axis line ) Aluminum wheels. The wheels are Staggered, 4-inch deep-dish on the back with 9.5 width, the front has a 2 inch lip and are 8.5 inches wide. The tires on the front are General Exclaim UHP, 325/35/19 ZR rated, the rear are 265/35/19 ZR rated 19 inch.

On the interior I have a Kenwood Double-DIN full touchscreen CD/DVD/MP3/optional NAVI/IPOD hook up. AS for the speakers it is a stock set-up and stock sub woofer is in the car as well. The car has a 12 CD changer in the back as well that is stock from Lexus.

The interior has the Driver side, and passenger side seats ni great condition. Both are 8-way adjustable. Dimming rear view mirror, exterior temp. Telescoping and tilt steering wheel.

The car has no rust on it at all. I have never had a cleaner car, it is amazing. It looks like the under body has 30K on it.

A/C is hooked up just need recharge. I may do this before selling.

Security system works great, the car pulls hard and is running on 10 PSI. The car was dyno'd at 9 PSI at 286 HP, 276 FT-lbs. Remember this is a stock motor, stock exhaust, stock intake.. These motor are suppose to make 280 Crank.. and this is making over that to the wheels.

I have the owners manual, both keys, and manual fro the kenwood deck.

Looking for trades too, Wouldn't mind a Miata plus cash from someone offer up.

----------

Only issues the car really has is the driver side door has to be opened from the inside because it needs a new piece in the door. My dog eat a little bit through the front seat belt.

This is the cleanest Sc300 you will ever see, or own. Trust me, I cleaned every damn surface of that engine bay, plus the motor. (:

I have had this car for about 2 months, great car and since then I took the motor out and cleaned every surface and put ti all back together with Toyota gaskets and seals. Iv had 12 MKIII Supra's built 2 MKIII 1JZ's, and I know my 1JZ/2JZ motor damn well.

Old 07-24-11, 06:52 AM
flash92sc
Pole Position

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Sick ride

Originally Posted by drewgo
Metalic Grey with Black interior,2jzgte,Soarer R154, Singled Borg Werner, 20" 3pcs Asanti, 14.2BBK, A/C body kit and alot of stuff to mention. Single conversion was done 3 weeks ago and built to be driven daily.
PM me if you interested!

beautiful. What is your asking price.
Old 07-24-11, 07:25 AM
drewgo
Lexus Test Driver

PM me if you are interested so we don't get off topic of this thread

Thanks,
Old 07-24-11, 01:27 PM
japspec
Lexus Test Driver

Man your greedy havent you eaten enough already.
Old 07-24-11, 03:56 PM
Badsupra10
Driver

Just give me $24k you'll be happy trust me.