Lexus Vehicles Classifieds Lexus Vehicles for sale by members, no dealers or vendor posts allowed. Only active members with >100 posts may post non-Lexus vehicles.

CA FS: 2007 Lexus IS250, Auto, Nav, 65k miles, Gry/Blk, SoCal, $20.5k

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-11, 07:16 AM
Lawr
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: 2007 Lexus IS250, Auto, Nav, 65k miles, Gry/Blk, SoCal, $20.5k

I have for sale my 2007 IS250, automatic, 65k miles, all stock. Color is Smoky Granite Mica with Black Leather interior. Options include factory navigation, back-up camera, self-leveling/turning HID's (adaptive lighting), 18" stock wheels, heated/cooled seats, pretty much all the options available except for the Mark Levinson sound system. I have both comfort access keys (push button start).

I am the second owner, non-smoker, and I purchased this vehicle as a Certified Pre-Owned Lexus vehicle and it is still under the CPO warranty. Although this warranty is non-transferable, it being a CPO car is still advantageous for you because any little thing that might have bugged me (rattles, etc.), I have taken to the dealer to get fixed free of charge. I have owned the car for about a year and half and probably have added 30k miles during that time due to lots of traveling/highway miles. I live in Inglewood, work in Torrance, have a fiance in Valencia and her parents live in Yuma, Arizona. So this car has been mostly out on the highway. Oil has been changed every 3,500 miles, brakes and new rotors were installed not too long ago and just changed the air filter. Also, very new Michellin Pilot Sport A/S Plus tires wrap all four wheels, purchased with road hazard warranty (this is transferable) from America's Tire Company earlier this year. Interior is clean, no tears in the full leather interior.

Car has a clean title and I try to keep it very clean, rock chips on the front bumper from highway driving is the only cosmetic flaw. I do not owe very much left on the car, but purchaser would have the title shipped to them directly from Lexus Financial after sale, I have all the forms required to do so. I am not in a rush to sell, but just looking to get a bigger vehicle due to work and I am getting married later this year, so I am planning ahead. Price I am looking for is $20,500. Thanks for looking!

FYI, the exterior is not cleaned up yet, I have not had a chance to get a good detailing, so please excuse any dirt :P

More pictures can be found here:
Click here for more pics!!