Lexus Vehicles Classifieds Lexus Vehicles for sale by members, no dealers or vendor posts allowed. Only active members with >100 posts may post non-Lexus vehicles.

ID 2002 GS300 Black/Black Navi Clean Tittle 107k Miles $8250

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-11, 11:59 AM
TheMadGS3
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2002 GS300 Black/Black Navi Clean Tittle 107k Miles $8250

For sale is my 2002 Lexus GS300. I purchased it back in Jan/Feb of this year. It was my first/only Slammed car with air ride and to be honest, I’m not sure I like the idea of it as much as I thought I would. Its way to “bouncy” for me with the bad roads I have where I live. I have since taken the wheels and air ride off and am selling it as you see it here.

The car is a 2002 GS300 and it has Black interior and a black exterior and is equipped with a sunroof and rear spoiler . As of 6/12/2011 The car just turned 107,000 miles with a CLEAN title. I am the 3rd owner ( I purchased it from TKO on here) and I have the title in hand. The interior is in pretty damn good shape, with the worst part being some wear on the back seats(See pictures, its really not bad) Had to have been from something that was set on the seats that rubbed the leather. The dash in is great shape and has no cracks or fading. All of the door panels are in excellent shape. No cuts in any of them either. All the electronics work, the AC blows ice cold, and the heater blows hot. Cruise works; power steering works…like I said EVERYTHING works. Interior really is mint on this car.

Engine/drive train wise everything is great. No leaks from the transmission or engine, and no problems with any of stuff related to that as well

The exterior has its flaws, mainly from being slammed on the air ride. The rear fenders look like the wheel chipped some paint off the very edge of each side at one time (see pictures please) and the fronts have been flared out as well so the wheel/tire could be tucked up and ride low without rubbing. It isn’t the cleanest flair job I’ve seen, but could be corrected by someone who knows what they are doing. No paint has been chipped off the fronts, but they have been rolled and pulled to avoid rubbing while the car is slammed and turning. The driver door right at the very edge under the door handle has two little dents, I assume from opening the door into something. The wheels that are on the car have a bit of curb damage. The worst being the passenger rear. Tires on there are all in good shape and all have over 60% tread left on them.

The car has a few other things that I want to mention other than the flaws in the paint…The OEM key electronic key fob is broken and does not work. It would need to be replaced if you want the electric locks and trunk to open via the key fob. The main locks on the car only want to lock the side they are on.. Example. Driver side lock button only locks driver side doors, and passenger side only locks those doors. That and the trim that goes around the windows were painted at one time and now it’s peeling off. It looks like someone went over it in sharpie. The trim would either need to be replaced, or sanded down/painted. You can also see this in the pictures of the car. The LED lights in the rear spooler are burnt out as well. The last thing is that the catback exhaust has rubbed the ground a bit due to the air ride being on. The ash tray under unit the radio is missing as well. Its the only interior piece missing. Other than this stuff you will be hard pressed to find any issues with the car.

I probably made the car sound worse than it really it. The car for the price is a great car and really NEEDS nothing; I am just very picky when it comes to noticing things. Some of the things mentioned in the paint, some might people not even care about. The car could use a good waxing/buffing. It has some swirls in the paint that would come out easy. I tried but I suck at doing this, and black cars are not easy to do!

If you have ANY other questions feel free to ask. I am located in Boise, Idaho and am about 10 minutes away from BOI airport. I can pick anyone up if they need. I can also help arrange shipping, but shipping would be up to the buyer of course.

$8250. FIRM ON THE PRICE. I try to price my stuff extremely fair. I believe this is a fair price. Its well under what the car books for in FAIR shape.

VIN available upon request.
Mods
• Eclipse DVD/MP3/Navigation head unit
• 17” black chrome wheels with good tires all around
• Aftermarket HID lights, and LED tails.
• Tanabe Lowering springs on stock struts
• Entire trunk covered in Dynamat.
• Window tint all around.