Lexus Vehicles Classifieds Lexus Vehicles for sale by members, no dealers or vendor posts allowed. Only active members with >100 posts may post non-Lexus vehicles.

CA (Los Angeles) FS: 2005 IS300 Blk/Blk 50K miles - $13,500

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-11, 01:11 PM
ISFFUN
Intermediate

Received 17 Likes on 14 Posts
Default (Los Angeles) FS: 2005 IS300 Blk/Blk 50K miles - SOLD

PHOTOS
https://www.dropbox.com/gallery/5041...IS300?h=d1e3ad

I am selling my 2005 automatic e-shift IS300. It has just under 50,000 miles. I purchased it in April 2008 from Santa Monica Lexus as a CPO (I am the second owner). It is black with black interior with Alcantra suede and leather inserts. It has a sunroof and power memory seats, HomeLink, HID auto-level headlights, full size spare, 6 disc changer, and front/side airbags, never aftermarket modified. There are no accidents known. It was a second car and not driven too much, hence the low mileage which comes out to ~8,300 miles a year.

Asking $13,500 firm. I'm basing the price on a mix of private party data from Edmunds (clean condition - $13,540) and KBB (fair - $15,400), and what's available on the market($13-15K).

I am selling because I don't want two car payments.

Instead of sending the same details over and over I'd like to give you them here.

-Registration is due in late November. If I pay this I'm adding it to the price ($200)
-I have few service records but after the car is registered in your name you can go to Lexus dealer and get the full history. I have a CARFAX sheet from when I purchased it. Oil was changed 3,000-5,000 miles.
-I've been recording the gas mileage for about a year and get 19MPG city/highway.
-The car NEEDS new tires, particularly on the front. The radial is showing. I'm taking money off the price for the price of 4 tires.
-The car needs new brake pads and the rotors turned. I'm taking $200 off the price for those items. Brake pads can be bought at an autoparts store for less than $100. Labor at a fair shop will be about the same. If you're a DIY type, you're saving even more.
-There is a small chip in the paint on the front bumper from someone who didn't know how to parallel park. I'm taking $100 off for that.
-Paint is in good condition, no peeling just minor scuffs that couldn't be buffed completely out.
-No bulbs are burnt out inside or out, but the tape player works sometimes and sometimes spits the tape out. CD / radio work great.
-Just detailed by me with clay bar, machine polished and waxed.
-I have blanked out the license plate and VIN numbers in some of the photos. If you want the VIN I can provide that no problem. For more pictures click here.

PHOTOS
https://www.dropbox.com/gallery/5041...IS300?h=d1e3ad

Please read this carefully- I cannot negotiate on the price. My current loan on this car is financed through my credit union (www.lafcu.org) which has locations in Culver City and Gardena. If you want to purchase the car I will need you to come with me to one of the branch locations. This means that if you are paying with a cashier's check it will take 2-5 days for it to clear because it is over $5,000. I will NOT release the car to you until after the check is cleared. That also means that the bank will not send me the title until 7-10 days after it clears. I don't have a problem with giving you the car and doing the DMV paperwork after the check is cleared, but understand the title won't be immediately available, when it arrives I will FedEx overnight it or meet you in person. If you finance the car through the credit union the clearing process takes much less time.

Sorry, no out of state buyers.

I CANNOT and WILL NOT go lower on the price. If you want to meet up and try to haggle I'm sorry to say I can't do the transaction and it will be time wasted for both of us. You can see the car and drive it buit I will need to agree on the price.

Last edited by ISFFUN; 11-09-11 at 08:29 AM. Reason: SOLD
Old 11-09-11, 08:29 AM
ISFFUN
Intermediate

Received 17 Likes on 14 Posts

Sold please close