Lexus Vehicles Classifieds Lexus Vehicles for sale by members, no dealers or vendor posts allowed. Only active members with >100 posts may post non-Lexus vehicles.

MD FS: 95 1jzgte sc400 - black/black - big single - 97 body - supra seat'd - immaculate

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-11, 07:41 AM
TougeSC3
Lexus Champion

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by ravaz
And the Brake caliper that you installed on that old SC of yours that you sold me fell off while I was driving at 70MPH, in turn, getting stuck in the wheel, causing it to lock up, but I won't go there. Now, I need a new wheel and have no clue what that POS wheel is that's on the car, so I get a whole new set, rotor and other **** - Yay me! This car has been down more than it's been running, what a purchase!

Just a heads up for anyone else dealing with Bryan, that's all.
If there is an issue, it needs to be taken to PM. Go about things the right way.
Old 12-22-11, 07:42 AM
ravaz
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TougeSC3
If there is an issue, it needs to be taken to PM. Go about things the right way.
Just alerting possible people of interest in the cars he sells, so they don't get screwed. No issue.
Old 12-22-11, 07:54 AM
bryan767
Lexus Test Driver

First off they were brand new calipers, torqued to factory specs. if they failed its not my fault but the manufactuer?

as for the car being down, as far as i know you started changing stuff the day you got it and wipped the mapecu's fuel maps, sold the turbo and who knows what else. I wasn't aware this ever happened to you, the car was fine when i had it?

if you want to talk about sketch individuals, what was your real name. because the name you gave me and i referred to you as aswell as your email were all made up and phoney.

for the cars i sell, there sold as is AS EVERY used car is. im sorry im not a dealership and can put a warranty on the car. your buddy test drove it while you sat in the back. no one forced you to buy it, and i really didnt want to sell.

Also with this car as soon as i got it it was overheating, fuel pump wasnt right for the application, fuel pump ecu wasnt jumped so it wasnt getting the right voltage, 3/4 rims were cracked, battery died, and 4 new tires. all of which have been fixed or replaced. when you buy someone elses car you get their headache, thats the game. the car i sold you, as you knew wasnt 100% done.. it was a project car. but it was nearly done.
Old 12-22-11, 08:04 AM
ravaz
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by bryan767
First off they were brand new calipers, torqued to factory specs. if they failed its not my fault but the manufactuer?

as for the car being down, as far as i know you started changing stuff the day you got it and wipped the mapecu's fuel maps, sold the turbo and who knows what else. I wasn't aware this ever happened to you, the car was fine when i had it?

if you want to talk about sketch individuals, what was your real name. because the name you gave me and i referred to you as aswell as your email were all made up and phoney.

I'm not expecting you to be a dealership and of course, cars are sold as is - we know this. The fact is, the car had more issues then you stated originally, but that's beyond the point. My point is, for cars sold by you, or by anyone else on this forum, the Internet or in Person - it''s just a reminder and common sense, check the vehicle over really close because it would be a shame for someone to get hurt because a Caliper was not put on correctly, or some other issue, that's all. As for the MAP ECU settings, somehow the MapECU lost the maps you loaded in there so I asked for some assistance in re-loading your maps so I can safely drive the car to get properly tuned. Yes, the turbo and other components were removed from the car, after the issue with the caliper as hey, I couldn't drive it anyway until I replaced the Caliper, rotor, wheel(s) etc... My issues don't have anything to do with that part, so know what you are talking about before you state the untrue.

As for my name, what are you talking about? I go by Bill because it's far easier for people to call me by that then my legal name, which is Vasilios (Greek for Bill). So, how is that a phony name?
My e-mail is still bkalyvas@gmail.com - but that's phony too, I suppose. I've only had this address as my main point of contact for what, 5 years or so now, besides my corporate e-mail accounts.

I have no ill will towards you, again, was just posting my experience with you. Surely, if people can post their good dealings with you, I have a right to post my not-so-good dealings with you.

Take care,
Bill (Vasilios)
Old 12-22-11, 07:22 PM
bryan767
Lexus Test Driver

you say you sold the turbo after the caliper failure. but yet i vouched for you in your forsale thread whem you sold my old turbo ("just after the caliper failure") that was on the car. and you never pm'd me anything regarding the failure back then, yet now you tell me, almost a year later...

and im at a loss to see how you can put a caliper on wrong. im tellin, it was mounted and installed properly. if you want i can try to get in touch with the company. however since its not in my possession anymore i doubt anything would happen. im glad you are okay though. thats not cool.

I wasnt aware of your Greek name which would explain why i couldnt find out information about you (i drove 2 states to sell and to meet up with you, why wouldnt i find this out). which would lead me to think you gave me a phoney name. i take that back, sorry for the accusation!

And people can just click on my Trader score.
Old 12-22-11, 07:38 PM
twoloose
Driver

$8500 cash ?
Old 12-22-11, 07:41 PM
bryan767
Lexus Test Driver

im glad someone say the OBO tag..

thanks, ill let you know actually
Old 12-23-11, 09:05 AM
twoloose
Driver

im glad someone say the OBO tag..

thanks, ill let you know actually
Yeah let me know, I'm in MD and have cash in hand...
Old 12-23-11, 09:18 AM
1JZPWRD
1JZ Single SC400

Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts

Guys, you need to cool it with the comments, if there is one more that is not handled by PM, I will delete the thread or make the correct adjustments as needed. Again, if there are any comments about the buyer and the seller or past experiences, please use the PM method of communication. Thanks!
Old 12-28-11, 06:10 AM
bryan767
Lexus Test Driver

lots of offers
Old 12-28-11, 06:16 AM
bryan767
Lexus Test Driver

Price drop for you clublexus members!

13,500!
Old 12-30-11, 12:14 PM
bryan767
Lexus Test Driver

NEW YEARS DROP
$11,000 FIRM - found something i want
Old 01-01-12, 10:46 AM
bryan767
Lexus Test Driver

If not gone by next weekend (my birthday) im keeping it. Throwing a set of varrstoens on, Aem, injectors and racepak cluster. Thus raising the price.
Old 01-01-12, 07:30 PM
onebad2jz
Rookie

NEW YEARS DROP
$11,000 FIRM - found something i want
Price is very good. I saw a 89 supra with a 2jzgte, no a/c and no heater go for way more. Keep the price. If that was my car i wouldn't go lower then that. If that so just keep it. Bumps for a clean car.
Old 01-02-12, 05:31 AM
bryan767
Lexus Test Driver

Thanks!

And I don't plan on it. That car is worth way more then most cars for sale right now. Try to find a black on black 1jz single turbo for under 10. With supra seats, ac, heat coil overs and ls400bbk

Quick Reply: MD FS: 95 1jzgte sc400 - black/black - big single - 97 body - supra seat'd - immaculate