Lexus Vehicles Classifieds Lexus Vehicles for sale by members, no dealers or vendor posts allowed. Only active members with >100 posts may post non-Lexus vehicles.

FL '99 GS300 2JZGTE VVT-i, TEIN, Junction Produce..More 11k FIRM

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-12, 10:30 PM
JYOO
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Someone hurry and buy this damn car, its killing me everytime i see it knowing i could of been driving it around for the last couple months.
Old 01-13-12, 12:45 PM
BCSUPRATT
Driver

i really want to avoid parting this car out.....someone buy this
Old 01-13-12, 05:30 PM
shadetint
Driver School Candidate

is the car still avaiable? if so email me at shadetint@yahoo.com or call or text @ 2407053458. Very intrested. Thanks
Old 01-14-12, 08:12 PM
twoloose
Driver

I'll be the one to say it...This car hasn't sold because you come off as shady..I was really interested in this car and talked to you about it one late night when you text me at 11pm. It takes forever to get a hold of you and after someone does, your constant responce is "do you want the car" over and over. I asked you for more pics, straight on pics of the motor, exterior and interior, your responce 2 days later was "so do you want the car"( i have the texts to prove it so don't even try to deny it), without ever responding to my more pic request, I'm 15hrs away and would like to see more than 10 pics of a car before I make that trip and drop $11k....Thats why I passed on your car and went with a seller that had 300+ pics and was easy to comunicate with, and I paid more than I would have for your car....

All I'm trying to say bro, is if the car is everything you say or think it is, than it would be an easy sell...Here's how you do it.

Take some current nice straight on photo's (no wierd angles) and from a distance no greater than 10ft, take about 20-30 pics with a good camera. Put your personal cell # or email so contact is easy, answer anyones questions (no matter how many times you answer the same one), and write as many details in the ad as possible...It would be a done deal bro, sold in a few weeks.

Good luck with your sale, I really do wish you the best.
Old 01-14-12, 09:24 PM
BCSUPRATT
Driver

Smile

Originally Posted by twoloose
I'll be the one to say it...This car hasn't sold because you come off as shady..I was really interested in this car and talked to you about it one late night when you text me at 11pm. It takes forever to get a hold of you and after someone does, your constant responce is "do you want the car" over and over. I asked you for more pics, straight on pics of the motor, exterior and interior, your responce 2 days later was "so do you want the car"( i have the texts to prove it so don't even try to deny it), without ever responding to my more pic request, I'm 15hrs away and would like to see more than 10 pics of a car before I make that trip and drop $11k....Thats why I passed on your car and went with a seller that had 300+ pics and was easy to comunicate with, and I paid more than I would have for your car....

All I'm trying to say bro, is if the car is everything you say or think it is, than it would be an easy sell...Here's how you do it.

Take some current nice straight on photo's (no wierd angles) and from a distance no greater than 10ft, take about 20-30 pics with a good camera. Put your personal cell # or email so contact is easy, answer anyones questions (no matter how many times you answer the same one), and write as many details in the ad as possible...It would be a done deal bro, sold in a few weeks.

Good luck with your sale, I really do wish you the best.
Thats funny that you say that. Because I have an ENTIRE thread of text messages from our conversation about the car answering EVERY question you had about the car. I could sit here and post the entire thread of messages (which consisted of over 95 messages!) but it would just be a waste of my time, just like your low ball offers.
I sent you emails with pictures, and addressed every questions you had regarding shipping to you "debating on my car or you looking at another gs na-t in NY) I have them all. Our conversation via text was from 12/29/11 at 12:03am to the last one being 12/29/11 3:11pm later that afternoon. So i dont know where you get "two days later" Truth is, you were just another dreamer/lowballer/flaker that I didnt care to deal with.
In short, stay out of my thread, enjoy your new car, and mind your own business. You wasted my time once before, and its sad that I just wasted the past few minutes replying to you once again.

Anyone else that has any questions, feel free to message me with any concerns or issues.

********I have also called the insurance company and will have windshield fixed by next week.

Last edited by BCSUPRATT; 01-14-12 at 09:45 PM.
Old 01-14-12, 09:26 PM
tmf2004
5% Club. Killing it!!!

Received 63 Likes on 61 Posts

Yea this should have sold a long time ago...
Old 01-15-12, 09:25 AM
twoloose
Driver

Whatever you say bro, that's why I've had 2 other people contact me with my same story that were interested in your car... I never said you didn't answer my questions, I said I asked for more pics after you sent me the 2 pics in the email with the front bumper on, and you never sent any pics or gave me an answer.... I hope you sell your car, I really do, I'm not trying to down you at all. Just give you some tips that might help for an easier sale.
Old 01-15-12, 10:39 AM
mov
Driver School Candidate

How does she look with the new bumper?
Old 01-15-12, 01:20 PM
JYOO
Pole Position

Well to cut out the shady-ness post all the detail pics for all your potential buyers. If the car is what u say it is, and at this price, you should of had that 11k in your pocket a long time ago.
Old 01-21-12, 04:08 PM
BCSUPRATT
Driver

Sorry for the delays. I have been working on getting all my Supras going and haven't had much time.

********I will be getting the front bumper painted and fixing hood as soon as my paint/body guy is done with my Tacoma. Price will go up accordingly. ******
Old 01-21-12, 05:49 PM
lexzila
Driver School Candidate

front bumper included?

sorry didnt see pg.2
Old 01-21-12, 07:38 PM
BCSUPRATT
Driver

Yes, stock front bumper intact and included. It will now be PAINTED and INSTALLED along with the small dent in hood being repaired. Price will go up accordingly. I will post new pics once it is done.
Old 01-22-12, 07:40 AM
sinistervr
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

make sure you post pics of the car with the wheels that will be coming on it and maybe engine pics
Old 01-22-12, 07:46 AM
2cars4Trbo
Rookie

thanks for the pm...if i can make something work out, ill get back to you!
Old 01-23-12, 08:54 PM
justablkv8
Lead Lap

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Would you be up for trading for a gs4 blk/blk with CASH on top from me?

No need to fix the bumper or the hood. If you're interested pm me, if not then gl man.

Quick Reply: FL '99 GS300 2JZGTE VVT-i, TEIN, Junction Produce..More 11k FIRM