Lexus Vehicles Classifieds Lexus Vehicles for sale by members, no dealers or vendor posts allowed. Only active members with >100 posts may post non-Lexus vehicles.

GA WTB / WTT -> Original 5 speed SC300 or IS300 for SC400 / Supra MKIV

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-12, 06:52 AM
gerrb
Super Moderator

Received 431 Likes on 316 Posts
Default WTB / WTT -> Original 5 speed SC300 or IS300 for SC400 / Supra MKIV

I am looking for a non running original 5 speed SC300 or a running 5 speed IS300.

I want to swap a 6 speed 2jzgte in an SC .. but I have an SC400 in which everything is in good working condition that is why I hate to molest it and do the swap on it. All it needs is a good paint job. Right now its original color is platinum metallic. So if one has a non running original 5 speed SC300 and don't need it anymore , let me know if you want a trade.

Since I am happy with my Boost Logic built 6 speed Supra MKIV with a 3.4 stroker motor that I just acquired less than a month ago. I am planning to take out all the drivetrain in my other built 6 speed MKIV and install it in an SC. I am willing to trade the Supra roller which is a hard top with clean title and carfax history but with minor bender fender and small ding / dents thus needs to be painted .Black Interior is 9 out of 10 and complete. In fact the front seats are in an upholstery shop now. I am getting new covers for them. I want a running 5 speed IS300 for it or a non running 5 speed SC300 plus cash . IF the right offer comes , I am even willing to throw in a JDM Supra MKIV 6 speed engine .

Give me your trade offers . Don't be afraid . Worst is I will say sorry ... nope. IF you want pictures send me your cell number and I will text pictures after you send me your offers. Pictures of platinum metallic SC400 are actually on my build thread whose link you will see in my signature.
Old 06-12-12, 03:59 PM
TumblerZ30
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I realize the majority of your post is talking about trading, but I see WTB in your title so I figured I'd throw this out there. I'm moving to California in 3 weeks and am really only looking to sell.

I have a 92 5 Speed for sale (was converted from an auto). Gray exterior and black interior (dyed black, virtually un-noticable with the exception of a few scuffs on the plastic panel at the bottom of the door jam). It was dyed using high quality interior dye (the company is called SEM). The interior used to be gray. Overall, I would say its in fair condition for a 20 year old car. It has Tanabe Sustec Pro 5 coilovers (a year an a half old) and the best wheel fitment achievable without rolling the fenders. Anyways, I'm asking $4,000 and I'm located in Braselton, GA. I live five minutes up the road from Road Atlanta. Again, I know you're looking for non-running, but the car is in good running condition. If you're interested and would like interior/exterior pics give me a shout. Good luck.

Last edited by TumblerZ30; 06-12-12 at 04:04 PM. Reason: Added information
Old 06-12-12, 04:55 PM
SEXC
Pole Position

Is the supra roller an original 6 speed TT or NA?
Old 06-12-12, 04:57 PM
Lextreme
Lexus Champion

How much for your MKIV Roller? I am highly interested to put in a V8 4.7TT.