Lexus Vehicles Classifieds Lexus Vehicles for sale by members, no dealers or vendor posts allowed. Only active members with >100 posts may post non-Lexus vehicles.

TN FS/WTT: 1997 NA Auto Alpline Silver Supra for SC300 + Cash SUPER Clean

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-12, 03:51 PM
Carfreak70
Pole Position

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default FS/WTT: 1997 NA Auto Alpline Silver Supra for SC300 + Cash SUPER Clean

Name: Trenton Wright
Price: Asking 15K or trade with a MINIMUM of 4,000 cash on top

Year: 1997
Make: Toyota
Model: Supra Targa Top
Mileage: 176,500
Reason for selling: I took a personal loan in the amount of $4,000 in May and at that time I had no intentions of going back to college, and now my plans have changed. I am now planning to go back to college, and unfortunately cannot afford to keep it. All of my friends know how long I have wanted a Supra, and I cannot believe I am selling it. I know that school is more important than a Supra, so I am having to make a life choice now, rather than try and hold onto it. There is no doubt in my mind I will have another.
Flaws: The car has a few small dents (door dings) that can easily be taken out. Not hail damage, but there are a few dents. Really not noticeable considering the car is Alpine Silver. There are Axis Matrix on the car they are 19X8 and 19X9.5. The rear tires need replacing soon. Two of the wheels have SMALL bends in the lip, and have been balanced out, and do not cause vibrations.

Goods: The car is perfect. It really is a nice example of a stock unmolested Supra. I have maintenance records for days. The car has had the timing belt changed 3 times, and has recently had a major service performed. The car does not leak a DROP of oil, and the targa does not leak a drop of water. The car is seriously all around perfect. All brake pads were just replaced less than a month ago. Fresh rebuilt alternator. The car has 3 new shift solenoids, new filter, and new pan gasket. The transmission is in perfect condition, and shifts smooth as ever!

There is not a lien on the car, and I have a clean and clear title in my name. The car has NEVER been wrecked, and I believe I am the fourth owner. The original owner was a woman, and she took ridiculous care of the car. There is really nothing wrong with the car, and I am sad I have to get rid of such a nice example of a Supra. I would be more than happy to let anyone come and look at the car, but since I only have insurance in my name, that does not cover anyone else to drive the car. If you have cash in hand, we can work something out.
If there is anything I am missing, please let me know. I would love to keep the car, but that really isn’t an option at the moment. Let me know any questions you have, and I will do my best to answer them in a timely manner.

Last edited by Carfreak70; 06-19-12 at 10:02 PM.
Old 06-18-12, 03:54 PM
Carfreak70
Pole Position

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts