Lexus Vehicles Classifieds Lexus Vehicles for sale by members, no dealers or vendor posts allowed. Only active members with >100 posts may post non-Lexus vehicles.

CA 97 UCF20 Coach Edition.

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-12, 07:40 AM
Shiryo
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 97 UCF20 Coach Edition.

With the Jeebus air/exhaust kit pending a sale... It's time to post the Lexus for sale. It's been a rough ride and i've gotten so much straightened out it sucks to sell it. However, I just cannot justify keeping the car after letting go (well close to it so far) of the two major mods I only dreamed of having being sold.

Here's clippings from the craigslist ad where I have it listed at $5500.

147,8XX miles. Very clean inside and out, zero body damage or rust. Runs great, no smoke, shifts extremely smooth, no leaks. Never been modified* . Perfect smog score. Never smoked in. All electronics work, from the moonroof, windows, down to the ECT (Electronic Transmission Control for more power or economy). Very comfortable and clean grey Coach leather interior.

Stereo specs:
- Kenwood DDX516 Double Din touch screen (Hands free bluetooth [phone calls, text and audio), iPod ready and navigation capable]
- Diamond Audio speakers front to rear, sounds crisp and clear.
- Dual Crunch amps
- Dual 10" Diamond Audio D3 Subwoofers
- Clarion equalizer

I have a bunch of receipts and a few new parts that come with it. It needs a few bushings in the front suspension replaced, which I have brand new and still wrapped, just haven't gotten around to bringing the car in to get replaced.

Serious offers please. No trades. No test drives unless you present cash in hand.

If you have any questions call/text me @ (Six-One-Nine) 928-9130

Last edited by Shiryo; 07-06-12 at 09:23 AM.