Lexus Vehicles Classifieds Lexus Vehicles for sale by members, no dealers or vendor posts allowed. Only active members with >100 posts may post non-Lexus vehicles.

TX 2008 Lexus IS250 6MT SMG

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-12, 11:52 AM
cbishop11
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2008 Lexus IS250 6MT SMG

2008 Lexus IS250 (located in San Antonio, TX)

Exterior: Smoky Granite Mica

Interior: Black Leather

Mileage: 49,XXX (daily driver so this will change)

With this being an enthusiast forum, most of you know what you are looking at, but I'll be as detailed as I can anyways. The car is (and always has been as far as I can tell) totally stock. Carfax shows 2 previous owners which look to be an original lease and a lease renewal (so I really think it was really 1 person before me).

Short list of added options: NAVIGATION w/ REAR VIEW CAMERA, BLUETOOTH, AUTO LEVELING BiXENON HID HEADLIGHTS, HEATED AND COOLED SEATS, 6-SPEED!!!

This is a Lexus IS250, with a 2.5 liter V6, 6 speed manual transmission that is really fun to drive. I hate to sell her, but I'm want to get into a 4X4 SUV. Mileage is currently around 49,500 miles, which from what I've read is considered low mileage for a 2008. All service and Lexus recommended maintenance is up to date and shows in Carfax. All TSBs up to date. I have a copy of the CarFax if you would like me to send it to you. No accidents, non-smoker. I get approximately 28 MPG mixed driving. She is great as a daily driver and it is a really smooth and comfortable car. The car is completely stock with no modifications whatsoever and has new tires! The tires are Continental ExtremeContact DWS in the stock sizes.

Equipment and options are as follows:

4 wheel disc brakes with ABS, stability control and traction control. Auto up and auto down power windows (all windows). Power locks (lock and unlock at the touch of the door handle, also from the key fob). Power mirrors. Power adjustable and telescoping steering wheel adjustment. Audio, and bluetooth controls on the steering wheel. Cruise control. Variable speed intermittent wipers. One touch power sunroof. Rear defrost. Heated mirrors. Front/Rear/Side curtain airbags. Daytime running lights. Fog lights. Auto on/off BiXenon HID headlights with auto-leveling feature. The headlights also turn with you at night for better visibility around corners. Driver and Passenger power adjustable seats with adjustable lumbar support. Heated and Cooled Driver and Passenger seats. Push Button to start, with 2 key fobs included. Universal Homelink garage door opener in rearview mirror. Rear view mirror is also Auto Dimming. Dual Zone Automatic Climate Control. Dual illuminating vanity mirrors. Trip Computer includes miles to empty, average overall MPG, average MPG for the current tank of gas, outside temperature, low fuel warnings, low tire pressure warnings, etc. Navigation system with 6-Disc changer that plays all different kinds of formats, and Aux input. Rear view Camera (shows up on the Nav screen). The nav system also includes a maintenance app which allows you to set reminders for oil changes, tire rotation, etc if you like. The Nav radio is Satellite ready, but does not have the Satellite module. Cargo net and mat in the trunk. Rear Spoiler.

Only issue with the car is that two of the rims show dings in them (see pics below). They are about the width of a finger, but do not affect balancing and the car drives straight with no shimmy or issues. I got it from CarMax like this expecting to put different rims on it in the future, but it never happened.

SOLD

Please PM or just ask if you would like specific pics or other information about the car, or if you would like to come by to look at the car! Thanks!

Last edited by cbishop11; 10-30-12 at 04:40 PM. Reason: Sold
Old 10-14-12, 11:55 AM
cbishop11
Driver School Candidate

Sold it
sold it
sold it
sold it
sold it

Last edited by cbishop11; 10-30-12 at 04:41 PM. Reason: sold
Old 10-14-12, 11:58 AM
cbishop11
Driver School Candidate

Sold it
sold it
sold it
sold it
sold it
sold it

Last edited by cbishop11; 10-30-12 at 04:41 PM. Reason: sold
Old 10-14-12, 05:14 PM
KillahKev
Driver School Candidate

trade for a 2010 altima coupe 9,7xx miles with some mods and oem upgrades and $2,500 in music ?
Old 10-14-12, 06:21 PM
cbishop11
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by KillahKev
trade for a 2010 altima coupe 9,7xx miles with some mods and oem upgrades and $2,500 in music ?
No thanks. I actually have my eye on a 4Runner!
Old 10-18-12, 10:39 AM
cbishop11
Driver School Candidate

Still available!
Old 10-25-12, 05:17 PM
cbishop11
Driver School Candidate

Still available. Price reduced!