Lexus Vehicles Classifieds Lexus Vehicles for sale by members, no dealers or vendor posts allowed. Only active members with >100 posts may post non-Lexus vehicles.

CA 1992 Lexus LS400/CELSIOR VIP too much to list

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-13, 08:04 PM
diffusion
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1992 Lexus LS400/CELSIOR VIP too much to list

Hi guy, I have a 1992 Lexus Ls400 for sale and info are below.

Year: 1992
Make: Lexus
Model: LS400
Transmission: Automatic with OverDrive
Title: CLEAN TITLE
A/C: Just went out so needs to recharge, has been converted to R134
Miles: 137,XXX on Cluster But Original Cluster has 217,XXX
Price Asking: $4,400 New Price Or Best Offer
Smog: YES on 4/9/13 and have papers to prove, that means you wont need to smog for 60 days from the date I smog.
Tagged: YES on 4/10/13 with paper to prove and tag's on the car, that means you don't have to pay for tags but register it under your name.
Exterior: 8 1/2 almost 9 out of 10
Interior 8 out of 10
Stereo: Factory cassette and 6 Disc CD Changer which is good enough because it's made by Pioneer and including speakers are made by Pioneer which sounds great.

Pro's
-Leather Seats are in good condition for it's age, not torn
-1 Piece JDM Toyota Celsior Headlights/ I dont have stock headlights
-Brand new HID 8,000K bought yesterday and installed with only LOW BEAM ONLY, No HIGH BEAM
-Clear Bumper lights, I still have stock amber ones too
-1995-1997 Lexus LS400 1UZ-FE Engine Cover installed for a cleaner look
-Celsior Badge
-One Of A Kind custom Trunk Spoiler Lip that no one in town has, very rare and hard to find
-RCR VIP Red and Clear/ I also have stock taillights
-JDM Celsior Metal Trunk Bar that no one in town has, very rare and hard to find
-VIP Table behind driver and passenger seat
-18x8 SportMaxx 504 wheels with 3" lip all around(VIP Fabulous Profound Replica Wheels)
-TEIN Full Coilovers and Strut Suspension with 26 ways dampers, that means you can raise the car as high or drop it as low as you want and mess around with the stiffness and smoothness.
-$1400 plus parts not including labor spent on new water pump, new radiator, new oil pump, new timing belt, new fan belt, new spark plugs, new spark plug wires, new windshield wipers, recently changed oil, minor hose, and new battery in Feb 2013( everything that was installed has less then 2,000K miles on them and I have most receipt for most parts and old parts still have them.
-$900 to paint the spoiler to match the car and front and back bumper because clear coat was faded

THERE MIGHT BE MORE THINGS I'M FORGETTING

Con's
-There is a small coolant leak, but it does not over heat. I refill the coolant every 3-4 days to top it off, took it to an ASE Certified Auto repair shop and have paper to prove that it's from two little hose leak from what they can see. I tried fixing it, but I guess it still leaking a little, also they tested my combustion and there wasn't any coolant going into my combustion nor engine oil. This problem happen about 8 months ago but it doesn't bother me much and I drive it everyday. Just didn't want to put anymore money into this because I have bigger dreams that I want to move on to.

Reason for me selling my car is due to my job being delivery, I know that I'm not suppose to be delivery in this VIP but it's the only car I have. I love this car a lot and put in a lot of time and $$$$ into this, when I got the car it was totally stock. I know that I will miss this car but I have bigger dreams and goals that I want to get to and I know for sure I'll be back in the VIP scene in the future.

If your really serious and want to check out my car please call or text me at 5 5 9 - 2 6 9 - 4 9 9 5 If I don't pick up or text you that means I'm working, but I'll try to get back to you asap. ASKING PRICE IS $4,400 OR BEST OFFER. I'm located in FRESNO, CA. If I get my asking price I will include 93-94 factory side skirt with trim/ also includes the back add on at the back bumper all around and a extra fender and minor things I'm forgetting.

The drop can go lower like the first 2 pictures or lower, but now I've raise it a little like the last 3 pictures so that it would have a smoother ride. I also have more pictures but can't post up more so if you want more pictures ask and I can text you them or email you more pictures.
Attached Thumbnails 1992 Lexus LS400/CELSIOR VIP too much to list-img_2460-1-.jpg   1992 Lexus LS400/CELSIOR VIP too much to list-img_2461-1-.jpg   1992 Lexus LS400/CELSIOR VIP too much to list-img_2462-1-.jpg   1992 Lexus LS400/CELSIOR VIP too much to list-img_2463-1-.jpg   1992 Lexus LS400/CELSIOR VIP too much to list-img_2464-2-.jpg  

Last edited by diffusion; 05-17-13 at 09:05 AM. Reason: adding more wrods
Old 05-13-13, 11:23 AM
diffusion
Driver School Candidate

Bump for new price, $4,800 or best offer
Old 05-17-13, 09:06 AM
diffusion
Driver School Candidate

Bump new price $4,400 OR BEST OFFER
Old 07-02-13, 09:20 AM
RobbyMobby
Driver School Candidate

Would you be willing to part off those rcr taillights?