Lexus Vehicles Classifieds Lexus Vehicles for sale by members, no dealers or vendor posts allowed. Only active members with >100 posts may post non-Lexus vehicles.

KY 97 RSP on black sc300 76k miles

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-14, 11:13 PM
thebadz32
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 97 RSP on black sc300 76k miles (tons of updated pics)

-Name: Chris
-Contact:*thebadz32@hotmail.com or 502-418-0086 (Best methods to get ahold of me)
-City: Louisville
-State: ky
-Zip: 40219
Title: CLEAN
-Mileage: 76k
-Price: 13k OBO

PRICE DROP $11,300

MORE PICS IN POST 5 & 6

Brief rundown and history of what I know about car.First owner was saposeably an Indianapolis colts footbal player. He purchased the car new from tom wood lexus. Car was traded back in 2002 to the same dealer that sold it new. The second owner purchased it in 2002 with 23k miles and has kept it since a few months back when I hot ot from him with 72k ACTUAL miles. I would say he was in his late 60's early 70's. This was one of his 3 cars. His weekend driver he called it. I have quite a bit of paper work showing services and routiene maintence the the orignal dealer ship preformed that solt it new. Thankfully he took very good care of this car.

Since then I pick this up and brought it 2 hours away to louisville ky. The car currently has 76k and some change on the odometer. This is my daily driver. With that being said I hate the fact that im putting so many miles on such a beautiful rare car. I dont know the exact number but I know there were only 50 something of these made and even more rare with black interior. I drive roughly 43 miles round trip to and from work and just extremely parinoid something is going to happen to this car. This is my 5th sc now and im currently building an mkiv supra that is priority. I dont not need or have to sell this car but would rather see it go to someone who will make it there first priority. This is by far the cleanest nicest car I have ever owned and probally one of the nicest scs in this area.

More info on car itself. 1997 RSP 8L5 paint code sc300 with black interior. Automatic trans and im sure has every option out there, duel heated seats leather Trac controll ect all the goodies. All oem sound equipment which sounds amazing btw. Rear sub still works. This cars interior is flawless by far the cleanest I have ever scene no ribs no tears nothing. Just a tiny bit or wear showing on driver side seat bolster from sliding in and out but hardly even noticeable. There are several sc guys who have scene this car that can not beleave how clean it is inside and out. Exterior is pretty clean aswell not showroom but still pretty clean I'd say 9-10. Ive been in and out all over this car. There are no signs at all of any wrecks and all vins are intact.

MODS
Car was bone stock when I purchased it minus some ugly wheels. Since then I have installed 8k hid low beams, blue tinted standard type bulb highbeams, fog lights have a yellow tinted vinyl film over them and the front marker lights were tinted red. Reverse lights aswell as licence plate lights and every interior light is led. Map mirror dome door trunk all of them.
I removed all of the wood grain and wrapped them with a 3m product called dinoc this is a 4 dimensional simulated carbon fiber. So it looks and feels real. Its the satin finish stuff. Literally looks as those pieces came carbon fiber from the factory.
Car is lowered on oem supra tt struts with eibach lowering springs sitting on supra tt wheels with brand new rubber and fresh alignment. All fender lines and under carriage liners are still in and intact. Car also has k&n drop in filter and I think there d2 auto sport axle back exhaust. (pretty dang quiet very high end sound nothing ricey) Calipers were removed and painted red and put new pads on front and rear rotors look somewhat recent.

Price is $11,300 obo may consiter partial trades for other sc300's plus cash and possibly is300's no sc400's please. Also may be intrested in another na or tt supra if tt I have a very clean built 06 zx10 I could throw in aswell.

Please bear with the crappy photo bucket pics. I dont currently have much internet access other than my cell phone but I can txt or email clean clear pics of anything. Planing on cleaning the inside this weekend and getting a few pics of that aswell. For a serious buyer I have copies of csr fax on the car before I bought it.

Now on for the pics one of these pics is the car the first day I bought it with some generic looking wheels those have since been removed and sold. Aswell and the pin striping down car has been removed to. Txt or email is best way to contact me. Mods if I need to get some people whom have scene the car please message me and I will have them vouch for me and the car.

Last edited by thebadz32; 02-11-14 at 05:30 PM.
Old 01-03-14, 11:27 PM
95SC3T
Pole Position

I can vouche for this car. And the owner. Don't hesitate to come get it.
Old 01-04-14, 03:20 PM
scENFORCER
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Absolutely gorgeous. I've wanted one of these since I joined. I'd offer you my 84k '99 but its a 400
Old 01-14-14, 12:29 PM
Shrugy
Intermediate

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

My favorite exterior color / interior color of ALL TIME.

One day I will gladly say I will own one.

My 92' will do for now, but this is my official DREAM right here. You are a lucky person and I'm sad to see it go!
Old 02-02-14, 02:11 PM
thebadz32
Driver

Old 02-02-14, 02:16 PM
thebadz32
Driver

some of the receipts I got with the car, I have more somewhere aswell.

Last edited by thebadz32; 02-02-14 at 02:28 PM.
Old 02-02-14, 09:30 PM
PRSUIT460
Racer

Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts

Nice looking SC GLWS!
Old 02-04-14, 11:11 AM
thebadz32
Driver

Price drop 11,500 may work a better deal with me keeping wheels and suspension
Old 02-05-14, 05:03 PM
Millatyme
Lead Lap

Sent you a text! (6101) Give me a shout when you get the chance.
Old 02-11-14, 05:28 PM
thebadz32
Driver

previous deal fell through, This is a cash only sale. I just had a friend outside of the lexus comunity sale a car and while the check was waiting to clear something happened and he is currently out the car and the money.

car is as described and looks even better in person than in pics and runs just as well. i am not here to waste anyones time as i have went out of state to buy a car and it been total crap when i got there.

previous buyer had me down to $11,300 that is bottom dollar price with the car as it sits. If you are not intresteed in wheels suspension and exhaust i will come down to $10,700. If the car goes for 11,300 all of the stock parts will be included with sale aswell and i do have the center caps for the wheels.

dont heeitate to ask any questions
Old 02-24-14, 08:25 AM
mteele
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Please PM me if/when you decide to drop the price some more, I am interested
Old 02-28-14, 11:44 PM
thebadz32
Driver

bump still available. have had alot of flakey people and alot of wasted time. ive had alot of people asking questions such as mechanical things. inside and out there is not one things that does not work. everything works as it should heat ac heated seats windows all of it. there is no bleeding in cluster or climate unit, nothing needs fixed or replaced no check engine cods or any of that.
Old 03-01-14, 10:16 AM
Erased
Driver School Candidate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Insurance co just cut me a fresh check. I'll give top dollar nada on it.... Let me know
Old 03-04-14, 06:11 AM
thebadz32
Driver

Sorry for the misunderstanding but I guess the nada values I found were slightly diffrent. $10k at the end of the day would be acceptable but I couldn't leave wheels suspension or exhaust on at that price. Weather its a 97 or an 07 point is the rarity plus what comparable cars are still going for and in all honesty this car is cleaner with less miles than most 07 model year cars

Last edited by 1JZPWRD; 03-04-14 at 12:06 PM.
Old 03-04-14, 12:07 PM
1JZPWRD
1JZ Single SC400

Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts

I have cleaned up this thread. Please respect the sellers wishes on the price. If you offer a price do it in a PM or I will closed the thread if this continues.

Quick Reply: KY 97 RSP on black sc300 76k miles