Lexus Vehicles Classifieds Lexus Vehicles for sale by members, no dealers or vendor posts allowed. Only active members with >100 posts may post non-Lexus vehicles.

CA Los Angeles 2007 Lexus IS350 w/ luxury package

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-14 | 09:58 AM
kiryu
Pit Crew

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Los Angeles 2007 Lexus IS350 w/ luxury package

Located in Los Angeles, selling my daily driver for the past year.
- 2007 Lexus IS 350 with luxury package (full loaded with power sunshade), OEM 18" alloy wheels and staggered tires, navigation, mark levinson upgraded sound
- silver on gray (easy to maintain)
- 125,000 miles growing slowly
- The car was purchased certified used by the previous owner, so navigation, headlights, cam recalls etc. has all been taken care of under warranty and reflected on carfax.com. Clear maintenance history on there too
- car has mechanically, electronically no issues. Well it's a lexus, you should know by now
- BONUS upgrades that came with the car. F sport intake and filter, cleaner, CB engine cover, f sport exhaust, rear spoiler, roof spoiler, GSX body spoilers, sports pedals (missing gas because the previous owner is too lazy to do a proper install), illuminated blue lexus sills, f sport shift **** with blue stitching, tinted windows
- mobile 1 oil only with techron fuel cleaning
- the car does have cosmetic blemishes on the front and rear bumpers. Nothing too serious but i have no time to fix it because it's my DD. I believe the upgrades would compensate for the slight blemishes, which i was quoted 550-700 to fully repair. My wife thought it's not too bad and should just sell as is. Or I can arrange to have them repaired if you are interested.
- i honestly think this is the most balanced overall DD for me. Love it till this day. Reliable, powerful, decent mpg 22-24, quiet, comfy, lexus luxury brand, sporty without being overly ricy, great for business. Reason for sale is I bought an ISF to enjoy before I have a kid two years later, after that I might need an RX or LX per request by my wife, and right now I just have no place to park it since I have a single car garage. Hate to put it out in the open. I have no doubt someone else will be very happy with it

PM me if interested. $15,000 is my special rate for club members, I am going for 1k higher everywhere else. I wont go much lower because I honestly believe it's an awesome car, that's why we are on here. Thanks for looking