Lexus Vehicles Classifieds Lexus Vehicles for sale by members, no dealers or vendor posts allowed. Only active members with >100 posts may post non-Lexus vehicles.

GA 2009 ISF USB/Alpine. Perfectly Set up. 28k

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-18, 02:33 PM
torxuvin
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2009 ISF USB/Alpine. Perfectly Set up. 28k

SOLD

Hey guys. I bought a 911, so I'm selling the F. It's been a great car, but it's time for something new. The only mod I didn't make that was on my list would have been an LSD. Here's the info from my craigslist ad. Figured I would see if there was any interest before I took off the coilovers, wheels and led headlights. The price will be much lower without these. I just hit 112k miles. LMK if you guys have any questions

"Former CPO. This car has been loved and appreciated over the 4 years I've owned it. I work from home, so it's a weekend car. It passes emissions every time without issue. EVERYTHING works. I would have no concerns driving this across the country. Also comes with all of the stock parts.

Ultrasonic Blue Mica (USB) with Alpine (white) Leather Interior Loaded
5 Liter V8. 8 Spd auto with Paddle shifters. RWD. Comes with Sunroof, Bluetooth, Aux Input, Navigation, Heated Seats, Backup Camera, Parking Sensors, etc.

Mods: (Well over 11k invested not including installation)
-Penske Racing Coilovers ($4800)
http://www.shopfigs.com/v3/CAT-LEXUS...enske_7500-ISF
-Wedssport SA-55M 19x10 Square Wheels ($2000+)
-OEM 2012 LED Headlights ($3000)
-Sikky Headers ($1500+)
-Figs Polyurethane LCA bushings
-Figs Poly Front and Back Differential Bushings
-F Sport Rear Sway Bar
-Injen Intake
-RR Racing Tune ($800)
-Custom Exhaust
-Full Ceramic Tint all around.

The Good:
Clean Title
2 Keys including a Credit Card Key!
Adult Owned. No kids or pets. Non-Smoker
All major isf problems addressed: Cracked exhaust manifolds, Cooling plate valley leak, No melted dash or doors,
All recalls up to date
Full paint correction was done in 2014. It does have some light swirls, but is overall still in great shape.

Maintenance:
Lots of records. Completely up to date. Plugs and belts will be due again at 130k.
Water Pump and Radiator Replaced 2017
Tires (Extreme Summer) and Alignment done fall 2017
Brakes 2016

The Not-So-Good
There are two parking lot fender benders on the carfax/autocheck. Both were rear bumper damage. I have a copy of the florida accident report for the second.
Ext: 7.5/10 The paint is in good shape for the mileage and year. Does have rock chips. There are 3 or 4 door dings.
Int: 7.5/10 The interior is in good shape. The driver seat bolsters are the only noticeable wear. They have cracking but no tears.
Not the best wheel balance I've ever had. The shop had trouble with the r compounds when I put them on. Not a major amount of vibration but worth noting.

Last edited by torxuvin; 08-13-18 at 12:52 PM. Reason: Updated listing
Old 07-16-18, 08:36 AM
torxuvin
Pole Position

Bump. Had some stuff come up, so it will likely stay as is for at least a few more weeks. LMK if anyone has questions
Old 07-23-18, 08:22 AM
NCTUAN1983
Driver School Candidate

I'm interested. However, what would it be if I was to purchase without the wheel and coilover. Just factory wheel and suspension only? Thanks
Old 07-23-18, 12:24 PM
torxuvin
Pole Position

Yeah. It would be on the factory wheels. I have both the full factory suspension or (more likely as that's how they're currently set up) I'll have the factory shocks with swift lowering springs. I'd like to get 24k without the wheels and coilovers.
Old 07-23-18, 03:46 PM
NCTUAN1983
Driver School Candidate

Couple more questions:
1) How long ago when full factory suspension was removed from the car? So the car will come with factory shocks with swift spring instead of factory spring that come with the car? What would you rate the condition of the factory suspension that will be put back on the car?
2) What is the condition of the factory wheel? Any damages?
3) Do you have pictures of the factory wheel by any chance?
4) You mentioned breaks that was done in 2016... was it just pads or pads and rotors?
Thanks,
Old 07-23-18, 04:29 PM
torxuvin
Pole Position

Originally Posted by NCTUAN1983
Couple more questions:
1) How long ago when full factory suspension was removed from the car? So the car will come with factory shocks with swift spring instead of factory spring that come with the car? What would you rate the condition of the factory suspension that will be put back on the car?
2) What is the condition of the factory wheel? Any damages?
3) Do you have pictures of the factory wheel by any chance?
4) You mentioned breaks that was done in 2016... was it just pads or pads and rotors?
Thanks,
Sure
1) Last fall. I probably have about 5-6k miles on the car since they were removed. They're in good working condition. They are in line as expected of 105k(ish) miles. I have both the stock springs and swift springs. The swift springs are currently the ones installed on the factory shocks.

2) If I remember correctly, there is minor curb rash on one wheel. Otherwise they're in great shape. I'll get them out of the garage this week and take some photos.

3) I have old pictures of them on the car. They're the oem samurai blades. I haven't had them on the car in a few years though.

4) Yep. Pads and Rotors. I'll see if I can find in my notes what my mileage was at then. I believe it should have been in the high 90s or early 100s. There is still life left in both the rotors and pads.
Old 07-24-18, 12:48 PM
NCTUAN1983
Driver School Candidate

How's the tire? Still have good tread? Do you have email that we can discuss about pricing. My name is Tuan and you can text me at 918-622-5475. Thanks
Old 07-25-18, 05:31 AM
torxuvin
Pole Position

Your number didn't work. Pmed.
Old 07-25-18, 10:07 AM
jic
Driver School Candidate

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

paint looks great with 112k
Old 07-25-18, 11:15 AM
torxuvin
Pole Position

Originally Posted by jic
paint looks great with 112k
Thank you!! I try. There are some very light swirls, but the paint correction in 2014 made a huge difference. It is always garaged too.

In the effort of full disclosure, I've updated the listing based off of looking at a new carfax and autocheck. I was mistaken on my listing about the fender bender. There are two "accidents" to the rear of the car in 2012/2013. I was only able to find the florida accident report (in a parking lot) for the second that I will happily provide along with the new (as of 7/25/2018) carfax and autocheck. They were close together, both were listed as being "right rear", and I originally read them as 1 incident when I bought the car in 2014. There are no issues with alignment, codes, etc and the bumper is a perfect paint match.

Last edited by torxuvin; 07-25-18 at 11:27 AM.
Old 07-27-18, 06:59 AM
torxuvin
Pole Position

Picture bump

Old 07-27-18, 07:01 AM
torxuvin
Pole Position

Old 07-27-18, 03:28 PM
Wh0pp3r
Intermediate

Received 87 Likes on 60 Posts

Still for sale?! honestly wondering about the under body of the car. i know your state may get some snowfall so im just wondering here. But man its a beaut!
Old 07-27-18, 09:14 PM
Jz39
Advanced

Received 55 Likes on 42 Posts

Originally Posted by Wh0pp3r
Still for sale?! honestly wondering about the under body of the car. i know your state may get some snowfall so im just wondering here. But man its a beaut!
Are you Serious??? He’s in friggin Georgia! More likely to ask about peach damage...
Old 07-28-18, 01:52 PM
Wh0pp3r
Intermediate

Received 87 Likes on 60 Posts

Originally Posted by Jz39

Are you Serious??? He’s in friggin Georgia! More likely to ask about peach damage...

Yes, im serious. does it hurt to ask? no.

Quick Reply: GA 2009 ISF USB/Alpine. Perfectly Set up. 28k