LFA Model (2012)

Seeking long term LFA relationship

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-24, 09:54 PM
drivingjoy62
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Seeking long term LFA relationship

I have been fortunate enough to have seat time in many different cars. But a few years ago, a friend of mine allowed me the opportunity to drive his LFA and the experience has never left me. I think about that day often, best illustrated by my posting here, now, years later. I imagine that in this forum I don't need to go over all of the pieces of that drive that left their mark on me. I'm sure it suffices to simply show up here, years later with a post.

I have followed the for sale ads on the major listing and auction sites and have never seen exactly what I am looking for. I have always said I am an enthusiast. I want cars I can drive and enjoy.

Therefore, I am seeking a driven LFA, one with some miles, and maybe a story. One I can use frequently (and lovingly) without worrying about being the one to tip the mileage from three to four digits. Moving the mileage from four digits to five worries me less. I am hoping to find a forever car and to continue the story with the car that someone else has started.

If you have such a car or know of such a car, please let me know. Life is short, I do not wish to wait on this dream any longer.
Old 05-30-24, 06:01 PM
LFA4Life
Driver School Candidate

Received 14 Likes on 6 Posts

Good evening!

I acquired #165 with about 1750 miles in 2016 and have accumulated nearly 20,000 miles since then. The road takes you to unexpected places. Wouldn't trade anything for the road trips, canyon runs, track time, stories, shared memories, and friendships made.

I know of several available now (likely the same ones you have on your radar). I'm not aware of any with say ~10,000 miles or story for sale currently. I resonate with your sentiment. You have my full support. If I hear of anything, I'll let you know.
Old 07-01-24, 05:18 AM
ByeEnzo
Driver School Candidate

Received 18 Likes on 7 Posts

I let a friend drive my LFA…he got hooked. He ended up buying a pretty rare blue LFA. They are wonderful cars.