LFA Model (2012)

Waiting on delivery

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-16, 05:10 PM
lfahalo
Rookie

Received 26 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by Kev99sv
Congrats! You will love it! It's a wonderful car. Had mine for 2 years now. My favorite supercar.
Ditto. Nothing compares to an LFA, it is completely unique among supercars and utterly spectacular.
Old 01-13-16, 06:14 PM
crosseyes
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

How lucky of you to own one! Congrats and hope to see some pics of it.
Old 01-22-16, 07:39 PM
SUNLINE
Pit Crew

Received 46 Likes on 23 Posts

Delivered and fantastic! Incredible car to drive. Until people actually have a chance to get behind the wheel and drive this car it is inccomprehensable how to truly evaluate what a incredible car that Lexus has created. Nothing like any other exotic car I have ever driven. Absolutely intoxicating to drive; you want to keep driving and driving and driving. I have never felt that way in a any other car before. This s a race car that you feel like you are cheating to be able to drive it n the street.
Old 01-22-16, 09:50 PM
05RollaXRS
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2,479 Likes on 1,784 Posts

Originally Posted by SUNLINE
Delivered and fantastic! Incredible car to drive. Until people actually have a chance to get behind the wheel and drive this car it is inccomprehensable how to truly evaluate what a incredible car that Lexus has created. Nothing like any other exotic car I have ever driven. Absolutely intoxicating to drive; you want to keep driving and driving and driving. I have never felt that way in a any other car before. This s a race car that you feel like you are cheating to be able to drive it n the street.
Awesome post. Glad to hear you are enjoying your LFA a lot. With all of the driving exhilaration, what is even more incredible is that LFA has proven to be one of the most bullet proof Lexus/Toyota ever made. No LFA has ever had any issues despite having a stratospheric 9500 rpm rev limit. Scott Pruett had driven the yellow prototype LFA hard on the track for 40,000 mile and nothing ever failed on it. I am sure it can easily last a million miles without anything other than regular maintenance.
Old 01-25-16, 08:29 AM
lfahalo
Rookie

Originally Posted by SUNLINE
This s a race car that you feel like you are cheating to be able to drive it n the street.
Ha! I've driven a bunch of racecars and honestly speaking, my LFA is a lot better than most of them!

Enjoy. And post pics!!
Old 01-25-16, 08:32 AM
lfahalo
Rookie

Originally Posted by 05RollaXRS
Awesome post. Glad to hear you are enjoying your LFA a lot. With all of the driving exhilaration, what is even more incredible is that LFA has proven to be one of the most bullet proof Lexus/Toyota ever made. No LFA has ever had any issues despite having a stratospheric 9500 rpm rev limit. Scott Pruett had driven the yellow prototype LFA hard on the track for 40,000 mile and nothing ever failed on it. I am sure it can easily last a million miles without anything other than regular maintenance.
Indeed, I was astounded to learn from Erin Park Lexus that there have been zero recalls or service campaigns on the LFA. I stopped counting on my McLaren.
Old 02-02-16, 12:37 PM
knshro13
Pole Position

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts

I agree. One of the most robust supercars built. Ive spent a lot of time in that yellow 40K+mile LFA at Toyota and gotta say, it does not skip a beat.

Im not lucky enough to own one, but have been fortunate to work with Lexus and Toyota to spend enough time with them. Its one of those cars you can rip around a racetrack and then take it straight to a supermarket for some groceries.

Its the on the top of my wish list.