Lighting A place to ask questions about HIDs & other Lexus lights

Lighting FAQ sticky- RAZO

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-05, 10:27 AM
SandRock
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lighting FAQ sticky- RAZO

rominl thanks for puttin up the sticky for HID alternatives. One thing tho the RAZO’s are called “Premium White Zero”. I just ordered a set. As far as your wiring harness melting when using 80w bulbs, I had some super duper R74 Hyper X Beam Alpha 4’s (lol…they all have those crazy names) and I guess because I had them in for a short time they did no damage to my wiring harness. But I would guess through the heat of summer maybe they would.

On the quality of the light produced by these bulbs: The best I’ve seen by non-HID lights. Definitely will bring you out of the sea of yellow. They make silverstars look yellow. Silverstars do burn out fast. So if you are looking, these RAZO’s are very good. I didn’t think they would be this good for 55w.
Old 01-11-05, 08:50 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Received 190 Likes on 148 Posts

Originally Posted by SandRock
rominl thanks for puttin up the sticky for HID alternatives. One thing tho the RAZO’s are called “Premium White Zero”. I just ordered a set. As far as your wiring harness melting when using 80w bulbs, I had some super duper R74 Hyper X Beam Alpha 4’s (lol…they all have those crazy names) and I guess because I had them in for a short time they did no damage to my wiring harness. But I would guess through the heat of summer maybe they would.

On the quality of the light produced by these bulbs: The best I’ve seen by non-HID lights. Definitely will bring you out of the sea of yellow. They make silverstars look yellow. Silverstars do burn out fast. So if you are looking, these RAZO’s are very good. I didn’t think they would be this good for 55w.
thanks for the updates, i just edited my sticky if i miss anywhere let me know