Notices
Lighting A place to ask questions about HIDs & other Lexus lights

Most Important Questions Regarding Xenon lights!

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-06, 06:38 AM
Roger108

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lightbulb Most Important Questions Regarding Xenon lights!

As you may know Lexus GX 470 is one of the only luxury vehicles with out Stock Xenon lights. The Question lingering in most minds is.........Drum Roll Please..................................Would adding Xenon Lights void MF Warranty? If no Please tell me where i can find a kit... I have been checking out color temps... and i saw the New Range Rover Sport with these really cool Xenon lights Would anyone happen to know the color temp on them? Oh and the second Question... Xenons or Immitaion bulbs by Phillips or Sylvania? Hope to hear from you guys soon...
Old 01-18-06, 07:04 AM
batmobl
Rookie

Originally Posted by Roger108
As you may know Lexus GX 470 is one of the only luxury vehicles with out Stock Xenon lights. The Question lingering in most minds is.........Drum Roll Please..................................Would adding Xenon Lights void MF Warranty? If no Please tell me where i can find a kit... I have been checking out color temps... and i saw the New Range Rover Sport with these really cool Xenon lights Would anyone happen to know the color temp on them? Oh and the second Question... Xenons or Immitaion bulbs by Phillips or Sylvania? Hope to hear from you guys soon...
I have heard from people on the forum that it would not void the MF warranty. It seems most folks get the xenondepot kit and have been very satisfied with it. Good luck.
Old 01-18-06, 07:52 AM
robinzon
Driver

Hi, there is no need to use HUGE letters... also there is an EXTENSIVE discussion on Xenon lights and where to buy them in the couple of first messages, please use the search button

Originally Posted by Roger108