Lighting A place to ask questions about HIDs & other Lexus lights

Blue LED Interior Lights IS 250

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-06, 06:38 PM
SParker1tx
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Blue LED Interior Lights IS 250

Here are some photos of my recently installed Blue LED Interior lights that I got from V-Leds.com. I think they look amazing and all my friends love them! Keep in mind im 17 years old

Looking from the Outside In at the Back Seats

Looking from the Outside In

Picture of my Birdkeeper Jacket in the Back Seat While In the Car, Gives a Crazy Deep Blue

Looking towards the front of the car from the back seat

Picture of me sitting in the back seat, creates crazy blue!

Drive Door Open, Showing the Illuminated Seals that now match my Dome Lights! Looks Awesome!

Drive Door Open, Showing the Illuminated Seals that now match my Dome Lights! Looks Awesome!

Looking at the front seats from outside the car.

Look at the Car from the outside

Last edited by SParker1tx; 10-12-06 at 01:28 PM.
Old 10-11-06, 10:28 PM
Nextourer
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Good pics but, er, work on stabilizing your hand lol.

Blue seems to work well with black interiors. That or every blue-lighted interior just so happens to be black.
Old 10-11-06, 10:36 PM
Lexucan
Lexucanafer

Very cool!
It's hard to take a well focused pic at night with no flash.
How did someone your age manage to get such a sweet ride?
Old 10-11-06, 10:51 PM
PureDrifter
BahHumBug
Forum Moderator

Received 97 Likes on 89 Posts

lookks good but your 17 w/an IS250?

damn, im 17 and rolling around in an 11 y.o. LS4
Old 10-12-06, 10:02 AM
Lexucan
Lexucanafer

Originally Posted by PureDrifter

damn, im 17 and rolling around in an 11 y.o. LS4
You're 17 with a '95 LS4?

damn, im....uhhhh...much older....and rolling around in a 13 y.o. ES300 lol
Old 10-12-06, 10:13 AM
AZ JB
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Looks great! Were they easy to change out?
Old 10-12-06, 01:02 PM
SParker1tx
Pole Position

Originally Posted by JB IS350X
Looks great! Were they easy to change out?
They were very easy to change out actually. The Back dome light has alittle place for you to stick a small screwdriver flat head and pop the cover out and you simply pop out the old lights and pop in the new ones, the front is a bit more difficult but still easy, if you search around there is a thread that covers it in complete detail w/ pictures and everything!

Very cool!
It's hard to take a well focused pic at night with no flash.
How did someone your age manage to get such a sweet ride?
Haha ya, taking pictures at night while laying in a tight back seat and what not is extremly hard, not to mention my camera isent the greatest either... Well my parents are very appreciative of my grades and overall personality and decided to give me this car as a gift, all my brothers got brand new cars at 16 and I had to wait 6 months into 17 to get mine because of various reasons and so I was rewarded greatly because my other two brothers got less nice cars, one got an explorer and a truck for the other. I guess for waiting and having zero tickets/accident in my first 1 1/2 years of driving they rewarded me!

Haha... Yes I am... I used to drive a 94' ES 300 that was in the worst condition ever so I did semi-suffer for a while before I upgraded, im so greatful for my new car though, I baby it like no other

damn, im....uhhhh...much older....and rolling around in a 13 y.o. ES300 lol
HAha!! My old Es300 was about 13 years old ALSO!! Haha...

Last edited by SParker1tx; 10-12-06 at 01:29 PM.
Old 10-12-06, 01:49 PM
Lexucan
Lexucanafer

Originally Posted by SParker1tx
Well my parents are very appreciative of my grades and overall personality and decided to give me this car as a gift, all my brothers got brand new cars at 16 and I had to wait 6 months into 17 to get mine because of various reasons and so I was rewarded greatly because my other two brothers got less nice cars, one got an explorer and a truck for the other. I guess for waiting and having zero tickets/accident in my first 1 1/2 years of driving they rewarded me!
Hmm....so, you've got two older brothers. Want a third? I could be talked into letting your parents adopt me if they would reward me with a new Lex like yours for joining the family! LOL
You're one lucky dude, dude! Take good care of that nice ride! .....and, uh, say hi to mom and dad for me.

P.S. Did you get to choose the car they bought for you? I'm asking cuz I've got my eye on a new LS460....think they'd go for it?

Last edited by Lexucan; 10-12-06 at 02:09 PM.
Old 10-12-06, 07:18 PM
SParker1tx
Pole Position

Originally Posted by Lexucan
Hmm....so, you've got two older brothers. Want a third? I could be talked into letting your parents adopt me if they would reward me with a new Lex like yours for joining the family! LOL
You're one lucky dude, dude! Take good care of that nice ride! .....and, uh, say hi to mom and dad for me.

P.S. Did you get to choose the car they bought for you? I'm asking cuz I've got my eye on a new LS460....think they'd go for it?

HAHA The last thing my parents want is more kids! They already bought a lakehouse for retirement and have had me working up there the past 3 months sweating my *** off shoveling dirt and planting crap!! I researched the cars I wanted for about a year straight, I had to make an excel spreadsheet w/ 60+ variables on it and have them all compared with the cars that I wanted. I had 7 cars on that spreadsheat so thats 7 x 60 which is a lot of info to gather and put down, once I got it down to my top three I then had to put down pros and cons of each car and we then went and test drove all 3. Those three being 06' G35 Sedan, 06' 325i, and the IS250. My parents the whole way through told me to get the car I wanted but they wanted to make sure I would make an educated choice and im so glad they have, everytime I see another 325i or a G35 I just laugh and think of how great I have it and how there asses are sweating in those non-air condition seats!! MUWAAHAAHA!!!
Old 10-12-06, 09:40 PM
Lexucan
Lexucanafer

HAHA The last thing my parents want is more kids! They already bought a lakehouse for retirement and have had me working up there the past 3 months sweating my *** off shoveling dirt and planting crap!! I researched the cars I wanted for about a year straight, I had to make an excel spreadsheet w/ 60+ variables on it and have them all compared with the cars that I wanted. I had 7 cars on that spreadsheat so thats 7 x 60 which is a lot of info to gather and put down, once I got it down to my top three I then had to put down pros and cons of each car and we then went and test drove all 3. Those three being 06' G35 Sedan, 06' 325i, and the IS250. My parents the whole way through told me to get the car I wanted but they wanted to make sure I would make an educated choice and im so glad they have, everytime I see another 325i or a G35 I just laugh and think of how great I have it and how there asses are sweating in those non-air condition seats!! MUWAAHAAHA!!!
Ok, so what I'm hearin' is maybe the LS is asking for a little too much. I can compromise. So tell mom and dad I'll settle for an IS250 like yours, since you've already done all the leg work and all by getting stats on the cars and test drives and whatnot. How's that sound? Bet they'll be pleased as punch to have me move in.
Get back to me as soon as they give you the ok, ok?

Thanks, bro!

P.S. Where abouts is your (my new) family anyways? I got a certain medical condition so I can't take too much sun.
Old 10-12-06, 09:54 PM
Lexucan
Lexucanafer

Don't tell me you're in Texas!
Well, I'm afraid that's a deal breaker!
Sorry, bro but way too much sunshine for me to live there.
I'm used to rain or snow 85% of the year.
Hope the folks aren't going to be too disappointed.

Break it to 'em gently.

Last edited by Lexucan; 10-12-06 at 10:05 PM.
Old 10-13-06, 06:09 AM
SParker1tx
Pole Position

Hahahaha

Oww my folks are cryin' right now, so sad....

Haha ya its usually insanely hot, but it also usually rains A LOT too...
Snow??... What the heck is that?
Old 10-13-06, 07:10 AM
tcheung87
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Looks great! *Runs off to buy interior LEDs*
Old 10-13-06, 01:15 PM
SParker1tx
Pole Position

Originally Posted by tcheung87
Looks great! *Runs off to buy interior LEDs*
Hahaha......
Old 10-13-06, 01:33 PM
Lexucan
Lexucanafer

Hahahaha

Oww my folks are cryin' right now, so sad....
Gently, I said. Gently! lol
It's hard for parents to lose a child, especially one they've never met!

Quick Reply: Blue LED Interior Lights IS 250