Notices
Lighting A place to ask questions about HIDs & other Lexus lights

Bad light of headlights of a passing light on mine Lexus SC 300.

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-06, 11:38 PM
milky
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

greetings vadim!

wet sand your headlights and use some meguiars plastX and it'll clear out the grime.

thanks for attention!
Old 12-09-06, 02:53 PM
JSC300
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

what is the # for this light bulb and do you have to take the headlight out to change it? i tryed searching but i cant find anything! thanks.

Old 12-16-06, 09:20 AM
Vadim
Driver

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

JSC300
Dear sirs.
In a photo you have shown an arrow a forward dimensional bulb on - 5 W-type Е which on English refers to - Parking lights.
I reconstructed not Parking lights, and lens a part of a headlight of a passing light on mine Lexus SC 300, which in English refers to - Headlights (low beam) - there a bulb - 55W - 9006.
I have addressed to members of the American club with this question because at you in the USA many such machines, a problem of these machines identical. I hoped, that the American drivers - members of club will tell to me that I do not know - how to improve illumination of road Headlights (low beam) on mine Lexus SC 300.
However the condition of operation of these identical machines in the USA and in Russia probably various because before the American members of club there was no question - why Headlights (low beam) on Lexus SC 300/400 and Тоуота Soarer badly shine road at night and how to improve illumination of road Headlights (low beam).
I inform you the reference to the Russian standard-scheme for Headlights (low beam): http://toyota-club.net/files/faq/05-07-10_faq_far.htm.
Compare the Russian standard-scheme to the American standard. Show me the American standard for Headlights (low beam).
I have told to you - to the American members of club as I have improved illumination of road Headlights (low beam) with standard bulbs - 55W - 9006 on mine Lexus SC 300 and have shown photos of my works on reconstruction Headlights (low beam) - http://www.e1.ru/fun/photo/view_album.php?id=66026.
You can see in photos as the bunch of light has changed - it became more and more brightly.
After reconstruction Headlights (low beam) I went by mine Lexus SC 300 with standard bulbs - 55W - 9006 at night and in rainy weather on city in badly shined streets and behind city on a line where there is no illumination of road. I was convinced, that the road is shined a beam and is brighter in 6 - than 10 times, than before reconstruction Headlights (low beam). Thus the driver of counter machines perceived light my reconstructed Headlights (low beam) - as normal, they do not blind an eye to drivers of counter machines.
Only after that I have established in Headlights (low beam) bulbs Хеnon - 5000К - 9006. Photos of my works on installation of bulbs Хеnon - 5000К - 9006 in Headlights (low beam) - http://www.e1.ru/fun/photo/view_album.php?id=66026.
Now I wish to replace antifog bulbs - 55 W, Н3, type With which on English refers to - For lights, with bulbs of firm - IPF (Japan) with characteristics: 55 W - consumption of energy, lights strength - 110W - White max neo Bulb.
I wish to ask you - you establish what bulbs in For lights?
Attached Thumbnails Bad light of headlights of a passing light on mine Lexus SC 300.-150_5092.jpg  
Old 12-16-06, 06:51 PM
Spyder78
Lexus Champion

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

nestav 110 watt lampe ve protiva tomanike. Selnaya nagruzka na provodku. Pastaive xenon lamp toda budet lehche.

For all of the people reading my post and thinking that I what the hell am I writing. That is in russian. Its easier for vadim to understand. so I am trying to help him out a bit.

Last edited by Spyder78; 12-16-06 at 07:01 PM.
Old 12-16-06, 07:14 PM
Jewcano
No Sir, I Don't Like It

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

Если ничто здесь не работает, ваш лучший выбор состоит в том, чтобы получить 2000 для ~ $400 новые фары, и затем поместить Hid's в них.

Извините моего бедного русского.

Last edited by Jewcano; 12-16-06 at 08:37 PM.
Old 12-16-06, 08:31 PM
Spyder78
Lexus Champion

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by Jewcano
Если ничто здесь не работает, ваш лучший выбор состоит в том, чтобы получить 2000 новые фары, и затем поместить Hid's в них.

This is embarrasing but I had to go to a translator to read what you wrote. Cant read russian. Just speak it. Time to learn.
Old 12-16-06, 10:27 PM
Vadim
Driver

Originally Posted by Jewcano
Если ничто здесь не работает, ваш лучший выбор состоит в том, чтобы получить 2000 для ~ $400 новые фары, и затем поместить Hid's в них.

Jewcano !
Новые фары 2000 года выпуска имеют другой стандарт (характеристики) чем мои фары 1997 года выпуска ?
Какие лампочки стоят в твоей машине:
в For lights ?
в Headlights (high beam) ?
Извините мой бедный английский.

Jewcano!
The new headlights of 2000 of release do have another standard (characteristics) than my headlights of 1997 of release?
What lamps cost in your machine:
in For lights?
in Headlights (high beam)?
Old 12-16-06, 10:30 PM
Jewcano
No Sir, I Don't Like It

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

Да, проекторы в 2000 более остры чем 97, я думаю. Что касается огней, если Вы покупаете хороший набор Hid's, который обычно стоит приблизительно 300 $ +, Вы будете иметь более высокую легкую продукцию.

Таким образом ваша общая стоимость будет:
Новые Фары 2000: ~$400.
Hid's Хорошего качества: ~$300.
Общее количество: приблизительно ~$700-$800.
Old 12-17-06, 02:42 AM
Vadim
Driver

Jewcano !
Я понял ваше письмо - "Да, проекторы 2000 года лучше чем 97 года, я думаю. Что касается огней, если Вы покупаете хороший набор Hid's, который обычно стоит приблизительно 300 $ +, Вы будете иметь более высокую легкую продукцию."

Я слелал реконструкцию своих фар, поэтому они лучше чем фары 2000 года. Посмотрите этот адрес - http://toyota-club.net/files/faq/05-07-10_faq_far.htm - это русский стандарт для огней Headlights (low beam). Сравните его с американским стандартом. Вы увидите, что русский стандарт очень хорошо освещает дорогу. Я реконструировал фары под русский стандарт.
Я установил в фары хороший набор Xenon -5000K - $ 300 - дорога освещена очень хоршо.
Теперь я хочу заменить лампы в For lights или по русски - в противотуманных фарах.
Я не знаю что такое - набора огней - Hid's.
Сообщите мне электронный адрес хорошего набора огней - Hid's.

Last edited by Vadim; 12-17-06 at 03:02 AM.
Old 12-17-06, 06:56 AM
Vadim
Driver

Originally Posted by Spyder78
nestav 110 watt lampe ve protiva tomanike. Selnaya nagruzka na provodku. Pastaive xenon lamp toda budet lehche.

For all of the people reading my post and thinking that I what the hell am I writing. That is in russian. Its easier for vadim to understand. so I am trying to help him out a bit.
Spyder78 - greetings! Thanks for attention.
I read both versions of your teksa - for me and for the Americans. I understood your aid!
Again - Thanks for attention.
I use Translate: http://babelfish.altavista.com/tr.
I reconstructed Headlights (low beam) under the Russian standard. You can look here it with this address: http://toyota-club.net/files/faq/05-07-10_.faq_.far.htm.
You can compare American and Russian standard for Headlights (low beam). You will see, that Russian sandart for Headlights (low beam) gives more than fire in comparison with the American standard.
After reconstruction Headlights (low beam) the road in the night time is very well illuminated with the standard lamps - 55W - 9006.
I established in Headlights (low beam) the good collection Xenon - 5000K – 9006 - $ 300 - road in the night time was illuminated very very !!! well.
I will substitute the lamps:
- in For lights or on Russian - in the fog lights to the lamps "Hid's" - 55=110W - 9005;
- in Headlights (high beam) or on Russian - distant light to the lamps "Hid's" - 65=130 W - Н3 type С.
What you do think in regard to this?
Attached Thumbnails Bad light of headlights of a passing light on mine Lexus SC 300.-151_5129.jpg  
Old 12-18-06, 09:36 AM
Vadim
Driver

Jewcano
Привет.
Прикладываю фото русского стандарта-схемы Headlights (low beam):
http://toyota-club.net/files/faq/05-07-10_faq_far.htm.
Хочу посмотреть американский стандарт-схему Headlights (low beam).
Прошу вас сообщите мне или покажите фото американского стандарта-схемы Headlights (low beam).

Regards.
I apply the photo of the Russian of standard-diagram Headlights (low beam).
I want to look American standard-diagram Headlights (low beam).
I please you you will report to me or show the photo of the American of standard-diagram Headlights (low beam).
Attached Thumbnails Bad light of headlights of a passing light on mine Lexus SC 300.-151_5140.jpg  

Last edited by Vadim; 12-18-06 at 09:40 AM.
Old 01-13-07, 04:39 AM
Vadim
Driver

Jewcano и члены Клуба – привет в новом 2007 году.
Смотрю на эту тему и вижу, что вы все еще не пишите своих писем.
Пора прекращать пить водку, ведь праздники - Рождество, Новый год и Крещение уже прошли. Или вы по русски отмечаете и Старый-Новый год на 14 января, а потому продолжаете пить водку ?
Возвращаю вас к нашей теме – сообщите мне хоть что нибудь про американский стандарт схемы пучка света для Headlights (low beam). Фото русской схемы я вам послал.

Jewcano and members of Club - regards in the new 2007.
I look at this theme and see that you do not still write your letters. Are time to cease to drink vodka, indeed holidays - Christmas, new yr and baptism they already passed. Or you on do Russian note Old- New yr on 14 January, and therefore you do continue to drink vodka ?
I return you to our theme - you will report to me although that nibud' about the American standard of the diagram of beam of light for Headlights (low beam). Fotot of Russian diagram I to you sent.