Notices
Lighting A place to ask questions about HIDs & other Lexus lights

Does HID lower insurance?

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-02, 12:36 AM
zexen
Advanced

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

hey kyle harty, actually me and xenon took up like half of his thread, so if it was his, i was in there a lot too. . i wasn't like really pissed off, it's just that some people can't exactly AFFORD $600 HID kit's, so i rely on normal bulbs. to tell you the truth... that bubble on both of my headlights... are in the center... but they are still too low in my opinion, or they could just be the bulbs. and if you saw the pics in my post a while ago, my housing was messed up. i posted a pic showing how my right headlight housing wasn't straight in the normal position, but if i pulled it up, it'd lock in another position, and the light would be even with the other one.

oh and squarehat... trust me... i know how much having HID's misaimed on the car behind you hurts. the other time that happened was when me and my older bro were in the ES, and a BMW X5 with stock HID's comes up behind us, and follows us all like 25 miles to the DFW airport... now THAT... was blinding. me and my bro were both like seeing HUGE spots when we got to the airport. that was the worst experience with HID's i've had to date. just picture... stock BMW HID's coming straight through your back window... (oh and my tint is completely gone... need to get some new tint) just picture that... and you tell ME how fun THAT is to drive with for 25 miles...
Old 10-06-02, 03:21 PM
XenonES3
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by Zeta
hey kyle harty, actually me and xenon took up like half of his thread, so if it was his, i was in there a lot too. .

nah Zeta your cool, he's referring to my post. I guess it was a misunderstanding. MY RIGHT HEADLIGHT IS AIMED TOOOOO LOW! So I want to bring the angle back to normal. I USED THE PIC TO SHOW JUST HOW POOR THE ILLUMINATION IS, ESPECIALLY WITH THE XENONS.

If I was a ricer...wtf would I be driving a Lexus???

aigh we all cool now?