LS - 1st and 2nd Gen (1990-2000) Discussion topics related to the 1990 - 2000 Lexus LS400

Before and after shots of my 91 Celsior...

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-05, 08:43 PM
berzerkled
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Celsior eh?
Very nice, I like it! Although I will never understand the JP Fusa things..
Join our forum if you're interested in that type of stuff...link in sig.
Old 10-31-05, 01:14 PM
Brandicus
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

lol yes brian you are the impreza lol

btw im going to join jdmoc
Old 10-31-05, 04:03 PM
Luxury_LEX
Driver

where did you get your wood grain kit?
Old 10-31-05, 08:24 PM
berzerkled
Driver School Candidate

btw: who makes the steering wheel cover?
Old 10-31-05, 08:42 PM
Celsior2K5
Driver

Exclamation

Originally Posted by berzerkled
btw: who makes the steering wheel cover?
I don't know where it was purchased from. My girl got it for me. I will be switching out my entire steering wheel for a Nardi woodgrain steering wheel soon.
Old 10-31-05, 08:42 PM
Celsior2K5
Driver

Exclamation

Originally Posted by Luxury_LEX
where did you get your wood grain kit?
I may be able to get you a discount on a wood dash kit. PM me.
Old 10-31-05, 11:58 PM
Celjesta
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by fpharryc
In my honest opinion, poor taste. Kids are kids. Stop destroying your used-to-be fine car.

Yes I agree with you,but please dont take me opinion to heart Im just leaving feedback and opinion ... but..... I think it looks like rice... personaly I hope you dont plan on showing it cause i can see a # of things wrong w/ it...
Old 11-01-05, 01:19 PM
Celsior2K5
Driver

Exclamation

Originally Posted by Celjesta
Yes I agree with you,but please dont take me opinion to heart Im just leaving feedback and opinion ... but..... I think it looks like rice... personaly I hope you dont plan on showing it cause i can see a # of things wrong w/ it...
What about cutecboy's supercharged 90 LS with a 98 front end conversion? He has blue engine dressing, wood grain and gucci interior, air bags and slammed, and many other mods that I've also already completed on my ride as well. *sniff* *sniff* I smell jealousy guys. Let's see your "perfect" ride.

BTW, get over the term "rice." I don't understand how you "rice" a car out. That, to me, is considered a racial slur. I just don't see any logic in calling a car "rice." Did I pour rice on my ride or something? This world is full of hypocrisy and idiocracy and it is seriously a hassle to deal with.

Someone please get this guy off the forums. This guy has got some serious issues and obviously doesn't know anything hence the number of posts he's contributed to this forum. Is this guy also fpharryc? I can really buy you some Tylenol and ship it to you. It's only like $3 at HEB. It'll be on me.

Last edited by Celsior2K5; 11-01-05 at 01:30 PM.
Old 11-01-05, 02:07 PM
GRAND_LS 4
3UZ-FEEEE

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by Celsior2K5
What about cutecboy's supercharged 90 LS with a 98 front end conversion? He has blue engine dressing, wood grain and gucci interior, air bags and slammed, and many other mods that I've also already completed on my ride as well. *sniff* *sniff* I smell jealousy guys. Let's see your "perfect" ride.

BTW, get over the term "rice." I don't understand how you "rice" a car out. That, to me, is considered a racial slur. I just don't see any logic in calling a car "rice." Did I pour rice on my ride or something? This world is full of hypocrisy and idiocracy and it is seriously a hassle to deal with.

Someone please get this guy off the forums. This guy has got some serious issues and obviously doesn't know anything hence the number of posts he's contributed to this forum. Is this guy also fpharryc? I can really buy you some Tylenol and ship it to you. It's only like $3 at HEB. It'll be on me.
Celsior2K5, You are on a public forum, criticism comes with the territory of showcasing pics of your car. While most like the mods, maybe one or two may have not, so why are you letting it bother you?

They are entitled to their opinion, and I don’t see why they would lie out of jealousy?

Just move on, and enjoy your car
Old 11-01-05, 07:56 PM
Celsior2K5
Driver

Exclamation

Originally Posted by GRAND_LS 4
Celsior2K5, You are on a public forum, criticism comes with the territory of showcasing pics of your car. While most like the mods, maybe one or two may have not, so why are you letting it bother you?

They are entitled to their opinion, and I don’t see why they would lie out of jealousy?

Just move on, and enjoy your car
True true. I guess those few don't matter.
Old 11-02-05, 02:42 PM
Caoboy
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

hey ur car is nice, but i dont like the engine dressing...its too colorful for the engine. thats just my opnion though, i dont like engine dressing at all. other than that, keep up the work. if you actually get hte wald kit/rims, make sure to get a decent suspension setup like tein CS coilovers, or an airbag suspension, dont leave ur car up in the air for too much longer lol.
Old 11-02-05, 04:39 PM
Celsior2K5
Driver

Exclamation

Originally Posted by Caoboy
hey ur car is nice, but i dont like the engine dressing...its too colorful for the engine. thats just my opnion though, i dont like engine dressing at all. other than that, keep up the work. if you actually get hte wald kit/rims, make sure to get a decent suspension setup like tein CS coilovers, or an airbag suspension, dont leave ur car up in the air for too much longer lol.
It's already dropped to right above the tires on my stock rims. Go back and observe the pictures again. I even showed the difference of my LS with aftermarket suspension and stock suspension. Once I get 19" rims they will tuck under the wheel well even more. So all I have coming in are the kit and rims. Thanks for looking out though.
Old 11-03-05, 10:28 AM
young's 96
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by Celsior2K5
Finally, a pic of what my Celsior will look like when completed:
why do yall call it a celsior where did that come about??
Old 11-03-05, 01:16 PM
Celsior2K5
Driver

Exclamation

Originally Posted by young's 96
why do yall call it a celsior where did that come about??
Toyota Celsior is the name of the Lexus LS 400 in Japan. Every Lexus model has its own name in Japan. They don't use the word "Lexus"...it's all Toyota, hence our vehicles are Toyota's.

LS models = Toyota Celsior
ES models = Toyota Windom
GS models = Toyota Aristo
SC models = Toyota Soarer
IS models = Toyota Altezza

There are more but I'm not quite sure about their Toyota equivalents. I believe the RX is the Toyota Harrier...? Not too sure. Don't know about the LX and others either.
Old 11-03-05, 11:14 PM
young's 96
Lead Lap

ok got it celsoir 2k5 sorry for the newbie question i was just curious.

Quick Reply: Before and after shots of my 91 Celsior...