LS - 1st and 2nd Gen (1990-2000) Discussion topics related to the 1990 - 2000 Lexus LS400

Chrome Grill

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-06, 09:54 PM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,262 Likes on 1,374 Posts

Originally Posted by Celsior2K5
Why in the hell is my private messaging disabled!? I'm blocked from going to the BUY/SELL forums, my signature has been erased, and now I'm blocked from sending and receiving PM's??? I'm sure I know who's behind it all and by doing this to an honest CL member you expect to get donations? Why can't one just ask?

Luxury_LEX, you know how to get a hold of me.
Let's get this very straight... we haven't asked for donations from members since way before you joined (2002). You have never been asked to donate and you have taken advantage of our forum for your own profit for the last time. I don't know why you keep bringing 'donations' up, we're simply asking you NOT to sell on our forums and that is all. It's not so much to ask and yet you can't seem to follow those rules .

This is your final warning. Based on your recent 'second ID' postings and the additional vendor 'PM me' sales you have posted in this and other threads, your membership is tenuous at best and will likely be put up to a moderator vote.

1) your access to the classified forums was removed because of your vendor activity selling bulk items and soliciting sales via PM in the classifieds. You and I had a PM discussion about it where you were very rude to me. I don't appreciate that, but I still gave you a break so that you could continue to be an active enthusiast on the forums but not sell anything. You were given very clear and polite instructions from me (exact text below):

I'm going to ask you to discontinue any future sales on ClubLexus from this point forward, either via posting for sale classifieds or via PM to members.

Thank you in advance for your adherence to this request.
2) Recently, you have ignored my requst continued soliciting in this thread and others... just from this very thread yesterday:

or you can PM me and I can get you a JDM one in a few weeks. It really just depends on what you want to spend. Let me know if you want one-piece headlights too.
Feel free to PM me with your wants and needs. lol I'll do my best to help you out.
Patience my brotha! You will get your one-piece headlights just like all my other customers have. It just takes patience. Just don't think about it and before you know it they will be arriving at your door. My supplier doesn't ship out until the bin is full...if you know what I mean. He wants to save on shipping. He only ships in bulk in other words.
After these continued infractions you were moved into a group that has no PM access or signature.

I would strongly advise you not to continue to post directing anyone to yourself for sales. I would also strongly advise you not to continue to complain about the treatment you have received. You have done all this to yourself by repeatedly ignoring our forum rules and very clear and polite requests to stop selling here on our forum.

Based on our previous PM conversations, you are definitely not welcome to apply as a vendor on our forum and I have not and never will invite you to participate. I just wanted you to STOP TRYING TO SELL STUFF HERE. I don't know how much more clearly I can state this and based on your ignoring my previous requests am not going to take any more cursing or rude communication from you. Follow the rules or leave.

Last edited by DaveGS4; 05-02-06 at 10:03 PM.