LS - 1st and 2nd Gen (1990-2000) Discussion topics related to the 1990 - 2000 Lexus LS400

**It Was a Long Road, Now Complete***

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-06, 11:32 AM
Curry
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

HOLY HELL <3 MRR's
Old 12-04-06, 12:54 PM
BiGLeX 400
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Excellent job! Your car makes me drool.
Old 12-04-06, 01:53 PM
Stefwilli
Wheel Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm so glad that you guys like the finish product. My goal was to create a highly modded car (excluding power mods) that was clean.

Everyone is welcome to email or PM me with their plans for mods, I'll be glad to help.
Old 12-04-06, 02:08 PM
chubby
Lead Lap

pure drifter, it could be the weight in the rear trunk thats causing the car to be lower too hrms
Old 12-04-06, 06:54 PM
GRAND_LS 4
3UZ-FEEEE

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts

Very nice Stef... very classy. The WALD kit, the paintjob, choice of rims... very nice. Love the look

Just because you THINK your done modding , doesnt mean you dont stop by... dont be a stranger
Old 12-04-06, 08:58 PM
trukn1
NELOC Mod

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

One of the best looking LS's on the road and a great friend to boot!!! Still hatin on you though as my first gen should never be parked in the same block with yours,,LOL!!!! You know you my boy, and you and I will definately spark something off for my first gen. Excellent trip down memory lane!!!!!
Old 12-05-06, 10:11 AM
Stefwilli
Wheel Vendor

Originally Posted by GRAND_LS 4
Very nice Stef... very classy. The WALD kit, the paintjob, choice of rims... very nice. Love the look

Just because you THINK your done modding , doesnt mean you dont stop by... dont be a stranger
No bro never will I be a stranger, but the LS forum tends to be a little slow.

Trunk man you know you my main man 50grand, thanks.
Old 12-05-06, 01:10 PM
bluelex
Lexus Fanatic

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

I remeber when you 1st got her, I was like dam that a big car whats he going to do with that? But you you pulled it off with, you modded the heck out of a car that was probabaly never really meant to be really modded and you were able to keep it clean. I can't wait to see her in a couple weeks when I'm NJ. You know we have to get a bluelex shoot when I'm up there..
Old 12-05-06, 03:23 PM
Stefwilli
Wheel Vendor

What A, you comming up? Call as soon as you get in
Old 12-06-06, 09:09 AM
Hameed
EV ftw!!!

Received 314 Likes on 192 Posts

Props to you Stef for modding your car and keeping it clean and classy looking. It has an expensive and clean look that is so in tune with a high-end car like the LS.

I am so glad (and no offence to those who like mods like this) you did not install window visors, headlight eye liners etc. That tends to make a car look tacky and busy, IMHO. (putting on flame suit now )

Now for the million dollar question - when are you going to turbo this big car and complete the mods???
Old 12-06-06, 08:58 PM
skperformance
Lexus Champion

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Nice as always......
Old 12-08-06, 05:22 AM
trukn1
NELOC Mod

Originally Posted by Hameed
Now for the million dollar question - when are you going to turbo this big car and complete the mods???
No!!! No turbo for this guy!!!! From his reported performance at Lexfest, he is not allowed,LMAO!! To quote a fellow club member, Kevin GS, it has been said that....
Stef ended up doing…well, let’s just say he went REALLY fast to catch up to the IS and Porsche....faster than any LS should go in heavy traffic.....basically doing "you-WILL-go-directly-to-jail-if-any-cop-sees-you" MPH.
and when talking to Stef on the phone, he does not deny these allegations, LOL!!!
I am so glad (and no offence to those who like mods like this) you did not install window visors, headlight eye liners etc. That tends to make a car look tacky and busy, IMHO. (putting on flame suit now )
SK performance, I think he is talking about us, LOL!!! That's it,, now I am mad!!!! Coming to Canada to address this issue!!!! SK I will meet up with you; bring the rope and I will bring the flame thrower!!!! LMAO!!!!
Old 12-08-06, 06:30 AM
Hameed
EV ftw!!!

Received 314 Likes on 192 Posts

Originally Posted by trukn1
That's it,, now I am mad!!!! Coming to Canada to address this issue!!!! SK I will meet up with you; bring the rope and I will bring the flame thrower!!!! LMAO!!!!
It's all good my friend. Each to his own!

We are all enthusiasts and mod our cars for our personal tastes, not to please someone else.
Old 12-08-06, 11:11 AM
EasyRyder
Driver School Candidate

WOW!

thats clean...........
Old 12-08-06, 07:38 PM
trukn1
NELOC Mod

Originally Posted by Hameed
It's all good my friend. Each to his own!

We are all enthusiasts and mod our cars for our personal tastes, not to please someone else.
Oh, I know it's all good. Took me awhile to get used to them when i put them on and sometimes still not sure if I appreciate them now,LOL!!

Quick Reply: **It Was a Long Road, Now Complete***