LS - 1st and 2nd Gen (1990-2000) Discussion topics related to the 1990 - 2000 Lexus LS400

Post up Recent pixs of YOUR car (LS400s)

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-18, 05:36 AM
Pistachio
Driver School Candidate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Never really uploaded a pic of my car on Club Lexus but here it is

Old 11-08-18, 05:55 AM
pgk
Driver School Candidate

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Very Nice!
Old 11-08-18, 05:04 PM
Sc0pe
Lexus Test Driver

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I don't get why every "different" build's first move is to make the car magnitudes worse lol
Originally Posted by Rokas
Why? Because I'm tired of everyone doing the same damn thing. The fog lights have to be in this spot and blah blah... Screw that.

Notice the fender flares that probably should be in a different position according to you? Hell maybe I'll slam it and VIP it like everyone else.

If you're in a low VIP car, try catching me... Your exhaust will probably fall off.

(I love VIP cars, don't get me wrong. But this is NOT a VIP car.)

And I will mount the switch properly when I get some time. Just wanted to get it all set up. Answer your question? I swear some LS400 people can't get out of this box they're in.

It's a minority though.

Me and StereoRob chilling. That's a very cool dude. Finally had time to meet him.

Edit: Why not hide the wires? Cause they look cool you dunce!

Edit 2: I apologise, you're not a dunce. But look at the pic of the lights. If I had the fogs sitting in the bumper in those lines, those colors would melt together. Like this, they're separate. My headlights are yellow and fogs blue. We cool? I don't want BS on these forums.
Old 11-08-18, 10:19 PM
DVL5WRK95
Pit Crew

Received 22 Likes on 15 Posts

Most recent

Last edited by DVL5WRK95; 11-08-18 at 10:25 PM.
Old 11-09-18, 08:38 AM
Amish
Rookie

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Why? Because I'm tired of everyone doing the same damn thing. The fog lights have to be in this spot and blah blah... Screw that.

Notice the fender flares that probably should be in a different position according to you? Hell maybe I'll slam it and VIP it like everyone else.
I don't really care where you mount your fog lights dude. You can be as different as you want and still do a good install. Your install looks bad so I was a bit confused why you would do that but if that was your aim...mission accomplished.

I never mentioned your fenders. I wasn't even going to bring them up. If you put some wide wheels on the car the fender flares will look better for sure. As it sits they look out of place only because you have stock wheels on it. But I think you mentioned you were planning on wider wheels so anyway...

If you're in a low VIP car, try catching me... Your exhaust will probably fall off.

(I love VIP cars, don't get me wrong. But this is NOT a VIP car.)
Mine is not a VIP either. I love the VIP look; it is not what I went for on my LS though.

And I will mount the switch properly when I get some time. Just wanted to get it all set up. Answer your question? I swear some LS400 people can't get out of this box they're in.

It's a minority though.
Yeah you answered my questions. Not sure what "box" I'm in though....you mean the "I want to make my car look nice and clean box?" Yeah I am in that "box" then. You can do anything you want to your car. You own it. There is a right way and a wrong way to do most things and it's clear which way you lean.

Edit: Why not hide the wires? Cause they look cool you dunce!

Edit 2: I apologise, you're not a dunce. But look at the pic of the lights. If I had the fogs sitting in the bumper in those lines, those colors would melt together. Like this, they're separate. My headlights are yellow and fogs blue. We cool? I don't want BS on these forums.
I was only wondering why you mounted the lights the way you did when there are much better ways to mount them cleanly. Exposed wires look cool huh? And I'm the dunce? Ok.

The following users liked this post:
pgk (11-13-18)
Old 11-09-18, 08:44 AM
Amish
Rookie

Originally Posted by Pistachio
Never really uploaded a pic of my car on Club Lexus but here it is

Great looking car!
Old 11-14-18, 09:27 AM
Rokas
Pole Position

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Amish
Great looking car!
Damn now mine is gonna look like ****.

​​​​

Shaping up. Needs a wash and really, a paintjob.

I feel blessed every day to have this car.
Old 11-14-18, 02:08 PM
Rokas
Pole Position

Originally Posted by Amish
I don't really care where you mount your fog lights dude. You can be as different as you want and still do a good install. Your install looks bad so I was a bit confused why you would do that but if that was your aim...mission accomplished.

I never mentioned your fenders. I wasn't even going to bring them up. If you put some wide wheels on the car the fender flares will look better for sure. As it sits they look out of place only because you have stock wheels on it. But I think you mentioned you were planning on wider wheels so anyway...

Mine is not a VIP either. I love the VIP look; it is not what I went for on my LS though.

Yeah you answered my questions. Not sure what "box" I'm in though....you mean the "I want to make my car look nice and clean box?" Yeah I am in that "box" then. You can do anything you want to your car. You own it. There is a right way and a wrong way to do most things and it's clear which way you lean.

I was only wondering why you mounted the lights the way you did when there are much better ways to mount them cleanly. Exposed wires look cool huh? And I'm the dunce? Ok.
Only in my opinion. If you can't accept a very unimportant opinion then maybe you're the... You know what, let's stop ****ting up the board. I like it, you don't, many others do.

Edit: I also like clean cars. I also like different cars. Man, why do you care so much about these fog lights is beyond me because I love where and how they sit so who actually cares? I'm done mods.
Old 11-14-18, 02:11 PM
spuds
Racer

Received 195 Likes on 176 Posts

That little spoiler really changes the rear look.
Old 11-14-18, 06:08 PM
Amish
Rookie

Man, why do you care so much about these fog lights is beyond me because I love where and how they sit so who actually cares? I'm done mods.
I only responded to your comments directed at me. This here is a forum where people can speak their opinions. We both spoke ours. I don't hate your car either man. Keep on doing you. It's all good.
Old 11-15-18, 12:30 AM
clubcaner
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nice cars!
Old 11-15-18, 12:14 PM
Rokas
Pole Position

Originally Posted by spuds
That little spoiler really changes the rear look.
It does, right? I really like it. I found it on eBay pretty cheap.
Old 11-15-18, 07:27 PM
TrapMaster
Driver School Candidate

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

Haven't had much of a chance to get out and take pictures or anything recently but here's the newest 3. First one's a fun drive down some mountain roads from here. The other two are from Petit Le Mans at Road Atlanta back in October.

10B in the background.

Left to pick up beer/ice and hit some abnormal cross traffic on the way out of the track.
Old 11-16-18, 06:31 PM
Rokas
Pole Position

After two months, this came...

Old 11-26-18, 04:14 AM
DVL5WRK95
Pit Crew

Received 22 Likes on 15 Posts

Here’s the most recent

Quick Reply: Post up Recent pixs of YOUR car (LS400s)