LS - 3rd Gen (2001-2006) Discussion topics related to the flagship Lexus LS430

LS 430 looks to old for a 26yrs girl?

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-04, 01:37 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Received 190 Likes on 148 Posts

Originally posted by GS3Tek
No disrespect or anything, but like what GRAND said, at 26 either you establish a good career to drive that or "if she's married to a big CEO or something". I think once you hit around 30, that's when you're established.....blah...blah...blah. I have a friend (27) and she's driving a 745i, paid for herself. She's in real estate.

Sizewise, not too big, unlike some petite women who drives the Escalade, Suburbans, Expeditions and can't park or make that 10 minute right turn
yup same here. my wife and i always joke about it. if there is a young gal driving a damn nice car, we always say that either she's super smart and makes a lot of money, or she has a good "background" person

and it sorta happened to my wife before too.... she had to drive one of the clients urgent and she happened to be driving the gs4 that day. they walked to the car and the client (president of a company) said he should just become an accountant
Old 11-13-04, 10:25 PM
GSXOTIC
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

hum.... I am an accountant... but I made jack "pupu"... heehee...

Anyways, thanks to Liz @ Longo today. Wife drove the SC430 and sat on the LS430 (because she was a bit hesitate on test driving cars. I actually forced her to get on the SC with Liz.) Well, all day long she was bugging me about the SC and mentioned little about the LS. Of course, her conclusion is why don't we just get the SC for her and trade my GS for the LS!!!! I was like #$%^#$%^&(*&^ I think she thought I just hit the CA Super lotto or something. I think at this time, we are considering the LS because it is much more practical. Kind of surprise how many people actually have similar situations. I never picture myself driving this kind of car (LS or SC) at my age (almost 30).
Old 11-14-04, 01:08 AM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Originally posted by GSXOTIC
hum.... I am an accountant... but I made jack "pupu"... heehee...

Anyways, thanks to Liz @ Longo today. Wife drove the SC430 and sat on the LS430 (because she was a bit hesitate on test driving cars. I actually forced her to get on the SC with Liz.) Well, all day long she was bugging me about the SC and mentioned little about the LS. Of course, her conclusion is why don't we just get the SC for her and trade my GS for the LS!!!! I was like #$%^#$%^&(*&^ I think she thought I just hit the CA Super lotto or something. I think at this time, we are considering the LS because it is much more practical. Kind of surprise how many people actually have similar situations. I never picture myself driving this kind of car (LS or SC) at my age (almost 30).
hahaha man, that's funny. actually that's almost what my wife told me too. she gave me two options, either i give her the GS and i just get the new LS, or she will get the SC, i trade in the GS and get the LS... coz' she still thinks the LS is too old for her... sigh.... how sad....

and yeah eliz is a great sales, so much fun talking to her. i gotta visit her some time soon again! we should really meet up and talk mark. maybe we can work together to convince your wife to get the LS
Old 11-14-04, 11:00 AM
GSXOTIC
Lexus Champion

Originally posted by rominl
hahaha man, that's funny. actually that's almost what my wife told me too. she gave me two options, either i give her the GS and i just get the new LS, or she will get the SC, i trade in the GS and get the LS... coz' she still thinks the LS is too old for her... sigh.... how sad....

and yeah eliz is a great sales, so much fun talking to her. i gotta visit her some time soon again! we should really meet up and talk mark. maybe we can work together to convince your wife to get the LS
Henry, that is TOO funny. I think you can understand what I feel... hahahaha... Yeah, definately give me a call and I will buy you a drink when you get down here!!
Old 11-14-04, 03:40 PM
ATSOU
Lexus Champion

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

U're only almost 30? Huh...........
Old 11-14-04, 05:37 PM
jtanoyo1
Lexus Champion

U know, guys, I am getting married in 3 weeks. That woman better not puts me in this ridiculous situation like you guys' missus do. I will be very pissed....and very broke, coz u all know we men just can never win......
Old 11-14-04, 07:32 PM
RA40
Super Moderator

Received 470 Likes on 362 Posts

LOL...you could make a movie about this stuff. Sinbad did a routine on HBO or Comedy Channel about marriage. As Sinbad says, "you can't out argue a woman."

Old 11-15-04, 12:57 AM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Originally posted by GSXOTIC
Henry, that is TOO funny. I think you can understand what I feel... hahahaha... Yeah, definately give me a call and I will buy you a drink when you get down here!!
sure thing man, we gotta get together, get some beer, and "sigh" over the sadness of this whole sc vs ls ordeal
Old 11-15-04, 12:57 AM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Originally posted by jtanoyo1
U know, guys, I am getting married in 3 weeks. That woman better not puts me in this ridiculous situation like you guys' missus do. I will be very pissed....and very broke, coz u all know we men just can never win......
well, jon, you still have the chance to bail out man, check with her first to make sure she's what you are looking for, haha
Old 11-15-04, 03:52 AM
daryll40
Pole Position

Received 419 Likes on 286 Posts

You can't out argue a woman because "female logic" is an oxymoron!
Old 11-15-04, 10:18 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Originally posted by daryll40
You can't out argue a woman because "female logic" is an oxymoron!
what?

rule 1) they are always right
rule 2) if they are wrong, read rule 1

i just reconfirmed it the other day
Old 11-15-04, 11:14 PM
RA40
Super Moderator

Received 470 Likes on 362 Posts

rule 1) they are always right
rule 2) if they are wrong, read rule 1

i just reconfirmed it the other day
ROTF

This brings back the Little Rascals and The he-Man Woman Haters Club...Three Stooges also did this.

So I am thinking the SC is the car?
Old 11-16-04, 12:45 AM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Originally posted by RA40
ROTF

This brings back the Little Rascals and The he-Man Woman Haters Club...Three Stooges also did this.

So I am thinking the SC is the car?
well, they change their choices every day, i am only thankful she doesn't have another husband to choose from @_@
Old 11-16-04, 01:32 AM
daryll40
Pole Position

Received 419 Likes on 286 Posts

Don't be too sure.
Old 11-16-04, 06:01 AM
GRAND_LS 4
3UZ-FEEEE

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally posted by daryll40
Don't be too sure.
What he said ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Quick Reply: LS 430 looks to old for a 26yrs girl?