LS - 3rd Gen (2001-2006) Discussion topics related to the flagship Lexus LS430

KandFauto.com = Anyone done business with them???

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-08, 04:14 PM
Omied
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I looked closely at some of the pics, I honestly think a couple of the bigger scratches shown on the front bumper might have been done during transport, specifically near the fog light area. I'm just comparing it to the pics I had used to the advertisement, along with 2 pics I'd taken on my iPhone when the car was dropped at the port.

The reason why I say that is that the 2 near the fog lights really stand out, and if it was really as bad as the pics make it out to be, I definitely would have had the entire bumper sprayed. It might just be the high resolution that's bringing it out, I'm not sure. But I'll post up the few pics I have of the front end so you guys can see.

As far as being a fair seller and rescinding the deal, and refunding monies, I don't own the dealership so I can't make a decision like that. The owner's don't under any circumstances rescind contracts. I know it sounds harsh, but this is a very cut throat business.

I always try to do my best to be fair and take care of people, I've even gone out of my way in the event that a customer has an issue with a car after purchase, to do a courtesy deal and help someone out with a repair or issue and help pay for the issue out of my own pocket to keep them happy, while the dealer principal themself would say "as-is means as-is" when they are 100% correct, once that document is signed you're on your own. Not many other salesman working at other dealerships would help someone out with their own personal money but I've done that in the past.

Old 09-12-08, 05:19 PM
REV-01
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

thanks omied, but the damage is written on the inspection report before it is shipped. and it was on high mode when i pick it up. if it is you i need to thank you for that. it is about 10 inches off the floor to the bumper so i am sure it is not them. plus i can tell they are not fresh either.