LS - 3rd Gen (2001-2006) Discussion topics related to the flagship Lexus LS430

06 UL Ecru Interior Carpet Mats, Taupe?

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-09, 12:45 PM
debian
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I can imagine the smell of fries...that is terrible. Dude no matter what color mats you have greasy oil stains are going to look bad.
Get ready to complain more about gas then because that V8 of yours is going to make you cry when gas hits $4...and don't kid yourself that day will be coming, especially if China gets their economy back on track and their middle class starts buying cars like we did for years.
Cheers,
Ian
Old 06-25-09, 01:01 PM
BlackUltra
Pole Position

Originally Posted by debian
Jeez, you guys sound like hens! Dude buy the bloody ecru mats and just try to keep them clean...they match the rest of the interior.
The people who buy/bought these cars new who could afford a +$50,000 car I guess are not the ones complaining...they would simply have the mats cleaned or buy new ones.
How dirty are your mats getting? Are you guys sticking muddy shoes on the mats?
I hope I don't sound mean....I am smiling as I type.
Cheers,
Ian
Ian, you are the voice of reason.
Thanks for putting things in perspective.
Come to think of it -
I had a black 96 Vette with light grey interior mats for 6 years ...
I had no trouble keeping them clean.

I'm off to get the Ecru mats
... I want my car to look original.

Tah-Dah.
Old 06-26-09, 05:39 AM
daddykay24
Pit Crew

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

Clear plastic mats are the best for keeping ecru clean, I just wish they had something for the dead pedal on the left.
Old 04-25-11, 04:21 PM
Nixsun79
Pole Position

Just picked up an 04 with the ECRU interior and it did not come with floor mats...

I am debating over the charcoal do to the dirt and the fact that it will still match, however the photo of the charcoal set looks light brown to me in the photo. Can anyone confirm if this is the true color?

http://lexus.sewellparts.com/accesso...2004/2938.html
Old 04-25-11, 07:00 PM
spender
Driver

I have an extra set of true ecru mats in my basement - only minor wear. Buy me a beer and pay for shipping, and they're yours.
Old 04-25-11, 08:18 PM
scottgolf
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i ordered the cashmire mats for my ecru interior. they are slightly lighter in color, but you can't tell. i would buy them again, they look fine.

Originally Posted by BlackUltra
Looking to replace my 2006 LS430 UL Ecru interior floor mats. Local Lexus dealer says only replacements are Taupe or Cashmere. He said original equipment for my car was the Taupe mats. I guess light colored mats were not available in Ecru. Does anyone have the Cashmere mats with Ecru interior?
Old 04-26-11, 04:45 AM
Jabberwock

Received 205 Likes on 168 Posts

i have the Lexus OEM thick rubber mats to match my light interior. Not sure if the rubber mats are still sold. I also have a brand new set of cashmere carpet mats unused in the closet but because I like the rubber mats so much that I use them all year round. Carpet mats in a car just don't work in terms of keeping things clean - its bad enough in a house.

Last edited by Jabberwock; 04-26-11 at 04:48 AM.
Old 04-26-11, 09:44 AM
mewhee
Pole Position

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by sojah
what is the cost, if you don't mind my asking?
Just ordered new '02 CL mats in Ecru/Cashmere (Carpet Floor Mats, 4pc. Set-Ecru PT2085001020) from Sewell w/ Club Lexus forum discount for $79. + $15. shipping to So. Cal. Great deal!
Old 04-26-11, 11:23 AM
Nixsun79
Pole Position

Originally Posted by mewhee
Just ordered new '02 CL mats in Ecru/Cashmere (Carpet Floor Mats, 4pc. Set-Ecru PT2085001020) from Sewell w/ Club Lexus forum discount for $79. + $15. shipping to So. Cal. Great deal!
How do you get the discount?
Old 04-26-11, 12:37 PM
mewhee
Pole Position

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Nixsun79
How do you get the discount?
Here's Sewell's club disc. how to:

"To view the pricing specific to Club Lexus members you should consider registering on our site while inputting your Club Lexus forum name when it prompts you to do so. Once you’re registered as a CL member, you’ll find preferred pricing is available for every item we carry."

Keep in mind, the price I paid was for an '02. For some reason, the '03-'06 mats run $20. more at $100- (with discount) Still a good price imho. The only difference I'm aware of is the floor attachment clip locations. Could be wrong ...

Last edited by mewhee; 04-26-11 at 12:51 PM.
Old 04-27-11, 06:23 PM
V8_Fan
Racer

Received 37 Likes on 28 Posts

Originally Posted by Jabberwock
i have the Lexus OEM thick rubber mats to match my light interior. Not sure if the rubber mats are still sold. I also have a brand new set of cashmere carpet mats unused in the closet but because I like the rubber mats so much that I use them all year round. Carpet mats in a car just don't work in terms of keeping things clean - its bad enough in a house.
x2. I got the cashmere mats included w/ my CPO, but they're so light colored that the first time you step foot on them, it'll leave a dark footprint. I replaced them w/ the thick rubber brown lexus mats. These are pretty nice, and they stay clean looking.
Old 10-07-22, 04:19 AM
NCGUY
Driver

Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts

Reviving an old post, Is IVORY same as ECRU. I can't find the original color mats. Ones that came with the car didn't really match, so I trashed it. New IVORY/cashmere part number is PT206-50060-00.
PT208-50010-20 (ECRU) is
discontinued. Those with ECRU which color mats came with the car?

Last edited by NCGUY; 10-07-22 at 04:35 AM.
Old 10-07-22, 09:21 AM
demark1
Intermediate

Received 41 Likes on 35 Posts

When I bought my ultra, I saw it hard the dark (taupe) mats and asked dealer to get me beige replacements, which he obliged. I only learned later that taupe really did come with it. I still have them 13 years later (not in great shape, just stored in garage but time takes its toll) but I admit I like the lighter beige ones better, although they have gotten some wear and dirt.
The following users liked this post:
NCGUY (10-07-22)
Old 10-07-22, 07:36 PM
NCGUY
Driver

Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by demark1
When I bought my ultra, I saw it hard the dark (taupe) mats and asked dealer to get me beige replacements, which he obliged. I only learned later that taupe really did come with it. I still have them 13 years later (not in great shape, just stored in garage but time takes its toll) but I admit I like the lighter beige ones better, although they have gotten some wear and dirt.
thanks. Maybe it was taupe in mine. Was planning on getting all weather rubber mats, but didn’t realize Lexus don’t make them anymore. Will check with local dealers to see if they have both in stock so I can make fair comparison.
Old 10-07-22, 08:41 PM
funcrusher
Racer

Received 44 Likes on 43 Posts

You can see exactly what color scheme the interior/mats were from the factory on drivers.Lexus.com

Quick Reply: 06 UL Ecru Interior Carpet Mats, Taupe?