LS - 3rd Gen (2001-2006) Discussion topics related to the flagship Lexus LS430

Insane lexus dealer in cleveland!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-10, 06:03 PM
Ay-nako
Stop the Copy!

Received 112 Likes on 52 Posts

Originally Posted by warminwisc
We go to dealers when we have a problem others cannot fix or trust to fix.
couldnt have said it better..
Old 02-04-10, 07:14 PM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,242 Likes on 1,361 Posts

Usermel, I6turbo take the aggressive back and forth offline and to PM please.
Old 02-04-10, 07:45 PM
usermel
Lexus Test Driver

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Smile Respectfully I say....

Originally Posted by DaveGS4
Usermel, I6turbo take the aggressive back and forth offline and to PM please.
...me nor Mr I6turbo have made anymore comments to each other sir. While I respect you the moderator we both have dropped the convo yesterday(if you look at I and I6turbo's last time we went back and forth we stopped yesterday while others continued).

I said also sir in one of my post i didnt intend to offend anyone and if I did Im sorry further, we havent at all today said anything to each other sir. A member (dont know his name) came along afterward and commented and I humbly decided to ignore his comments as well and move on sir. ALL I say is meant with the utmost respect sir to you and others, no disrespect was intended and the direction to PM is not needed the issue is dropped by me. I respect I6turbo, Im sure he's a great guy. I have decided to from this point forward to ONLY view post and say nothing. Not because Im right and others are wrong but, because we all are and I think that there is a disconnect for other feelings/views and the annonymity of the internet created that.

Meaning that it was how I felt and I dont think the other members(this time) saw Mr. Moderator thats all I meant. I wasnt trying to debate but, was quoted by the members several times and was made to feel like I was wrong for how I FELT. That said, I was wrong as well. I should have never responded because people are who they are and will never always see and respect anthers pain or hurt etc.!. That said, we all wont agree but, hopefully we can be compasionate for how people feel when THEY are wronged(meaning instead of being critical of why someone felt they were wronged, try understanding by attempting to put there shoes on) and not told how they should feel when they are wronged but try being supportive instead of instigating matters.

I wont comment on ClubLexus anymore though I enjoy viewing topics,I wont comment to avoid further issues and I like the site and dont want to further disrespect it, I'll just view the topics sir. That said, I take 1000% of the blame for what I did/said and dont want to be absolved of and parts of my wrongs and blame no human but me. Thanks Mr. Moderator sir, with Love,Usermel! Hopefully this is seen as respectful Mr. Moderator and no human will attempt to find bad in this statement meant with sincerity and peace and love!

GODBLESS, Usermel(L.G.N.M)(hopefully my use of GODBLESS doesnt offend either. If so it wasnt meant to and sorry for that as well)

Last edited by usermel; 02-04-10 at 07:51 PM.
Old 02-04-10, 08:12 PM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,242 Likes on 1,361 Posts

Usermel, I asked for you to take it to PM. This thread is closed.

I respect your decision not to post, but I suggest you revisit that in a few days. We're never going to ask folks to stop disagreeing (what would this place be if everyone thought the same thing and approach things the same way), but state your opinion - strong or moderate - without causing affront to others and with the understanding someone is likely not to agree with everything you say. And that's OK.