LS - 3rd Gen (2001-2006) Discussion topics related to the flagship Lexus LS430

Rear sun shade Question

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-10, 05:18 PM
Lust4Lexus
Advanced

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Rear sun shade Question

I'm having an OCD moment. Tonight, when I lowered the shade and hit retracted all the way, I heard a plasticy clicking sound a split second after full retraction. I also hear a click very similar when it goes up. I could have sworn that it never made this kind of click at the end of extending and retraction. ( I feel like I only heard the motor starting and stopping. I know it's not a big issue, but I feel like I might be going crazy...LOL can anyone confirm?
Old 02-09-10, 06:47 PM
AlexusAnja
Lead Lap

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Click

Originally Posted by Lust4Lexus
I'm having an OCD moment. Tonight, when I lowered the shade and hit retracted all the way, I heard a plasticy clicking sound a split second after full retraction. I also hear a click very similar when it goes up. I could have sworn that it never made this kind of click at the end of extending and retraction. ( I feel like I only heard the motor starting and stopping. I know it's not a big issue, but I feel like I might be going crazy...LOL can anyone confirm?

Mine is not quiet, it does "click" on the up and down. Not very loud, but if you listen carefully it's a quick click.