LS - 3rd Gen (2001-2006) Discussion topics related to the flagship Lexus LS430

LS430 DVD Headrests HELP anyone in NEW YORK?

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-11, 03:32 AM
LEX ES300
Intermediate

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
Default LS430 DVD Headrests HELP anyone in NEW YORK?

Hi everyone,

Sorry to jump into this thread, I have an ES300 but I'm buying a 2004 LS430 really soon. I'm looking at buying a 2004 LS430 with cream/tan leather on the inside, and I want to buy some DVD head rests for the seats. I live in AUSTRALIA but I'm coming over to NEW YORK for a holiday real soon so I need a store in NEW YORK I can go to. Parts are expensive in Australia so I was thinking of buying them in USA
I was thinking of getting these:

POWER ACOUSTIK HDVD-9BG 8.8 PRE-LOADED UNIVERSAL HEADREST MONITORS WITH TWIN DVD COMBO & HEADPHONES (BEIGE) HDVD-9BG

Has anyone fitted these? Are they a good colour match? and do they fit well?

Where can I go in NEW YORK to get them or some other good ones?

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Last edited by LEX ES300; 07-21-11 at 03:37 AM.
Old 07-21-11, 04:29 PM
parkerjs
Pit Crew

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Those are sweet. I've been interested in something like that and I din't know they were available with such cool features and at such a reasonable cost.

If you can't order them from Amazon ($554.91), they are available at Best Buy ($587.99)and I'm sure they have locations all over New York.

Color match might be a challenge since the beige is your only shot. My interior is black and I think I would have a better chance of that matching well enough.

I'd be interested to know what you decide and congratulations on the LS.
Old 07-23-11, 10:14 PM
LEX ES300
Intermediate

Thanks for the info parkerjs ,

Yeah, I didn't even know about them until I stumbled accross them while searching on line.

I'm hoping Best Buy will have them when I come over to New York. We don't have Amazon in Australia, but I've read the reviews on Amazon about the headrests and most peole seem happy with them although a few said they were issues. Regardless, I think the price is amazing for what they are and the features they have. They would look awesome in the LS430!

I read somewhere on line that a guy bought the beige ones for his Four Wheel Drive Lexus (that has tan seats) and he said the colour match was excellent so I can only hope it will be the same for the LS 430, but I'm hoping someone on here can tell me for sure!.....

.....ANYONE????

I haven't bought my 04 LS430 yet but I really want a black one with tan trim. I could settle for one with black on black. I'll be taking a risk buying the beige ones but because the prices in the USA are SOOO GOOD I could maybe even afford to buy a beige pair and a black pair in case I end up getting a LS430 with black interior!!
Old 08-03-11, 06:14 PM
LEX ES300
Intermediate

Can anyone else assist?