Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Default 48K mile white over saddle '04 n CL

No affiliation.

https://asheville.craigslist.org/cto...294176821.html
Old 09-15-17, 08:01 AM
bloomwcjkl
Pole Position

Received 23 Likes on 22 Posts

Car looks nice. I'm not sure he'll get that price. One can ask. One may not receive.
Old 09-15-17, 02:35 PM
toddmorr
Lead Lap

Received 24 Likes on 22 Posts

not bad at all. He's got a lot going for it....clean looking, maintenance records, rare interior, low miles, original owner. Can't tell if its a CL or what.
I'd probably start at that price too if I were him but I'd sure as heck advertise in national websites....autotrader and cars.com, probably others too.
Old 09-15-17, 04:09 PM
Bocatrip
Lead Lap

Received 274 Likes on 231 Posts

13-14 year old car for $16,000?? Regardless of how much we love the LS430 this is still a very old car! Way too much money. If the car had 0 miles age will always be a factor. Yes, there are fanatics out there that might still pay high dollars for these great cars. But fewer and fewer and choices are out there for more advanced cars with technology etc. Interest does diminish along with values.
Old 09-17-17, 10:08 AM
PearlUni05
Driver

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Great looking car, I recently bought the exact same color combo about 2 months ago but did not pay anywhere close to that price and it had 76k on the odometer. I agree with todd, I would definitely advertise nationally as he/she may get an enthusiast and their asking price.
Old 09-17-17, 10:54 AM
LSGarry
Pole Position

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Very clean and worth looking into. Not a fan of the pin stripes and it looks like it has Florida plates but if you can get him down on the price..........
Old 09-18-17, 09:58 AM
tallcaguy
Instructor

Received 55 Likes on 54 Posts

Originally Posted by PearlUni05
Great looking car, I recently bought the exact same color combo about 2 months ago but did not pay anywhere close to that price and it had 76k on the odometer. I agree with todd, I would definitely advertise nationally as he/she may get an enthusiast and their asking price.
Nice color combo! How much did you pay for yours?
Old 09-18-17, 10:25 AM
jimisbell
Instructor

Received 142 Likes on 107 Posts

Looks just like mine except I have the grey interior and 52K miles. But I only paid 10K for it 6 mo ago.I wonder if its had the timing belt replaced, 5 years overdue if not and thats a big expense.
Old 09-26-17, 06:53 PM
bmore430
Lead Lap

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Wow, nice car. Thats a unicorn with that color and mileage. If it is a Custom Luxury thats even better. Id buy this in a heartbeat if he would take 13k.
Old 09-27-17, 10:46 AM
Romanova
Racer

Received 736 Likes on 520 Posts

Just inquired about this car. Want to get more details and see if he or she is flexible on the price...
Old 09-28-17, 01:14 PM
krazyju84
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I replied couple days ago but it did not post so I'll try again.

I responded with an offer of what I felt the car was worth to me and it was accepted but deal fell through when seller would not sign intent to sell document and requested certified check from local bank.

If you can satisfy his wants then I believe this is an excellent 13 year old car. From my communication and extra pictures I received, I am certain it is a Custom luxury model and only issues with the car is tint peeling on front passenger side and battery issues but I assumed that was due to lack of activity. One owner, mostly from FL, wealthy owner that services the car to a t.

i instead picked up a 04 120k for $5000 less and I'm happy with it. But man... only if he would sign the intent to sell.... someone go get it!
Old 09-28-17, 01:30 PM
bloomwcjkl
Pole Position

Originally Posted by krazyju84
I replied couple days ago but it did not post so I'll try again.

I responded with an offer of what I felt the car was worth to me and it was accepted but deal fell through when seller would not sign intent to sell document and requested certified check from local bank.

If you can satisfy his wants then I believe this is an excellent 13 year old car. From my communication and extra pictures I received, I am certain it is a Custom luxury model and only issues with the car is tint peeling on front passenger side and battery issues but I assumed that was due to lack of activity. One owner, mostly from FL, wealthy owner that services the car to a t.

i instead picked up a 04 120k for $5000 less and I'm happy with it. But man... only if he would sign the intent to sell.... someone go get it!
He wouldn't sign an "intent to sell" form and you wouldn't get a bank cashiers check to do the purchase? Seems like neither wanted to buy or sell. You wanted to pay with a personal check or cash?

Intent to sell form means that you wouldn't flip it or just lays out the terms? Maybe if you just asked for a "bill of sale" form? Fill us in on the details. Thank you.

Last edited by bloomwcjkl; 09-28-17 at 01:51 PM.
Old 09-28-17, 06:36 PM
5t341th
Lexus Champion

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

I’d pay that price if it was a 06 UL
Old 09-28-17, 10:23 PM
krazyju84
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by bloomwcjkl
He wouldn't sign an "intent to sell" form and you wouldn't get a bank cashiers check to do the purchase? Seems like neither wanted to buy or sell. You wanted to pay with a personal check or cash?

Intent to sell form means that you wouldn't flip it or just lays out the terms? Maybe if you just asked for a "bill of sale" form? Fill us in on the details. Thank you.
why would you assume i did not want to buy and he didn't want to sell? Im pretty sure my post clearly expressed I wanted this car. I wanted to buy, seller wanted to sell, communicated for couple weeks agreed to a deal but at the end for whatever reason(I didn't ask) he didn't want to sign intent to sell and wanted certified check from local bank. Google intent to sell form if you arent familiar.

I dont care to discuss specifics of why my purchase didnt get completed. Point of my post was to say if you want this car it can be had if you can meet the sellers specific desires and that car seems great.
Old 09-29-17, 07:27 AM
bloomwcjkl
Pole Position

Originally Posted by krazyju84
why would you assume i did not want to buy and he didn't want to sell? Im pretty sure my post clearly expressed I wanted this car. I wanted to buy, seller wanted to sell, communicated for couple weeks agreed to a deal but at the end for whatever reason(I didn't ask) he didn't want to sign intent to sell and wanted certified check from local bank. Google intent to sell form if you arent familiar.

I dont care to discuss specifics of why my purchase didnt get completed. Point of my post was to say if you want this car it can be had if you can meet the sellers specific desires and that car seems great.
Sounds good. Just seemed strange to me on both sides. No offense intended. Much offense taken. Apologies. Rosebud!

Quick Reply: 48K mile white over saddle '04 n CL