LS - 4th Gen (2007-2017) Discussion topics related to the current flagship models LS460, LS460L and LS600H

LS460 price...

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-06, 05:33 PM
BadBoy
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LS460 price...

First of all...Greetings from Guam!
I have been a fan of the LS flagship since my first one purchased in 1992. but anyways...I just popped in to the showroom yesterday(guam is a day ahead soo saturday...) and grabbed myself a brochure for the new ls460. I already have a long wheel base with my nameon it but I am awaiting the options package that is coming out. our dealership does not know exactly what is coming to us from the factory and are basically guessing on the main options, but as usual the factory likes to suprise us by removing and adding certain features for Guam market. The "unofficial price landed on Gaum" according to the GM is 66-69 for the SWB and 69-71 for the LWB.(no options packages are being confirmed though for the reason mentioned above and the RSES is a specail order option only soo that will bump the price up past the 71 if it floats your boat...) our vehicles will land on island this week and will take roughly 4 days to clear customs. I hope the options I want are on the car that comes in...otherwise I'll have to wait for another month to special order exactly the options I want, based on the options available for my area. gotta admit I love living near Japan tho... hehe you know how they like thier technologies! Anyone else in this forum from Gaum??

Fred
Old 09-30-06, 05:58 PM
Stevekil
Driver

Originally Posted by BadBoy
First of all...Greetings from Guam!
I have been a fan of the LS flagship since my first one purchased in 1992. but anyways...I just popped in to the showroom yesterday(guam is a day ahead soo saturday...) and grabbed myself a brochure for the new ls460. I already have a long wheel base with my nameon it but I am awaiting the options package that is coming out. our dealership does not know exactly what is coming to us from the factory and are basically guessing on the main options, but as usual the factory likes to suprise us by removing and adding certain features for Guam market. The "unofficial price landed on Gaum" according to the GM is 66-69 for the SWB and 69-71 for the LWB.(no options packages are being confirmed though for the reason mentioned above and the RSES is a specail order option only soo that will bump the price up past the 71 if it floats your boat...) our vehicles will land on island this week and will take roughly 4 days to clear customs. I hope the options I want are on the car that comes in...otherwise I'll have to wait for another month to special order exactly the options I want, based on the options available for my area. gotta admit I love living near Japan tho... hehe you know how they like thier technologies! Anyone else in this forum from Gaum??

Fred
Fred

Are you a marine? How long have you been in Guam?

I was posted in Okinawa for a while several years ago.
Old 10-01-06, 05:44 AM
BadBoy
Driver School Candidate

I'm in the Air Force, but born and raised on Guam sooo...heh its pretty much home sweet home!

Fred