LS - 4th Gen (2007-2017) Discussion topics related to the current flagship models LS460, LS460L and LS600H

Just came in!

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-06, 12:41 PM
Maximus91
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Just came in!

Hey guys, just wanted to say that we just got the call that our car actually came early. It was supposed to arrive at port on the 8th, but came early and it ready for pick up. Hopefully my dad gets home soon and we can pick it up today, but if not than tomorrow. I'm excited that this car came in, can't wait to pick it up. I hope to have new some pix up as soon as I can.
Old 12-08-06, 12:53 PM
dfiorito
Pole Position

Congratulations

Good Luck
Old 12-08-06, 12:54 PM
encore888
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Congratulations!!! Look forward to the pics. Hope you and your dad enjoy the car!
Old 12-08-06, 12:58 PM
Maximus91
Rookie

lol I'm sure we will. The car is actually for my mom, but him and I are way more excited about it than she is. To her its just a car pretty much, albeit a great luxury car, but nothing to much to get excited about lol. Oh well, I'm sure we will all love it. can't wait to drive it.
Old 12-08-06, 01:07 PM
nyARISTO
Sunroof Surfer

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts

wow... congrats....... u are going to be one satisfied LS owner!!!!
Old 12-08-06, 01:08 PM
jotafl
Driver

Cogratulations.....Im sure your mom will get excited once she start driving it everyday. Hit the 300 miles mark today and so far pure .
Old 12-08-06, 01:13 PM
Maximus91
Rookie

thanx a lot guys. I'm sure she will love it coming from an RX 330. She's a little sad to get rid of AWD since she felt really comfortable with it, but if she has any probs on the heavy snow days my dad said she can take his SRX lol and he'll drive the LS to work. He fell in love with the LS from the first moment of seeing it and we both convinced her and that it was the car for her. I think it looks like we'll be getting it tomorrow, so I'll have to wait a little longer. This waiting is killing me lol. I was perpared to wait for another week or more, but not that its only like 2 miles away at the dealer I wanna go and look at it.
Old 12-08-06, 10:13 PM
encore888
Lexus Champion

Looks good! With our LS we had to wait a day or two as well. It was well worth it.
Old 12-09-06, 05:24 AM
luxury1
Lexus Test Driver

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Maximus91
thanx a lot guys. I'm sure she will love it coming from an RX 330. She's a little sad to get rid of AWD since she felt really comfortable with it, but if she has any probs on the heavy snow days my dad said she can take his SRX lol and he'll drive the LS to work. He fell in love with the LS from the first moment of seeing it and we both convinced her and that it was the car for her. I think it looks like we'll be getting it tomorrow, so I'll have to wait a little longer. This waiting is killing me lol. I was perpared to wait for another week or more, but not that its only like 2 miles away at the dealer I wanna go and look at it.
The LS is definitely different from the RX

I know your feeling of anxiousness. I was the same way! Minutes turn into days but it is definitely worth the wait!
Old 12-09-06, 12:47 PM
Maximus91
Rookie

Well we just picked up the car and drove it around some. All I can say is wow. This car is fantastic. It's really quick for something that heavy and gets up to speed in a hurry. I love how the engine is really quite in regular driving, but when you push down hard you get that satisfying V8 sound with a great exhaust note.

I was expecting the car to be a little softer, but I like that you can feel the road. I didn't think it was floaty at all like some of the mags said it was. I don't know what they were smoking before they test drove it. THe brakes were great and grabbed quickly when needed. The nav looked amazed and even had some office builds displayed in my area. That really surprised my dad and I.

Anyways just wanted to give the update. Hopefully I'll have some pictures up soon of this amazing car
Old 12-09-06, 01:29 PM
jotafl
Driver

CONGTRATS MAXIMUS, waiting its over, now let your mom enjoy the car. LOL

Will be waiting for the pictures.....
Old 12-09-06, 01:40 PM
Maximus91
Rookie

lol my mom will enjoy it greatly i'm sure, just as soon as she gets past the whole its not AWD mentality now that winter is here.
Old 12-09-06, 03:19 PM
encore888
Lexus Champion

Congrats...good to see the NAVI coverage in your area includes office buildings, if you zoom in to maximum magnification you can get even more data sometimes.

Old 12-11-06, 02:30 AM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Received 190 Likes on 148 Posts

wow, very very nice, congrats again on the car
Old 12-11-06, 06:35 AM
hybrids14
Rookie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Maximus91
Well we just picked up the car and drove it around some. All I can say is wow. This car is fantastic. It's really quick for something that heavy and gets up to speed in a hurry. I love how the engine is really quite in regular driving, but when you push down hard you get that satisfying V8 sound with a great exhaust note.

I was expecting the car to be a little softer, but I like that you can feel the road. I didn't think it was floaty at all like some of the mags said it was. I don't know what they were smoking before they test drove it. THe brakes were great and grabbed quickly when needed. The nav looked amazed and even had some office builds displayed in my area. That really surprised my dad and I.

Anyways just wanted to give the update. Hopefully I'll have some pictures up soon of this amazing car
Congrats, and pics pics pics!!!

Quick Reply: Just came in!