LS - 4th Gen (2007-2017) Discussion topics related to the current flagship models LS460, LS460L and LS600H

Finally got my LS Executive!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-07, 03:02 PM
Rocman
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yup, I think 22's look awesome on the LS. I am going to go with either a brushed Aluminum center or gun metal center. I will most likely have Iforged build the set for me. I just have to figure out how to drop it with the air suspension.
Old 03-08-07, 07:39 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Received 190 Likes on 148 Posts

well they are two extreme though, do you want your car to be sporty or classy? that would really dictate the color of the wheels i suppose

either way, i believe i have read that they have the controller for air suspension in japan already, not getting it to work here, i dn't know
Old 03-08-07, 09:07 PM
Rocman
Pole Position

Originally Posted by rominl
either way, i believe i have read that they have the controller for air suspension in japan already, not getting it to work here, i dn't know
Well, if there is any tuner in California that can do it, just let me know.
Old 03-08-07, 10:40 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Originally Posted by Rocman
Well, if there is any tuner in California that can do it, just let me know.
yes sire, i am on a mission now. if i find a trustworthy one, i will let you know
Old 03-08-07, 11:59 PM
Nas
Driver

Beautiful Car.

I saw an LS on the road today, and it looked incredible. I have yet to get a great view of the front from a head-on angle, but I LOVE the rear, and like the sides. The interior, I don't even need to mention, it's great.

I just wish the front was slightly more agressive (headlights?), and I think it would be the most beautiful car in the industry.
Old 03-09-07, 12:42 PM
GS3Tek

Received 165 Likes on 126 Posts

Whoa! Almost missed the welcome wagon here! That is one beautiful LS rocman. Congrats on being the 1st with the exec package here I love them blackwoods.

Wow, definitely no food in that interior

The first thing I noticed was how soft the steering wheel leather was. The Semi-Analine leather is buttery soft, and I just kept finding myself feeling the seats at stop lights.
If you're going to be rubbing the car up and down alot, you better hurry with this
First mod on the list is TINT!!!
before you get alot of this from the guy next to you at the stop light

Could you imagine these buttons all squeezed into an i-Drive???

BTW, where are you located???
Attached Thumbnails Finally got my LS Executive!!-ls-buttons.jpg  
Old 03-09-07, 01:00 PM
Rocman
Pole Position

Thanks bro!

Tint is next week!
I am in the Valencia area, by Six Flags.

So I stopped at the dealer today to get my tire pressure sensor reset, and the salesman that was helping me walked up and started asking how everything was and if I was still interested in the black car. I told him "NO!, I already bought another one" and he asked from who and I told him. I then added that I my car stickered $4K higher, and I got a $2K discount, PLUS $9K more for my trade. He nodded and walked away.

I also took pics of the market adjustment on their car. I will post that later when I get home.

Originally Posted by GS3Tek
Whoa! Almost missed the welcome wagon here! That is one beautiful LS rocman. Congrats on being the 1st with the exec package here I love them blackwoods.

Wow, definitely no food in that interior

If you're going to be rubbing the car up and down alot, you better hurry with this before you get alot of this from the guy next to you at the stop light.

Could you imagine these buttons all squeezed into an i-Drive???

BTW, where are you located???
Old 03-09-07, 04:15 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup

lol, i can't wait to see the picture of that market adjustment that would be fun

and funny how you worked that salesman away, that's very funny, hehe

come to think about it, i will be driving from norcal to socal next weekend, i will pass right now six flags!
Old 03-09-07, 04:53 PM
Rocman
Pole Position

Originally Posted by rominl
lol, i can't wait to see the picture of that market adjustment that would be fun

and funny how you worked that salesman away, that's very funny, hehe

come to think about it, i will be driving from norcal to socal next weekend, i will pass right now six flags!
Come on down! PM me towards the end of the next week, and I will give you directions.
Old 03-13-07, 05:53 PM
Rocman
Pole Position

OK. I am having trouble with my tire pressure sensor. I had the dealer reset this, and it went off again! Anyone having any issues like this?
Old 03-13-07, 07:45 PM
encore888
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

In our LS 430 we had the tire pressure sensor give a false alarm before. On the LS 430 I believe we just manually reset or something and it went away.

'Course it's not a fancy LS 460 direct-type 5-position tire pressure monitoring system. LOL
Old 03-14-07, 07:44 PM
Badman Forever
Lead Lap

i love this car.. !!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-18-07, 07:47 AM
Lexusman44
Driver

Can you get a picture of the cooler in the back? Like a bunch so i can see the size of it reletive to everything else? Also, can you explain what all the buttons do on the rear console? like the switch that moves from l to r? I know that only the right has a foot rest but does the left recline too?

Thanks
Lexusman44

I love your car man!
Old 03-21-07, 04:03 PM
Lexusman44
Driver

Rocman....Do you mind filling me in? Im just curious about all those buttons and the capacity of the refrigorator and pics of both!

Thanks
Old 03-21-07, 05:10 PM
encore888
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Maybe this pic will help...the cool box is in a different location on the LS Executive model...

As for the center console, the L-R switch is to allow control of recline on both the right and left seats, both can be adjusted but only the left has the ottoman and massage features. The bottom center buttons above the L-R switch are the functions available on both rear seats.

The other buttons include a mix of audio/climate functions. Top center-right buttons are for the powered sunshades. Lower left buttons are for the ottoman, and then the buttons marked 'front' allow the rear seat ottoman passenger to move the front passenger seat forward for more legroom.

Hope this helps!

The back seat is fit for a monarch!
Attached Thumbnails Finally got my LS Executive!!-ls-exec-cool-box.jpg  

Quick Reply: Finally got my LS Executive!!