LS - 4th Gen (2007-2017) Discussion topics related to the current flagship models LS460, LS460L and LS600H

I just figured out SUPER LOW MODE!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-07 | 03:56 PM
BUSTN
Instructor

I love it but I can't afford the $10k price difference. Honestly, I wish the air suspension would be available on swb's! Looks BEAUTIFUL!!!!
Old 06-17-07 | 05:16 PM
Seize
Loves Snickerdoodles!

DAMN! That ish looks sick slammed
Old 06-17-07 | 09:02 PM
bitkahuna
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by Burnaby
The controller is after-market, but it is taking advantage of the adjustable/programmable LS460L Lexus factory air suspension characteristics, or enhancing them as it were.
Cool - what controller is this? Who makes it? Linky? Thanks.
Old 06-17-07 | 10:05 PM
EXE.UCF10
VIP|EXEstyle セルシオ

R-Spec Data System.

http://www.datasystem.co.jp/catalog/ase/index.html
Old 06-20-07 | 11:36 AM
garyr
Pole Position

JPMOTDYN;You have it on the LS460? If you do, when the car is off push the top left button and hold it then turn the car on. You will have to select mode or super low mode. Select super low mode and it will flash red warning you. Then go to setting M1 and you can go as low as 9 and if you hold down it will go to L. Try that, let me know if that works.

Where is the top left button your speaking off? Yes I have air suspension on my LWB.
Old 06-20-07 | 12:33 PM
jpmotdyn
Pole Position

Originally Posted by garyr
JPMOTDYN;You have it on the LS460? If you do, when the car is off push the top left button and hold it then turn the car on. You will have to select mode or super low mode. Select super low mode and it will flash red warning you. Then go to setting M1 and you can go as low as 9 and if you hold down it will go to L. Try that, let me know if that works.

Where is the top left button your speaking off? Yes I have air suspension on my LWB.

Do you have the DataSystems R Spec controller installed ?
Old 06-20-07 | 12:54 PM
garyr
Pole Position

I know a lot about cars but I've never heard that? LOL what and where is it? My car is just stock,LWB with the touring package.

If your talking about an aftermarket part in your post, sorry I missed that.
Old 06-20-07 | 01:32 PM
jpmotdyn
Pole Position

Originally Posted by bitkahuna
Er, still not getting it - is this settings for the FACTORY suspension or an after market setup?
This is for FACTORY air suspension but requires a harness and controller made by Datasystems, which ties into the Air Suspension ECU. Once the controller and harness is installed you have the option of controlling the height, lowering and raising, with the controller. The factory suspension has not been modified at all, just teh controller tricking the computer. I hope this helps.
Old 06-20-07 | 01:35 PM
jpmotdyn
Pole Position

I know a lot about cars but I've never heard that? LOL what and where is it? My car is just stock,LWB with the touring package.

If your talking about an aftermarket part in your post, sorry I missed that.
You need an aftermarket part, Datasytems Air Susp controller for all the above to work.
Old 06-20-07 | 05:32 PM
bitkahuna
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by EXE.UCF10
Originally Posted by jpmotdyn
This is for FACTORY air suspension but requires a harness and controller made by Datasystems, which ties into the Air Suspension ECU. Once the controller and harness is installed you have the option of controlling the height, lowering and raising, with the controller. The factory suspension has not been modified at all, just teh controller tricking the computer. I hope this helps.
Thanks guys - very interesting! NEAT mod!
Old 06-21-07 | 06:49 AM
garyr
Pole Position

Great info.........Thank You.

Could you possibly link the place you bought it from and list the part number please.
Old 06-21-07 | 01:59 PM
D2-AUTOSPORT
Former Sponsor

Back to the topic at hand, that drop is wow, good eye candy, but overall it looks better at the 4 setting. Once the wheels are the car is really gonna be
Old 06-21-07 | 02:01 PM
jpmotdyn
Pole Position

Great info.........Thank You.

Could you possibly link the place you bought it from and list the part number please.
I bought it from a friend in So Cal, which i believe he got through Options Auto Salon. I am checking on pricing as Derrick over at D2 was going to buy a couple. Maybe we can get a group buy going. Ill check on it.

Anyhow the part numbers are H0879 for the harness for the LS460 and the controller is ASC680L.
Old 06-25-07 | 03:22 PM
massshelti
Rookie

What about the fuzzy dice, the footprint gas pedal, the chain steering wheel and other low rider accessories? :-)

Dave's not here!

c
Old 07-02-07 | 02:35 PM
jpmotdyn
Pole Position

One thing i just noticed is that in Super Low Mode i can still drive the car. You are not supposed to be able to as the car is way too low.

Quick Reply: I just figured out SUPER LOW MODE!!!