LS - 4th Gen (2007-2017) Discussion topics related to the current flagship models LS460, LS460L and LS600H
View Poll Results: What exhaust would you install if money wasnt a problem ?
INGS + 1
83.33%
Auto Couture
16.67%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

A Special Muffler by ings + 1 (Luxurious) and another one by Auto Couture

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-07, 10:37 PM
uae
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default A Special Muffler by ings + 1 (Luxurious) and another one by Auto Couture

INGS+1

Originally Posted by INGS+1 Body kit
LX SPORT EXHAUST SYSTEM is developed to produce a cozy light exhaust note and casual rear end look after passing the latest safety standard. When the mass of the rear end increases due to a use of our or other aero parts, it sometimes becomes difficult to keep the aero parts and the end of the muffler flushed each other. We have solved the problem by introducing the slide adjustment mechanism. The exhaust system does suit nicely to the stock bumper, but the best result is created when it is used with our own aero kit. (based on our testing standard). The tail end is a standard oval shape which is designed to give off a sense of luxuriousness. As for the performance, the use of stainless SUS304 has extended the durability considerably. Furthermore, the special silencer manufactured without any use of glass wool has made it possible to provide an extremely long term 3 year or 50,000 km warranty.

Live rates at 2007.09.07 05:53:16 UTC

165,900.00 JPY = 1,440.73 USD
1 JPY = 0.00868434 USD
1 USD = 115.150 JPY

Auto Couture

Last edited by uae; 10-11-07 at 07:31 PM.
Old 09-06-07, 10:50 PM
GFerg
Speaks French in Russian

Received 64 Likes on 49 Posts

Pretty sweet. A nice way to get a little exhaust sound while keeping the stock look. Very nice.

That Auto Couture....not so much.
Old 09-06-07, 11:21 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Received 190 Likes on 148 Posts

i would choose either ING or stock

the AC setup is just super ugly

but it's kind of silly if the exhaust can't be "seen"
Old 09-07-07, 12:03 AM
uae
Lexus Test Driver

The Stock exhausts already have a sound system that can be heard up to 80km/hr but im not sure about Stock Vs ING+1. If someone has installed that ING+1 please tell us how strong the exhaust sound is.
Old 09-07-07, 01:01 AM
uae
Lexus Test Driver

hate to be noob , anyways installing that INGS+ 1 would it affect the car speed when compared to a stock LS ?
Old 09-07-07, 01:41 AM
GS300Rich
Lexus Fanatic

I like the INGS, but that AC is terrible
Old 09-07-07, 04:39 AM
Saudi
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

is this going to increase the horse power?
is there any sound clip?
Old 09-07-07, 04:44 AM
uae
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by Saudi
is there any sound clip?
Adding a turbo would probably do so but i hope replacing the exhausts gives more HP.
Old 09-07-07, 04:46 AM
Saudi
Driver

if just a sound, no need to do any thing.
Old 09-07-07, 04:48 AM
uae
Lexus Test Driver

Agreed. I hope someone confirms whether its just sound or there additional HP. But overall they look 10X better than stock exhausts.
Old 09-07-07, 05:09 AM
uae
Lexus Test Driver

let us see do it and then show us ....
* I see thyve deleted your post lol
Frankly Speaking I dont need to Install the exhaust on my own car to see whether it gives more HP or not.You can always contact the company that provided that product. I always study things well, read about things contact the company. Ask about every single thing and then Install the item.

Well i see youve learnt from your mistakes buddy rushing things out installing them to be the first to reach the moon.. No no no..
I never installed a rear trunk spoiler when another HOT rear trunk spoiler exists.

Hopefully when i have my modifications ill upload them here and maybe use photoshop and paint the car so it matches your car color and see how beautifull my car is

As a comparison rear roof spoiler looks the same but the rear trunk spoiler and the shark fin of the wald version looks hot.

More pics

This one is the same as yours

Last edited by uae; 09-07-07 at 05:35 AM.
Old 09-07-07, 05:19 AM
uae
Lexus Test Driver

An email has been sent to the ING+1 company regarding the HP Issue ( whether it increases or not ). Feel free to contact the company from this URL:
http://www.ings-net.com/english/contact_us/form-f.html

I will be posting the replies as soon as i get them *GREETZ*
Old 09-07-07, 05:27 AM
uae
Lexus Test Driver

More INGS+1 Products:

LX-SPORT BRAKE PAD

LX-SPORT BRAKE PAD, in order to handle the deterioration of the braking performance due to a choice of larger and larger wheel which is quite common in the dressing up cars scene, has successfully increased the stopping power without negatively affecting the smooth feel. Many stock brake pads these days, in order to deal with an increased vehicle weight, use a compound with higher torque. That in turn tends to increase friction dust from the brake rotor itself due to its aggressiveness on the rotor wear, not to mention the dust from the brake pads. By making the best use of Rorstel manufacturing method, LX-SPORT BRAKE PAD has succeeded in reducing not only the dust from the brake pad but also the dust and particles from the rotors. In addition, as a by-product of gentle characteristics on rotors, the durability of a rotor is also extended. In spite of all the excellent features above, there are no shortcomings on the street use. Almost a full year was spent for the research and development of LX-SPORT PAD. This is the best brake pad we can proudly present to you. Now it is you r turn to experience this amazing brake pad.

LX SPORT BRAKE SYSTEM

As an ultimate dress-up item, LX-SPORT BRAKE SYSTEM is developed for the customers who always demand the finest quality The system improves the appearance of the footwork notably by reducing the space between the brake rotor and the wheel. LX-SPORT style always emphasizes not only on the appearance but also on the functionality. This brake system is not an exception. Along with the excellent stopping power from high speed, it also provides comfortable operation on the street. The kit includes calipers of high rigidity forged aluminum, large diameter two piece type rotors, and the stainless mesh brake hoses. Definitely the best choice of the brake pad for this system is LX-SPORT BRAKE PAD. This is the best brake system both for appearance and for the functionality.

Content of setFront 6 pots Aluminum forge caliper ×2
*for LEXUS LS460 = 8 pots
Rear 4 pots Aluminum forge caliper ×2
Front Two piece racing rotor ×2 (Max Φ355)
Rear Two piece racing rotor ×2 (Max Φ332)
Stainless mesh brake hose ×4
Caliper bracket ×4
LX SPORT BRAKE PAD×4
Installation bracket

Last edited by uae; 09-07-07 at 05:30 AM.
Old 09-07-07, 07:19 AM
Saudi
Driver

please UAE update us about there reply.
Old 09-07-07, 09:08 AM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Received 190 Likes on 148 Posts

is there any sound clip?
Originally Posted by uaexuae
hate to be noob , anyways installing that INGS+ 1 would it affect the car speed when compared to a stock LS ?
usually they add a bit power, but imho they are negligible. if i get exhaust it's always about the look and sound

Quick Reply: A Special Muffler by ings + 1 (Luxurious) and another one by Auto Couture