ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion

ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/)
-   LS - 4th Gen (2007-2017) (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/ls-4th-gen-2007-2017-178/)
-   -   Finally Took Delivery of LS460L Exec. (Pictures) (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/ls-4th-gen-2007-2017/349017-finally-took-delivery-of-ls460l-exec-pictures.html)

rominl 04-15-08 12:16 AM

Originally Posted by RXSF (Post 3447039)
suhhhhweeeeettt!!!

just two observations.

it looks like you have air suspension, which i think would indicate the either the air suspension package, or the touring package right? but you still have the stock rims...?? :uh:

second, i noticed you have it in comfy mode...might want to change that ;)

edit: just noticed a stand alone option for airsuspenion and VGRS without the rims

air suspension is not only for the touring, it's actually on most lwb ls460l already :) plus with the exec package, you can't have touring :)

lexusgs408 04-15-08 12:26 AM

wow red thats a first, congrats...........

bitkahuna 04-15-08 07:43 AM

Said it in TLN but again MAJOR CONGRATS... that's just fantastic. :woohoo:

Now you've got your homework to do reading the hundreds of pages of manuals.

GS3Tek 04-15-08 09:55 AM

Oooh yeaaah!!!

SHWEEEEET Andrew https://www.clublexus.com/gallery/da...0/bowdown1.gif:woohoo::thumbup:
I was wondering when yours was coming in.

I had a feeling it would be the noble spinel color:D

You're pretty brave for getting that interior...well then again, you don't have little munchkins sitting back there.:p

What did you do with the G35?

I call Right Rear shotgun:D:woot:

GS3Tek 04-15-08 09:57 AM

Originally Posted by rominl (Post 3447079)
air suspension is not only for the touring, it's actually on most lwb ls460l already :) plus with the exec package, you can't have touring :)

You can't have ASSS b/c your ASS is sitting on the recliner...right???:thumbdn::D

Gojirra99 04-15-08 10:10 AM

Originally Posted by encore888 (Post 3447000)
Have you tried the tray table yet? There was bottled water stacked on there at Taste of Lexus...

Actually I haven't yet, I might take some pictures with the tray table up tonight :)

There are a lot of things on this car I haven't tried yet, but I have driven it up to 120 kmph(~75mph) a couple times when I took my car home from the dealer, no wind noise problem yet that I can notice , car is very quiet :)

Gojirra99 04-15-08 10:11 AM

Originally Posted by Sexi_Lexi (Post 3446993)
[P][I][M][P]!

Congrats Andrew! :thumbup: :thumbup:

Thanks Kari :) ......& for the pic in TLN too ;)

Gojirra99 04-15-08 10:15 AM

Originally Posted by rominl (Post 3447076)
oh, red, VERY RED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i hate you andrew :D i hate it when i guess wrong :D

You would have been right if I hadn't changed my mind :D
I actually switched back & forth between truffle mica & Noble Spinel, as well as between Alabaster & Cashmere interior several times. They already sent in my order but had to email to Japan TWICE to change my color combination order.
I am very happy I made the right choice too. Car looks even more gorgeous in person.
I really like the Truffle mica too, but I've decided Noble Spinel is the paint that gets me more exited after I saw one on the road. And to me, the Alabaster interior is classier & more elegant.

Gojirra99 04-15-08 10:23 AM

Originally Posted by crilla (Post 3447077)
Congrats on the beautiful car.

Originally Posted by lexusgs408 (Post 3447091)
wow red thats a first, congrats...........

Originally Posted by bitkahuna (Post 3447461)
Said it in TLN but again MAJOR CONGRATS... that's just fantastic. :woohoo:

Now you've got your homework to do reading the hundreds of pages of manuals.

Thanks Paul :) I actually took the manual home a week before I picked up the car, & I have only red a small portion, I don't know if I would ever read every page. The user manual alone is 700+ pages, plus there are manuals for the NAV & maintainence/service. ...

Gojirra99 04-15-08 10:26 AM

Originally Posted by GS3Tek (Post 3447727)
SHWEEEEET Andrew https://www.clublexus.com/gallery/da...0/bowdown1.gif:woohoo::thumbup:
I was wondering when yours was coming in.

I had a feeling it would be the noble spinel color:D

You're pretty brave for getting that interior...well then again, you don't have little munchkins sitting back there.:p

What did you do with the G35?

I call Right Rear shotgun:D:woot:

Thank you !! How could you have guessed ? :)

I am used to light interior, my SC430 has a light interior too ;)

The G35 coupe was traded, not missing it yet, but I might later, maybe a little ...

Gojirra99 04-15-08 10:27 AM

Originally Posted by GS3Tek (Post 3447738)
You can't have ASSS b/c your ASS is sitting on the recliner...right???:thumbdn::D

Actually the Touring Package is not equipped with ASSS either. Only the 600hL has ASSS ( it's APSSS to be precise). :)

rominl 04-15-08 11:07 AM

Originally Posted by GS3Tek (Post 3447738)

yup like andrew said, and i think only very few ls600hl has it right now, was it only on launch edition?

Originally Posted by Gojirra99 (Post 3447783)
You would have been right if I hadn't changed my mind :D
I actually switched back & forth between truffle mica & Noble Spinel, as well as between Alabaster & Cashmere interior several times. They already sent in my order but had to email to Japan TWICE to change my color combination order.
I am very happy I made the right choice too. Car looks even more gorgeous in person.
I really like the Truffle mica too, but I've decided Noble Spinel is the paint that gets me more exited after I saw one on the road. And to me, the Alabaster interior is classier & more elegant.

hahahaha dealership must hate you for changing all the time :D

but hey, here we have proof that customer order is doable and predictable :)

Mike_TX 04-15-08 12:42 PM

That is completely awesome. Makes me think I should have sold my house and gotten the whole enchilada, too. :D

whoster 04-15-08 12:55 PM

my goodness the red looks good....

Richie 04-15-08 01:10 PM

Great combo man!!
Congrats.