LS - 4th Gen (2007-2017) Discussion topics related to the current flagship models LS460, LS460L and LS600H

My experience with Prestigious Society(A+)

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-08, 07:36 PM
jeshie7
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My experience with Prestigious Society(A+)

So i ordered the NAV override and a Roof spoiler from Prestigious Society and i was dealing with Mark. Long story short i received the roof spoiler and it was cracked in half. I called Mark sent him some photos and the next day i had ups knocking on my door for a pick up. I was very pleased with the fast service. Next Mark told me he would refund me the money and i would not have to wait for UPS to look into it. I just wanted to say i was VERY pleased with the service i received from Prestigious Society, and they are very upfront and easy going people. I've dealt with alot of people in their line of work and i must say they are by far the best. I am waiting for my NAV override now and cant wait.

jesh
Old 08-02-08, 04:29 AM
gcam77
Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default I'll Second that (A++ for Presigious Society)

I this week purchased my air controller and Nav override from Mark at Presigious Society and the experience was great, the installation instructions were very clear and detailed with color pics allowing me to pull apart my brand new car and put it back together without any trace of ever being tamapered with.
Old 08-02-08, 09:47 AM
dc935
Rookie

^+1

I ordered DS module from PS and the detailed install instructions were great. After it was installed, i had other questions for him on set up, other parts, etc and he always takes the time to explain things thoroghly. Its rare to come across great cust service like that is these days
Old 08-03-08, 12:52 AM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Received 190 Likes on 148 Posts

glad you guys like them too

i have gotten almost all my parts from them, never regret!
Old 08-03-08, 06:52 AM
BUSTN
Instructor

How much was the nav overide set up? I am also interested in the upgraded ecu for the car, would they have it??
Old 08-03-08, 07:01 AM
tennisstar
Pole Position

Received 7 Likes on 1 Post

ditto.....and they will continue to service you long after you've bought from them....that's customer service!!!
Old 08-03-08, 08:49 AM
OBI_agent
Rookie

Yo op, can you explain me what a 'Nav overide' means? Is it a system that lets you fiddle with the navigation system while driving? If it is, I was looking for one of those because I really get annoyed by Lexus over protective procedure of locking the system down while driving. At least keep it on when a passenger is riding along.

Trending Topics

Old 08-03-08, 10:16 AM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Originally Posted by BUSTN
How much was the nav overide set up? I am also interested in the upgraded ecu for the car, would they have it??
just email chung@prestigioussociety.com about it

OBI, yes, it's the override that allow you to use the nav when the car is in motion
Old 08-04-08, 07:36 AM
jlawr
Lead Lap

Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts

Check out this thread (with pictures) on the NAV override Kit from PS. Eventhough it talks about the GS, it's the same unit for the LS. With this kit, everything you can do while the car is stationary, you can do while the car is in motion!

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=317601
Old 08-04-08, 08:34 AM
garyr
Pole Position

Yup, they are good people, I bought the nav override and wanted to pay with amex and they made special arrangements.

Great documentation on the install process. I wish I knew more about all the products they offer for my car.

I would like to see them schedule a web seminar on-line on products just for our car.

jeshie7, Can you post some pics of the spoiler when you are done.
Old 08-04-08, 01:41 PM
jeshie7
Rookie

Originally Posted by garyr
Yup, they are good people, I bought the nav override and wanted to pay with amex and they made special arrangements.

Great documentation on the install process. I wish I knew more about all the products they offer for my car.

I would like to see them schedule a web seminar on-line on products just for our car.

jeshie7, Can you post some pics of the spoiler when you are done.
Are you talking about the cracked roof spoiler? or the Auto Couture trunk spoiler that i waited a week for and it ended up being the wrong one? And now im paying a hundred dollar restocking fee plus $50 for shipping for Auto Couture's mistake. I wont deal with anyone that doesnt treat me like PS anymore.

jesh
Old 08-04-08, 02:23 PM
GSXOTIC
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by OBI_agent
Yo op, can you explain me what a 'Nav overide' means? Is it a system that lets you fiddle with the navigation system while driving? If it is, I was looking for one of those because I really get annoyed by Lexus over protective procedure of locking the system down while driving. At least keep it on when a passenger is riding along.
Here is the LS thread about this.

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=313365

Not sure about UAE version of the Navigation is compatible since it may not be a HDD based.
Old 08-06-08, 05:45 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup

UAE is dvd based. it should still be doable
Old 08-13-08, 12:49 AM
AsianGirl007
Lexus Diva

Mark is one of the nicest and most up front guys you'll ever meet - period.
Old 09-03-08, 12:18 PM
dimapb
Lead Lap

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I also wanted to comment on the great customer service. I ordered Nav Override and some how my package disappeared from my front steps. Mark went out of his way and shipped a new one to me again. Can't ask for better customer service. A++++++++++++

Quick Reply: My experience with Prestigious Society(A+)