LS - 4th Gen (2007-2017) Discussion topics related to the current flagship models LS460, LS460L and LS600H

just bought the 07 ls460l executive 4k miles pearl white that was on ebay wow in love

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-08, 09:21 AM
Gojirra99
Super Moderator

Received 226 Likes on 153 Posts

Originally Posted by mr29rose
how do i post pics on here? i have some ready
Reading this thread should help : https://www.clublexus.com/forums/pho...-one-post.html

Originally Posted by mr29rose
massage seats feel great, everyone who tried it was in love and amazed at it. but i guess to each their own. its not like getting a real massage of course.
Well, it is not as comfortable as I thought it should be, but yes, there's no sustitute for the hands of a real masseuse.
Old 12-07-08, 09:24 AM
terrain
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wife loves to goto the masseuse on a regular basis... For me not so much but I think I'd like to have them just to say i have them - Lol.... Unlike when you tell folks your car parks itself...

Funny but rear Video and Laptop Tray would have been my favorite features of the package.
Old 12-07-08, 09:25 AM
USCRugby
Intermediate

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

Where are the pics of this bad boy?
Old 12-07-08, 09:35 AM
terrain
Pole Position

You want Pic's - Here are Pic's - prob better than most owners would be able or care to Post.

Car looks nice (with possibly one exception drilled bumper)- Gold Package is not a TOTAL Loss - I'd get rid of the large gold trim piece under the trunk lid, change the logo's (not as bad as I thought - the L logo on the wheels actually looks nice) -- Funny the original owner had his Initials put into the Pin Striping. Looks like the dealer took out the initials - I'd have them remove all of the PIN - unless you like it?

I think you did a very good job in grabbing this car - I bet other folks could not get past some of the personalization touches the previous owner did to the car -but as you know they are easy to remove... Door Dings, Scratches etc.. are more difficult and in this case the car looks MINT!

Finally - All of the 08 exec's I have come across had Chrome Wheels - for some strange reason I assumed they came this way... I think for 10+K exec package they should throw in the Chrome for free :-)

Looks like a Zero Bid Close.

**Give this guy "Happiest Sales Man of the Week"

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Cars-...1%7C240%3A1318
Attached Thumbnails just bought the 07 ls460l executive 4k miles pearl white that was on ebay wow in love-execsalespersonwow.jpg  

Last edited by terrain; 12-07-08 at 09:47 AM.
Old 12-08-08, 12:26 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Received 190 Likes on 148 Posts

man, insane price............ EXCELLENT DEAL
Old 12-12-08, 06:15 AM
mr29rose
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default picture. how do i do more tan one

here is a pic.
Attached Thumbnails just bought the 07 ls460l executive 4k miles pearl white that was on ebay wow in love-2067_4.jpg  
Old 12-12-08, 06:26 AM
mr29rose
Pole Position

yes sir guys i actually love the executive package. i sue it alot since im not the road and sometimes pull over to do some work out of my car. so i get in the back and relax while i use my laptop and make some calls etc.

the car is truly mint, not a sngle scratch opr ding. the pin striping is totally gone and no signs of it ever being there. the guy who painted it works there 10 years and removed it easily before i picked it up.

the gold peices are coming off soon. including the gold center caps. if anyon e wants to swap theirs out let me know. i am deciding if i can just have the gold emblems painted chrome with some type of kit, or remove the gold plating somehow? i hate goldddddd. the dealer said emblems on back are $100 for all three. but the gold trim above the lic plate is $700? is that normal?

as for chrome wheels. i probably will get them swapped out for chrome. i saw an ebay auction for chrome wheels for $500 free sipping. so well see.

i am glad i got the 5 year 100k warrantly bumper to bumper. i feel relaxed to know everything is covered.

i also need to figure out the best way to get tv plugged into the video input. i know my phone has streaming tv with slingbox and that i can use a video out from my phone which is cool. but iw ouldnt mind installing a tv tuner somehow with the video input option.
Old 12-12-08, 10:12 AM
terrain
Pole Position

Mr - that's exactaly how I'd use the back seat if I did not have kids (having to pull the car seats every time I wanted to work from the back would be a non starter)... Chrome wheels for 500 - shipped sounds very good.

That gold kit was Extensive... I had no idea they did the steering wheel Emblem as well.
Old 12-12-08, 10:31 AM
rominl
exclusive matchup

very nice. pin strip? i though they are usually stick on?
Old 12-12-08, 12:13 PM
slybydesig
Rookie

Mr29rose, I advise greatly against buying wheels for $500 off ebay no matter how tasty the deal is, unless its from a private owner who has upgraded and just wants them out of his/her garage. You have a 60k+ car that requires refined wheels to fit. Those rims, with out me ever seeing them, where probably designed for a car less refined. For the most part you may be getting less quality wheels. Even for my old 1994 Q45T, I would need a minimum investment of $1800 in proper wheels for such a heavy car using 18"s. If you have time, believe it or not searching Graiglist might yield a better find if its the hunt for a deal your after. I found a set of nice chrome 18"s with tires 95% tread left from a guy who just wanted OEM look for his wife's car for $250 and resold them for a profit. I'd go with something better built from an recommended wheel company in your case. Just my .02 cents. BTW I like those wheels you have already, they compliment the color of your car.

Last edited by slybydesig; 12-12-08 at 12:18 PM.
Old 12-12-08, 01:06 PM
encore888
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Very nice picture..congrats on your LS 460 L Exec.
Old 12-12-08, 07:37 PM
mr29rose
Pole Position

the $500 wheels are the same exact factory wheels i have on there now but chrome. i dont see anything also that says its an exchange program.

the gold kit was only on the rear trunkand wheel caps.
Attached Thumbnails just bought the 07 ls460l executive 4k miles pearl white that was on ebay wow in love-dsc04539.jpg  
Old 12-12-08, 07:39 PM
mr29rose
Pole Position

i cant get the garage door opener buttons to program darn it. whats is so hard about it! i followed the simple instructions!
Old 12-12-08, 08:42 PM
terrain
Pole Position

Do you have a rolling code garage door opener? If you need to hit the red button on back of your garage door opener and then press and hold the "Button in the car"

Did the previous owner drive the car over 4 thousand miles with the "real leather" tag attached to the drivers seat -- or do you think the dealership stuck it on?
Old 12-12-08, 11:41 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup

yeah seems like you have the rolling codes

Quick Reply: just bought the 07 ls460l executive 4k miles pearl white that was on ebay wow in love