LS - 4th Gen (2007-2017) Discussion topics related to the current flagship models LS460, LS460L and LS600H

Lexus LS460/600h LED Turn Signal Mirror

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-09, 03:05 AM
uae
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Date of Purchase was 6/6/09 Recieved item on 24/6/09

The install was done in my friends garage.
After removing the passenger door for the installation and doing the connection for the passengers door to ensure the LED is working , Which worked. Now came the fixing back the cover and the door to how it was.

Unluckily the item i recieved from Nigel was for the IS 250 although i mentioned to him in PM & In paypal more than 4 times that my car is LS 460 L !!!

Pissed Customer:

Last edited by uae; 06-25-09 at 03:39 AM.
Old 06-25-09, 03:26 AM
Nigel-JDMParts
Lexus Champion

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

Oops, it is my bad!!!!!!
I am SORRY ABOUT THAT and I APPOLOGIZE TO YOU.

I might packed the wrong mirror and sent the IS250 one to you.

I will take care of it and please not to worry!!

AGAIN, I AM VERY SORRY ABOUT MY STUPID MISTAKE!!

I hope you understand!

Regerds

Nigel
Old 06-25-09, 03:27 AM
uae
Lexus Test Driver

No worries i am waiting....
Old 06-25-09, 03:33 AM
Nigel-JDMParts
Lexus Champion

Excuse me, you hide all your priviate infomation but you posted all of my information all over the internet.

Can you at least hide my address, name?

I dont mind you post everything out if you feel that you need to, but please do respect each other.

I received your pm with less than 5 mins and I already respond to this thread and reply your pm with sincerely appoligzie.

And your pm title is WTH and it really sound very impolite to me.

You did not give me a chance to explain everything to you and you already shout this out as big as you can.

I mean I am a human and I make mistake.

I am willing to take care of you without a doubt.

Please do respect me and give me some time to work on your case and I do respect you when you file a claim and dispute with paypal and try to charge back after 2 days (Sunday.) when I said I dropped it off on friday at a local post office and the local post office do not work on saturday and sunday.

It turns out on monday, I was right and I really did ship it and dropped it off at a local post office.

I understand your concern and never say a word, I explain everything to you, send you the tracking number and try the best I can to work with you.

I really do hope I get my respect like how I respect you.

Best Regeads,

Nigel

P.S. As of now, 3:37 A.M. in Los Angeles, I am going to bed and I will come back to this thread and keep everyone on the forum update as how this case will go.

Last edited by Nigel-JDMParts; 06-25-09 at 03:40 AM.
Old 06-25-09, 03:47 AM
uae
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by Nigel-JDMParts
Excuse me, you hide all your priviate infomation but you posted all of my information all over the internet.

Can you at least hide my address, name?

I dont mind you post everything out if you feel that you need to, but please do respect each other.

I received your pm with less than 5 mins and I already respond to this thread and reply your pm with sincerely appoligzie.

And your pm title is WTH and it really sound very impolite to me.

You did not give me a chance to explain everything to you and you already shout this out as big as you can.

I mean I am a human and I make mistake.

I am willing to take care of you without a doubt.

Please do respect me and give me some time to work on your case and I do respect you when you file a claim and dispute with paypal and try to charge back after 2 days when I said I dropped it off at a local post office on friday.

It turns out on monday, I was right and I really did ship it and dropped it off at a local post office.

I understand your concern and never say a word, I explain everything to you, send you the tracking number and try the best I can to work with you.

I really do hope I get my respect like how I respect you.

Best Regeads,

Nigel

P.S. As of now, 3:37 A.M. in Los Angeles, I am going to bed and I will come back to this thread and keep everyone on the forum update as how this case will go.

PM Deleted.

BTW not even the color painting matched. so i dont know why i ordered a painted LED. The reason im pissed because the past 4 days i was in the garage from 8 AM to almost 7 PM. Installing the body kit watching everything from AA-ZZ. Removing the door doing the wiring, checking if the signal works. Putting back everything together and .Not only that but Reprogramming the window to accept 1 touch Auto( Up/Down ) !!

I do respect you and i have asked you politelty to send me the Led's for the LS 460 Twice & Not Once.

Regarding the dispute, Since day 1 of my purchase 6/6/09 the website has not been updating their systems. Ive dealt with USPS before and every 2-3 days they update their systems.

I mean the USPS was saying:
- Item Recieved in PO Office , thats all.

I email them with the tracking number asking them when will the item leave the US.

They reply and say:
Thank you for contacting us about your international mail item, CJ26 1273 XXXX . I apologize; no additional information is available for your international mail item by email. The sender will need to call our international customer service department in order to file a claim or an inquiry. For further assistance regarding this item, the United States sender must call 1-800-222-1811:

Its Furstrating. That made me open a claim and once i saw the update in their system i closed the claim.Recieved the item a couple of days later and guess SURPRISE.

You just mentioned were human beings and we do mistakes. Similarly am i a human being that does mistakes.

Anyways lets quit going around in circles. I appreciate that you sorry, Most sellers would admit they sent the correct item.I really need a time frame for the LS 460 Led Turn Signal.

BEST

Last edited by uae; 06-25-09 at 10:55 AM.
Old 06-25-09, 03:53 AM
Nigel-JDMParts
Lexus Champion

I understand that and thank you for your understanding!!

I apprecaite that you understand me and thank you for forgiving me.

I am going to work with you tomorrow when I wake up, I am going to sleep now.

Thank You

Nigel
Old 06-25-09, 03:55 AM
uae
Lexus Test Driver

I dont understand what you mean " You will work with me when you wake Up ". You mean you will send me the item when you wake up ?
Old 06-25-09, 09:45 AM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Received 190 Likes on 148 Posts

guys, i think this is better going to pm please, thanks
Old 06-25-09, 10:25 AM
tennisstar
Pole Position

Received 7 Likes on 1 Post

yeah....better goto pm.....in uae's defense, mine wasn't a perfect color match either...but in nigel's defense, i did not pursue it as it was close enough not to deal with the hassle of exchanging the items.....my 2 cents
Old 06-25-09, 05:10 PM
Nigel-JDMParts
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by rominl
guys, i think this is better going to pm please, thanks
Contacted him via pm. Thank You.

P.S. If you feel that it needs to delete my respond, please do.

As I know this is a thread for pictures to post pictures, not for that.

But I sure taking care of it already. You can keep track anytime.

Regrads

Originally Posted by tennisstar
yeah....better goto pm.....in uae's defense, mine wasn't a perfect color match either...but in nigel's defense, i did not pursue it as it was close enough not to deal with the hassle of exchanging the items.....my 2 cents
Thank You I pmed him. ^^